Re-examining the case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Feel free to make evidence that is not true in this discussion.
ITA I also think only a confession will solve this case and it is too late for that to happen. Perhaps, an accomplice/s will have a change of heart.

I hadn't heard about the dictionary being open to abuse and the semen on the older brother's suitcase.

if you use the search this forum feature here in the JBR forum ("dictionary incest") you'll get about 4 pages of threads to look thru inc. threads about JAR's um, deposit :)

I hadn't heard about the dictionary being open to abuse and the semen on the older brother's suitcase. LE says the touch DNA doesn't match anyone in the family but they probably didn't take the DNA from the older brother.

I believe a hair belonging to JBR was also found in that suitcase, along with the Dr. Seuss book and semen-stained comforter/blanket belonging to JAR. A defense attorney will always say that a family member's hair being found anywhere in the house isn't suspect. But they deliberately try to prevent all the pieces from being put together. It's the whole item- suitcase, blanket, semen, dead child's hair and one of her books all together in a neat little package that points somewhere they don't want to look. Was it a handy "kit" for someone to have "special time" with JBR? Remember the chronic abuse. The basement was such a perfect place for that dirty little secret. Keep her quiet with the book, and...
School nurse visits on Mondays (after weekend visits home from someone?)
School records about those visits not made available to LE....

The word in the Dictionary was pointing to "Incest" and not abuse for what it's worth.

And the semen was on a blanket inside the suitcase, not on the suitcase itself.

And the semen was on a blanket inside the suitcase, not on the suitcase itself.

--->>>I am having another wonderment moment. Wonder IF the blanket and Dr. Seuss book are in the evidence stash at LE? Not likely since JAR was cleared so conveniently and never considered a 'viable' suspect.

Correct me someone, I seem to remember that the semen was ID'd as JARS, or or or was it merely ID'd as HIS blanket?

Also wonder IF IF IF any semen smudged fingerprints are within the pages of THAT book?

AS I recall the Ramseys said most likely the blanket and book were just gathered up and put in the suitcase in a hurry or as a quick clean up. Well I could believe that but HOW would they know WHO did the quick clean up?

Seems likely to me that the person whose semen is on the blanket did the stashing in the suitcase.

IF IF the/a housekeeper did it, I find it unlikely that she would have put the book in a suitcase with a soiled blanket. Silly me.

Wonder IF IF the blanket was folded neatly?

I'd love to see that suitcase handle tested for fingerprints. And shoe scuff marks, since Smit was SURE it had been used to climb out the window. Bet there are none.

I believe both the semen and the blanket were both found to be JAR's. I can't imagine it being tested, semen found, and them not bothering to see who was the semen donor.

I'd love to see that suitcase handle tested for fingerprints. And shoe scuff marks, since Smit was SURE it had been used to climb out the window. Bet there are none.

I believe both the semen and the blanket were both found to be JAR's. I can't imagine it being tested, semen found, and them not bothering to see who was the semen donor.

--->>>I believe that LE did test the semen and I believe that it was ID'd as JARS, someone correct me IF IF I err on that point. I do remember correctly that the blanket was in fact ID'd as one that had been one of JARS blankets that was used on his personal bed.

NO way to tie the crime to this young man, given the facts that are of record today.

I am also wondering IF IF given the fact that IT was ID'd as one of his blankets in use apparently in olde historical verbage used about whose blanket it was etc., WE donut know IF IF IF in the dead of winter IF IF IF his current bed HAD a blanket on it at all. Which might indicate more current usage elsewhere in the house, such as the basement.

Edited to add:
IF IF IF JAR was in fact attending the party on the 23rd, there should have been a blanket still on his bed, whether he stayed in the Ramsey home prior to the party OR OR one left from previous usage when he DID or might have stayed there.

I had read that blanket found in the suitcase as being found to be a comforter that JAR used his college dorm room. If that was the case, it wouldn't be the same one on his bed. If I recall, crime scene photos of the house show a dark striped comforter and dust ruffle on his bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back