Real-life tales of the worst Valentine's Day gifts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO it's that he remembered and thought it was no big deal. :(

:seeya: That's my situation, every Feb. 14th.

He is not much into things like that. I am a hopeless romantic. Oh well. He's a great hubby, father, provider, friend, son, uncle... I guess being a bad valentine's day partner is not the worst thing he could be.

But, I mean, really!!! A card takes about 10 minutes and $3.
:waitasec:

He did manage the card. the rest, dreck. The next day, I did get dinner delivered.mmmmm ribs. :)

I don't require gifts, so anything is fine - the thought really is what counts, even if it's just a hug or a phone call.

No man with even half of a brain would even take a chance on believing that to be true!!!!

No man with even half of a brain would even take a chance on believing that to be true!!!!

It is, actually. I work, so I can buy myself things if I want to. I don't demand gifts in perpetual payment for my affections.

First year married, I got a case of motor oil....the honeymoon was over
LOL I think that tops the bug whacker my first husband bought for "us" on our anniversary one year.

You are truly a different kind of duck.

Duck-giraffe-10387.jpg

I have a worst valentines gift ever too! A terrarium, sans a cute frog or anything, just the plant life....I kill plants as a hobby ( not intentionally I just have a black thumb). What a weird gift... I have no clue to this day where someone would go about buying a premade terrarium or why!

I was digging through my freezer and found a stack of Hersheys Large valentine chocolate bars, from last years valentines clearance sale, they were perfectly good, gave one to my hubby for valentines this year, he was thrilled, he is a chocoholic!! LOL, I did tell him I had them since last year, but forgot about them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back