Reach out to Tim Miller & plead him to stay for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard this morning on WKMG that they would start searching again at 8 am this morning.

Tim, you have no idea how much you are loved and appreciated for what you do. You are a true hero! Whether you stay or leave is up to you, but Caylee needs to be found. I am ashamed of the way you were treated by Cindy, and the rudeness Nancy displayed last night, even though she might have had her reasons. But you will still be a hero in our eyes, Tim, no matter what you decide. God Bless You!!

Tim,
Caylee needs you. Caylee needs for you to find her. Caylee has suffered the worst at the hands of the people that were supposed to love, protect and statisfy her needs. They failed miserably. You are the best at what you do. Now you are the only one that can best statisfy her need of being found. Caylee needs you and is waiting for you.

Dear Tim,

Please continue to be the voice of this voiceless child. Please continue to search for this child that wants and needs to come home.

You are a hero, doing a job that would break most hearts. Yours, through your love and devotion, speaks to many of us who keep you in our hearts and minds daily.

I pray you may stay strong in the face of difficulty, show love in the face of dissent.

You are a wonderful human being that brings hope to those who may have lost theirs along the way. You bring faith to those who become discourage and you bring love, that is never ending.

So many of us cannot be there with you, but know in your heart that we are with you in every step you take, hoping to share your burden. You are not alone.

With a loving heart to you,
Liza

How difficult it must be, especially as a parent who has lost a child, for Mr. Miller to understand this family's actions and words.

Of course no family wants to be searching for a body. They want their living, breathing, healthy child back in their arms. But the bells of reality are tolling loudly. And the Anthonys have chosen to put their hands over their ears and wish it away.

Grief must be handled. It will not be ignored. I too have grieved a child. You can duck it, dodge it, run from it. But it waits, and demands to be heard. There is no way around it. You must go through it.

Even if Caylee's own family chooses to ignore the facts, this little girl has captured so many hearts. And so many people need her found to grieve. The hope that she would be found safe has vanished as quickly as she did. But TES is doing something to attempt to give her the respect she deserves.

At least TES is giving us a new kind of hope - the hope of closure and grief. And I for one am very grateful that finally someone is doing something to try to bring Caylee home.

Honestly, I can't really blame Tim for wanting to pack it up and leave. I would probably do the same after being treated with such disrespect when I gave up my time and my money to fly all the way to FL just to help. That family is very disfunctional and the sad thing is...how do you help someone that doesn't want your help??? Sadly Caylee is the only one that needs help but the Anthony's keep pushing anyone that tries to help, away. It's there way or NO WAY! They should try to find Caylee DEAD OR ALIVE! LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED. Not just alive as the Anthony's want him to. We all would love that but we know the chances are slim to none. Never the less either way little Caylee needs to be found regardlessly. I do hope that Tim will try not to let them get to him and tough it out just a little longer for Caylee.

I agee and would like to add:
Tim's daughter was murdered and her body was not recovered for one and a half years. IMO he is emotionally involved with every search he goes on. I think this case in particular has been painful to him, and I, too, can understand why he would consider calling it a day, but I hope he doesn't. However, having the personal grief he does, and then experiencing the behavior of this family has got to be a nightmare for him, and even though I started out this morning planning on massive pleas to him to stay, I've changed my mind. He has spent many years doing a lot of good work, and he doesn't deserve this. If he thinks it is in his best interest to go, I will support his decision.
Lanie

I am wondering if Tim and the searchers are getting closer to finding something and that is why she wants him to stop?

Tim and TES I truly hope that you will stay and work with LE to bring little Caylee home. I feel horible about how you've been treated all the way around! Thank you so much for putting yourself out there for this child.

You are an honorable and very special person in this world! :)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story

Searching for Caylee
10:12 a.m. EquuSearch officials this morning said they are not discontinuing their search for Caylee Marie, despite a lack of volunteers. Search director Mandy Albritton said the 30 to 40 volunteers are "not pulling out until they find this baby or exhaust every lead." Albritton added that "emotions run very high in this atypical situation." She urges church leaders to gather their members to help EquuSearch locate the missing 3-year-old girl.

This was just posted on BFN:

"Hello...

I just talked to Tim. He is not pulling out. But... PLEASE... everyone... he is asking us (yes... you, me, BFN) to do everything we can to inspire, motivate, and contact potential volunteers to come out and HELP FIND CAYLEE.

He needs them to just show up at 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn... is their Headquarters. I believe all they need is a photo ID but... of course... bug spray and a bottle of water is probably a good idea... and dress accordingly.

If you participate on Topix, Web Sleuths, Scared Monkeys.... ANYWHERE... please help get the word out. Please."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back