Raven is innocent!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
golfmom said:
I know Raven is guilty. I guess my quoting the D&C pressed a button.

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.' .... check

SIX: 'You shall not murder.' .... check

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.' .... check

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.' .... check

So, what exactly is he innocent of?

Uhhh, forgot a couple GM

SECOND: 'You shall not make any graven image.'....check

You think him detailing out a VX with stolen money is considered making a graven image?

TEN: 'You shall not covet'.....check

ewwwinteresting said:
:laugh:
Do we know Cingular is in Utah? Oh, I guess it probably is nationwide along with Verizon and others!
Hi EI,

Nope, have no idea, just guessed. I could say watch out:

Verizon
Cingular
Sprint
TMobile

Moxie said:
Hi EI,

Nope, have no idea, just guessed. I could say watch out:

Verizon
Cingular
Sprint
TMobile
Actually, just checked, Cingular is in Utah.

ewwwinteresting said:
Uhhh, forgot a couple GM

SECOND: 'You shall not make any graven image.'....check

You think him detailing out a VX with stolen money is considered making a graven image?

TEN: 'You shall not covet'.....check

Nice catch EI!

I checked and all of them all.

Cingluar Utah
T-Mobile Utah
Verizon Wireless Utah
Sprint - Utah

There are 4 Major players there.

I respect your opinion, so please respect mine. Raven is Guilty.

terminatrixator said:
I checked and all of them all.

Cingluar Utah
T-Mobile Utah
Verizon Wireless Utah
Sprint - Utah

There are 4 Major players there.

Terminatrixator! What an awesome picture in your siggy! I couldn't resist snagging it to show everyone.

abaroa-bald.jpg

Rooster said:
I know Raven is innocent. My opinion is not going to change even if I don't post for awhile.
...rooster.........i'd also like to welcome you back.........believe it or not, but ALL opinions are welcomed here, and i really feel for you, since you'e clearly in the minority here, with your steadfast belief that raven is innocent..

...i hope you've read all of the posts since you were last here, ..........you'll find that ( practically ) no-one WANTS to believe that raven committed this heinous crime..............murdered his own wife........pregnant no less !.........with kaiden in the next room...............my god.....who WOULD want to beleve such a thing ?

...but..............we just haven't had anything SOLID to go on to believe that he's innocent, as you do............

...it bothers me to no end that his own family/friends won't come to his defense.......( of course they've "googled" the case, and their 1st hit HAS to be websleuths...........voila'...........where they can post ANONYMOUSLY...........................)

...if it were my brother.........damn..........and i believed him to be innocent!!!!, there's no way i wouldn't be all over this forum .....i give you a TON of credit for standing up for him................where are his other supporters?????

...if we had something.............anything.......that we could check out...........of course LE is "tight-lipped", that's thier thing........what we need are some 'loose-lipped' friends/fellow soccer players/family..............someone to give us that "other info"...............something to maybe clear raven..........

lauriej said:
...rooster.........i'd also like to welcome you back.........believe it or not, but ALL opinions are welcomed here, and i really feel for you, since you'e clearly in the minority here, with your steadfast belief that raven is innocent..

...i hope you've read all of the posts since you were last here, ..........you'll find that ( practically ) no-one WANTS to believe that raven committed this heinous crime..............murdered his own wife........pregnant no less !.........with kaiden in the next room...............my god.....who WOULD want to beleve such a thing ?

...but..............we just haven't had anything SOLID to go on to believe that he's innocent, as you do............

...it bothers me to no end that his own family/friends won't come to his defense.......( of course they've "googled" the case, and their 1st hit HAS to be websleuths...........voila'...........where they can post ANONYMOUSLY...........................)

...if it were my brother.........damn..........and i believed him to be innocent!!!!, there's no way i wouldn't be all over this forum .....i give you a TON of credit for standing up for him................where are his other supporters?????

...if we had something.............anything.......that we could check out...........of course LE is "tight-lipped", that's thier thing........what we need are some 'loose-lipped' friends/fellow soccer players/family..............someone to give us that "other info"...............something to maybe clear raven..........
Good try lj, but I'm thinking the plea for family and friends to come to raven's defense is falling on guilty ears!

But they can hear us, try as they might not too.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but a long time ago there was the discussion of Raven's myspace account and his "single" status the day before his wife was killed. I recently opened a myspace account mostly to try and see what info raven had posted but was unsuccessful in locating any. Anyways the point in me writing this is that it listed me as single. Even though I never made any entry regarding a dating/marital status. So I was wondering if maybe single was the default until you went under the edit my profile part. Regardless, I cast my vote on who I think is Guilty. And it was Raven, but I thought I should share this interesting fact I found out.

goodolebv said:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but a long time ago with discussion of Raven's myspace account and his "single" status the day before his wife was killed. I recently opened a myspace account mostly to try and see what info raven had posted but I couldnt find any on him. Anyways the point in me writing this is that it listed me as single. Even though I never made any entry regarding a marital status. So I was wondering if maybe single was the default until you went under the edit my profile part. Regardless, I cast my vote on who I think is Guilty. And it was Raven, but I thought I should share this interesting fact I found out.

I did it too and it made me single as a default as well. :eek:

Regardless though he went through quiet a bit setting up his account, adding his interests and general information as well as a photo of himself ... I think if you get that far in the process, it's an intentional act to leave yourself as SINGLE!

goodolebv said:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but a long time ago with discussion of Raven's myspace account and his "single" status the day before his wife was killed. I recently opened a myspace account mostly to try and see what info raven had posted but I couldnt find any on him. Anyways the point in me writing this is that it listed me as single. Even though I never made any entry regarding a marital status. So I was wondering if maybe single was the default until you went under the edit my profile part. Regardless, I cast my vote on who I think is Guilty. And it was Raven, but I thought I should share this interesting fact I found out.
You're absolutely correct, and thanks for mentioning that. Single is the default. However, in order to put in your birthdate, do you have to go into the User CP? Or is that entered upon signing up? Because Raven definitely had his astrological sign on there, (and his birthdate)? If he took the time to enter that information, I think he could have spared another second or two to click the "married" box. But I don't know if there's a spot that you have to fill out during registration about birthdate.

You enter your birthdate to sign up. So I don't think that was a huge deal. Although I do agree with you JG that if he did take all the time to "spice up" his profile he should've seen the relationship status as single. Especially if he added a picture, LAME.

You know, everytime I read the title to this thread, I want to add "MY A$$!!" Kind of like what you do with fortune cookies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back