Raven is innocent!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot get passed the fact the not a single person in Raven's family has come out to speak on his defense. Not his mom, dad, sisters, brothers or friends have come out and said he is innocent...Not one! I have to wonder if they really believe that.

I agree, ClearlyConfused! Where's Rooster? Where are his friends and family members that are trying to clear his name? Why won't anybody speak up and actually defend this guy? Is it because they have nothing to say in his defense? Is it because they don't want to be associated with him?

The silence is deafening... and incriminating, in my opinion.

Even Scott Peterson had (and still does have) huge family supporters. Very strange that no one is speaking out anymore.

Good point Frag..... I hadn't thought of it that way. I mean, I think no one wants to see a repeat of the nastiness of the Peterson Parents, but remember how the parents of Mark Hacking showed nothing but class during time time that Mark was arrested for Lori's murder. Of course this isn't being played out in the Media like the Peterson and Hacking cases were either. I really wonder what Karen would have to say, or any of The Rave's siblings or friends (which I doubt he has any real friends) would say if a reporter were to approach them and ask a few questions.

I can't remember all the posts on all of the threads over the last five years, but I don't believe anyone has stepped up to the plate and actually offered any reasonable thoughts or opinions or support for this guy. Has anyone maybe contacted our forum leaders or Tricia saying that the facts we have sleuthed are incorrect?

I know there have been "once in a blue moon" poster s who come along and maybe make one or two posts, but when the facts that we know of are presented, they go POOF! real fast.

IMO, it says a lot that not one person has been willing to come and share anything positive about Raven or his life. Something that makes him look like more than a black hearted sociopath. I think we are all adult enough to give that person their fair say on the matter. I believe in my heart that many of the people through out Raven's life have at this point Googled him. I would love to hear from some of them. Maybe a neighbor growing up or a college room mate or a fellow bike rider. Even just a person who says, I met Raven a few years ago and he helped me move, he seemed like such a nice guy.

I don't expect it to happen, but it would be interesting.

Actually Rooster did post often in support of Raven in the past, and truthfully, I do imagine it would be hard for them to post as we have been so vocal here.

Yeah, Rooster..... I guess I was looking for more substance and any other observations from people who actually know and have spent time with him. I have no problem listening to other opinions. There just isn't anyone out there that don't think he did this and that says so so much to me.

Yeah, Rooster..... I guess I was looking for more substance and any other observations from people who actually know and have spent time with him. I have no problem listening to other opinions. There just isn't anyone out there that don't think he did this and that says so so much to me.

Maybe Rooster was just a person that came along after the murder that Rav had "drinking the koolaid" and is now no longer in the picture?
Something tells me that Rooster is long gone and that there are not too many Raven groupies around to fight his battles via the internet.
Don't think there were too many people that he came across that didn't his number right away, that got out while the gettin' was good. Thank God Vanessa got out when she did.

Maybe Rooster was just a person that came along after the murder that Rav had "drinking the koolaid" and is now no longer in the picture?
Something tells me that Rooster is long gone and that there are not too many Raven groupies around to fight his battles via the internet.
Don't think there were too many people that he came across that got his number right away that got out while the gettin' was good. Thank God Vanessa got out when she did.
True dat! I'm happy that Vanessa made it out of that relationship! She was one of the lucky ones. I'm sure the other woman Raven has used didn't fair so well. Seems they are all afraid to speak out. I honestly applaud Vanessa for her courage and her willingness to do her part in keeping the rest of the world safe from Raven.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back