RDI Theories & Discussion ONLY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
---which if I've followed correctly centers on a fanatical, religious sacrifice committed by a women suffering some sort of pyschotic break.

if
not
You did it again.
Please don't misstate my ideas and then criticize your own misstatement as if you are addressing my ideas.
That is rude.
Wishing you the best; a true ground of being.

We all don't have to agree, but we should be able to respect others thoughts and opinions. Sometimes it's best to just take the high road and keep your comments to yourself and just back down from replying. Not every battle is worth winning.

We all don't have to agree, but we should be able to respect others thoughts and opinions. Sometimes it's best to just take the high road and keep your comments to yourself and just back down from replying. Not every battle is worth winning.

LOL or use the ignore button ;)

LOL or use the ignore button ;)

While I myself am capable of raising the bar on snarkiness so that it becomes a religious experience in itself, the "ignore" button is a real stress-reducer and one of the reasons I haven't been tempted to make a reply that would get me a
"vacation".

While I myself am capable of raising the bar on snarkiness so that it becomes a religious experience in itself, the "ignore" button is a real stress-reducer and one of the reasons I haven't been tempted to make a reply that would get me a
"vacation".
:giggle: I can attest to DD's claim of capabilities. It's just lucky for all of us she is as "reserved" as she is. (And there are probably a few nuns who had wished she was as reserved in her younger years as she is now.) :floorlaugh:

:giggle: I can attest to DD's claim of capabilities. It's just lucky for all of us she is as "reserved" as she is. (And there are probably a few nuns who had wished she was as reserved in her younger years as she is now.) :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Ah, yes. My convent school reputation follows me. Keep in mind that my name is STILL carved into the mahogany altar in the chapel, where I so lovingly carved it so many years ago. So they have been praying for me all these years. Bless their hearts...
That being said, I have been blessed with a "vacation" on the eBay discussion forums three times in the past. Worth every minute of it, too.

I've already done the research.
I'm not rude, I am trying to wake you up.

Are you saying your research has revealed regressive bathroom behavior in children does not, ever, indicate sexual abuse of some kind?

I have to be honest....I would have to see your research to believe it.
Even webmd states that a possible cause of secondary bedwetting is sexual abuse. That is not a website that is sloppy with their information.

Patsy was the abuser. I call it latent autoerotic stimulation by proxy. Some people do not go through the childhood or adolescent sexual arousal phase and never do or go through it later in life. Patsy compulsively touched JonBenet as she might have touched herself in her youth.

These things are seen as sins and Patsy's sacrifice of JonBenet and the resulting connection to a Heaven and a God create a perfectionist fantasy that assuages the guilt and shame of sin.

Patsy's actions were a psychotic attempt at redemption: extreme narcissism acting as the higher power instead of bowing to a higher power through self sacrifice.

A few posts later, my response was:

"....after years of pondering the aspects of this case, perhaps the staging isn't so glaring after all. That is, if it were premeditated right down to the actual death on Christmas December 25, 1996 then every item, almost every detail, was intentional and all functioned pretty much as planned. That gives JR innocence prior to and until the day of the 26th when he obviously displays JonBenet's lifeless body to his wife after he and FW get her from the cellar.

Perhaps, for months her twisted mind concocts the entire plot, as PW indicates PRs madness to have become, only PRs sweater fibers got twisted in the garrote knot of the white rope that she purchased earlier in the month on AmEx. She also purchased the day of the week panties while in NYC.

PR pleads: Find who did this to my baby while JR reveals: It's an inside job.

Perhaps the narcissistic PR carried misconceptions whirling around in her head and selfish heart for months. Medication and chemo brain were antagonistic. Her gorgeous and talented daughter was blooming, and rebelling; and she found herself a fading flower soon to be 6' under. JonBenet had the potential to become Miss America and Patsy would not live to witness it."

Irving; Jul 21, 2010

"A 5-year-old Irving boy and his 2-year-old sister have both died after their mother allegedly strangled them with a wire..."

