Raven is innocent!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those Rooted in Reality Realize that the Rave and his Ridiculous Rantings will be Rebuffed without Regard.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Rampant Ravings by Rowdy Raconteurs Reinforce the Riddling by the Rook !!

( can you tell I'm at school with a dictionary ? )

Rook- a common European bird--like a cRow or Raven)

LTUlegal said:
Those Rooted in Reality Realize that the Rave and his Ridiculous Rantings will be Rebuffed without Regard.

(sorry, I couldn't resist)
Ok, this was the best of the "R"'s!!

In addition to the glaring question of "Where is Raven?" lets add, "Where is Rooster?"

NK57 said:
In addition to the glaring question of "Where is Raven?" lets add, "Where is Rooster?"
That's a good question NK! It seems, any support for raven disappears quickly for some reason:waitasec:

You know who I miss Eww, Hoppy! Come out, Come out Hoppy, I miss your insight!

I am sure I probably said this in the past, but I'm too lazy to look back up through this thread - again.....

I get sick every single time I see the name of this thread.

I feel like screaming OMG - ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????????

Why don't you people just give it up. Raven had nothing to do with this killing. As this so aptly named thread points out, "Raven is innocent". There is no evidence, other than speculation by you people here on this board that he had anything to do with it.

radar said:
Why don't you people just give it up. Raven had nothing to do with this killing. As this so aptly named thread points out, "Raven is innocent". There is no evidence, other than speculation by you people here on this board that he had anything to do with it.
Raven and innocent in the same sentence makes me want to hurl. As far as giving up Radar, that will NEVER happen, not today, not tomorrow, never, I will give up searching for Justice for Janet after an arrest, after a trial after a conviction, after a sentencing. Period.

Thanks for your post. :angel:

radar said:

Are you serious? There is nothing here on this forum but evidence that could be used to hang Raven in a court of law. There is not one SHRED of evidence pointing to anything differenly.

Come on Radar, I'm calling you out. Give us something solid to work with here. I'm going to doubt that you can.

This THREAD is called "Raven is innocent" and I think we should allow people to post here that feel he is innocent. While I think i we could prove guilt in a court of law, I would like to hear these other theories as to why people think he is innocent. Was he in debt with a loan shark that hired a hit? Was it a robber? Did an old girlfriend get mad that he wouldn't leave his wife? Was it someone he stole from? Was it someone that thought the house was still a drug house and was mad that they couldn't get drugs? I think we could disprove all of these theories, but I want to know why someone thinks Raven is innocent. Almost every theory I can come up with still comes back to Raven's behavior. I really would like to hear other theories on this thread.

I totally agree with you, R&G. I have no problem listening to other people's theories on this thread. It's been a long time coming, in fact.

RainbowsAndGumdrops said:
I really would like to hear other theories on this thread.

You go ahead and hold your breath, R&G, because it's not going to happen. The theories are already posted here, you've just got to go back and look for them. But what you have to remember is that they have NOTHING to back them up with. Someone broke in? Where's the evidence? LE couldn't find anything to indicate that. A angry ex-girlfriend of Ravens? Where's that evidence? Maybe Raven got some email from her? Nope, no reports of that nature either.

Look at the things WS has got--autopsy report, media reports, search warrant, volleyball standings (how long after Janet's murder was that?), various people pm-ing reputed members of WS divulging information that supports one theory--RAVEN IS GUILTY AS HELL IS HOT!

RainbowsAndGumdrops said:
This THREAD is called "Raven is innocent" and I think we should allow people to post here that feel he is innocent. While I think i we could prove guilt in a court of law, I would like to hear these other theories as to why people think he is innocent. Was he in debt with a loan shark that hired a hit? Was it a robber? Did an old girlfriend get mad that he wouldn't leave his wife? Was it someone he stole from? Was it someone that thought the house was still a drug house and was mad that they couldn't get drugs? I think we could disprove all of these theories, but I want to know why someone thinks Raven is innocent. Almost every theory I can come up with still comes back to Raven's behavior. I really would like to hear other theories on this thread.
You are right, I don't mind listening to theories, at all R & G, and thank you for setting my mind straight today.

I have no problems listening to theories and taking them under consideration, or other's viewpoints and I just get a little frustrated about the case is all.

radar said:

Radar, as owner of WS I will personally guarantee you that you will not be harassed in any way if you want to post your info.

I would appreciate it radar, if you would start your own thread about Raven's innocents and the other evidence that points to another suspect.

I would respectfully ask all members of WS that when radar posts her/his info you do not post back with any sort of hostile words or what could be concieved as hostile words. Example, " There is NO evidence of anyone else. This is a crock." See what I mean?

I don't want radar to feel the least bit intimidated by coming to WS.

Radar, the floor is all yours.

He's been "cleared" by LE. They haven't arrested him. I know they are way ahead of all this stuff the poeple on this sight come up with. Not that it's not good relivent stuff. I just think LE is way ahead of it. So they haven't charged him or arrested him. He's innocent. Let's try and find the real killer. I hope when all the forensic stuff come's back from the lab we'll have more to go on.

Sorry Rooster, he was never "cleared" by Law Enforcement. He's not innocent and I think they found the real killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back