"It looks like she had mental problems," Haque, of Irving, told the Dallas Morning News. "I don't understand why she did it."

Anna Brandon, a psychologist at Southwestern Women's Mental Health Center, said it's possible that Akhter had deeper troubles.

"Close to 75 percent of women who kill their children have a psychiatric illness," she said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Irving-Mom-Accused-of-Strangling-Her-Two-Children-98797314.html

I do believe there were two pieces of wire found at the CS. Wonder if the killer of JonBenét considered using wire before selecting the white nylon cord?

Psalm 118:18

The LORD has disciplined me severely, But He has not given me over to death...

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

Every answer to our prayers is an evidence that the Lord is on our side; and then we need not fear what man can do unto us

Perhaps Patsy felt God had given her a "revival" in her cancer healing; therefore, Patsy felt chosen among a higher plane than ordinary others not so fortunate.

http://biblehub.com/psalms/118-17.htm

Psalm 118:6
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid.

What can mere mortals do to me?

Psalm 118:11
They surrounded me on every side,

but in the name of the Lord I cut them down.

Psalm 118:11 New Living Translation
Yes, they surrounded and attacked me, but I destroyed them all with the authority of the LORD.

Psalm 118:27 New Living Translation
The LORD is God, shining upon us. Take the sacrifice and bind it with cords on the altar.

For those interested in Psalm, Chapter 118, it can be read here:

http://biblehub.com/niv/psalms/118.htm

Psalm 118:22-23 Commentary
snip
Let my soul prosper and be in health, in that peace and righteousness which his government brings. Let me have victory over the lusts that war against my soul; and let Divine grace subdue my heart. The duty which the Lord has made, brings light with it, true light. The duty this privilege calls for, is here set forth; the sacrifices we are to offer to God in gratitude for redeeming love, are ourselves; not to be slain upon the altar, but living sacrifices, to be bound to the altar; spiritual sacrifices of prayer and praise, in which our hearts must be engaged.
snip
But we are not to think of slain beasts, but of holy and living sacrifices, even the persons of God's people; their bodies and souls, and their sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving; since this refers to Gospel times; whose hearts in such service are to be united to fear the Lord, and fixed trusting in him; and are to be drawn to it with the cords of love.

In thinking of JonBenét's positioning with her arms held up over her head at TOD:

English Standard Version
The LORD is God, and he has made his light to shine upon us. Bind the festal sacrifice with cords, up to the horns of the altar!

http://biblehub.com/psalms/118-27.htm

this is getting close to sounding like the Black Dahlia was posed like Man Ray's The Minotaur territory

Irving; Jul 21, 2010

"A 5-year-old Irving boy and his 2-year-old sister have both died after their mother allegedly strangled them with a wire..."

"It looks like she had mental problems," Haque, of Irving, told the Dallas Morning News. "I don't understand why she did it."

Anna Brandon, a psychologist at Southwestern Women's Mental Health Center, said it's possible that Akhter had deeper troubles.

"Close to 75 percent of women who kill their children have a psychiatric illness,"
she said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Irving-Mom-Accused-of-Strangling-Her-Two-Children-98797314.html

I do believe there were two pieces of wire found at the CS. Wonder if the killer of JonBenét considered using wire before selecting the white nylon cord?

bold: obviously :scared:

Also, didn't one of the profilers make a comment along the lines, "in all my years, and in all the cases I've worked, the number of times we've found a RN and a dead child in the house is one: JonBenet Ramsey.

bold: obviously :scared:

Also, didn't one of the profilers make a comment along the lines, "in all my years, and in all the cases I've worked, the number of times we've found a RN and a dead child in the house is one: JonBenet Ramsey.

Yes, I think someone from fbi did make that quote. This has been asked before, and I don't think any other case has happened with a ransom note and dead child in the house.

The fuzzy image of what occurred in the Ramsey household is becoming a sharper picture when viewed with CS knowledge and evidence coupled with Patsy's psychology, as some of us have determined it to be. Her narcissism flashes a dark shadow where empathy and compassion would normally reside.

The Cancer Survivor Patsy was a victim of her past, present and future self created through her life's experiences including, but not limited to, having a narcissistic mother who, imho, tolerated men for what she could get from them in ways of power, influence, prestige and the almighty dollar. NP used her daughters to achieve that end.

As proof of this, we need look no further than Nedra's living room. It was a museum dedicated to her accomplishments where she proudly displayed her daughters' beautiful photographs, crowns, ribbons, sashes, trophies and other symbols of achievement and glory.

Narcissistic Nedra created the double bind with Patsy. Patsy learned the power of the double bind at her mother's feet.

The Double Bind Theory was first articulated in relationship to schizophrenia, but Bateson and his colleagues hypothesized that schizophrenic thinking was not necessarily an inborn mental disorder but a learned confusion in thinking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind

It has been mulled over, time and again: Why did John and Patsy wait years after marrying before having children?

The simple answer seems to be that Patsy was looking for a mature, successful man who could achieve the wealth and power she desired. John was a businessman with a Master's Degree who wore dark shades while driving his Porsche [not sure if it was the Porsche 911 model] when he met Patsy in Atlanta; the hub for French Fat Cats.

Living to fulfill her dreams of success, P & J began their family. Then, there is a tragic watershed moment in John's life. Hence, crown Patsy's head with trauma suffered due to John's response to Beth's death in 1992. Wrap the static in her head around a staggering Stage 4 death sentence in 1994.

In that traumatic environment, from Patsy's prospective, God provided John and Patsy with their dreams for wealth, power and influence. And He issued pounding punishments for their perceived sins. Give. Take away. Give. Take away.

It is the classic double bind relationship only Patsy experiences this bind with her narcissistic self and The Higher Power, God.

A double bind is an emotionally distressing dilemma in communication in which an individual (or group) receives two or more conflicting messages, in which one message negates the other. This creates a situation in which a successful response to one message results in a failed response to the other (and vice versa), so that the person will automatically be wrong regardless of response. The double bind occurs when the person cannot confront the inherent dilemma, and therefore can neither resolve it nor opt out of the situation.

Consider JBs bedwetting and the consequences when reading this example:

The classic example given of a negative double bind is of a mother telling her child that she loves him or her, while at the same time turning away in disgust.[6] (The words are socially acceptable; the body language is in conflict with it). The child doesn't know how to respond to the conflict between the words and the body language and, because the child is dependent on the mother for basic needs, he or she is in a quandary. Small children have difficulty articulating contradictions verbally and can neither ignore them nor leave the relationship.

"Anthropologist Gregory Bateson and his colleagues... found that destructive double binds were a frequent pattern of communication among families of patients, and they proposed that growing up amidst perpetual double binds could lead to learned patterns of confusion in thinking and communication."

Phrase Examples:

## snipped for relevance to JB

## snipped for relevance to JB

## Child-abuser to child: "You should have escaped from me earlier, now it's too late—because now, nobody will believe that you didn't want what I have done", while at the same time blocking all of the child's attempts to escape.

Child-abusers often start the double-bind relationship by "grooming" the child, giving little concessions, or gifts or privileges to them, thus the primary injunction is: "You should like what you are getting from me!"

When the child begins to go along (i.e. begins to like what she or he is receiving from the person), then the interaction goes to the next level and small victimization occurs, with the secondary injunction being: "I am punishing you! (for whatever reason the child-abuser is coming up with (e.g. "because you were bad/naughty/messy", or "because you deserve it", or "because you made me do it", etc )).

If child shows any resistance (or tries to escape) from the abuser, then the words: "You should have escaped from me earlier (...)" serve as the third level or tertiary injunction. Then the loop starts to feed on itself, allowing for ever worse victimization to occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind

OMO. I am not a psychologist nor do I pretend to be one here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back