Real Reason for Search Stopping?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the area where they called off the search near the airport? Is this the only area where TES has searched? Maybe LE is firmly convinced that the airport area is where Caylee is.....if true, I'd think it was an area Casey could get her car to. Can't see her tromping through mud, brush, etc.

Other areas aside from the airport were searched as well. Areas near the Anthony home, different parks, even retention ponds in subdivisions near where her phone pinged.

What about the lake that was where Caylee liked to run around? Wasn't there a lake that Casey and a friend used to take the kids? And, Blanchard park...

Caseymeeting with her case worker and planning out her visits for teh week. I hope they give her nothing.

What about the lake that was where Caylee liked to run around? Wasn't there a lake that Casey and a friend used to take the kids? And, Blanchard park...

Yes, these areas were searched. Also, the "hiding spot" that one of Casey's friends told the police about (in the 400 pg doc).

If she went out of town to hide body I guarentee you she did not take her cell phone with. Maybe someone elses cell phone or signed up a phone with someone elses ID/ss# (hence the OTHER phone-blackjack) But I guearentee she is at least smart enough not to use her own phone.I have worked for two major cell carriers (on the technical side) and I pray that this whole search is not just based on "pings".

I don't know how you can "guarantee" that she didn't take her cell phone or that she's smart enough to know her phone's location could be traced. She was telling police she had made and received calls that never existed, so it seems to me, she wasn't smart enough to know they could verify or otherwise that those calls took place.

LP on a show the other night said that the pings from the airport area were from Casey calling her parents' house to make sure that no one was home so she could go there and bury Caylee. He said that was why the dogs hit in the backyard but Casey had moved her later.

I don't know how Padilla would know this, but it does make sense to me that Caylee died elsewhere, probably in the car and Casey first buried her in the yard, then dug her up later, (after the 24th?) and not in the airport area. This makes some sense to me, because I think the body would have had to have been pretty decomposed to put off a stench that clung to the car so badly. I believe this could have been because it had been buried for over a week before it was put in the car.

I would think for ease of disposal she would have thrown the body into a body of water.

Caseymeeting with her case worker and planning out her visits for teh week. I hope they give her nothing.

I'm sure they'll give her time to meet with her attorney for hours on end like they did the last time.

I was distressed to hear the prison spokesperson state that ankle monitor just shows whether or not she's near the monitor in the home. There is no GPS on it. Does anyone remember if she had a gps monitor the last time? He said that the GPS monitors are provided by a private company, not by the jail, although they are in the process of getting gps monitors in the future.

I wanna hear this to. The cop friend has been brought up several times with nothing more said.

It's in my first or second post on this thread, but I'll repeat what I heard last night on the live chat rooms.

A girl on live chat room last night (www.cayleebaby.chatango.com) and they were also talking about it at (www.cayleeanthony.chatango.com).

She said this. I have a cop friend who I trust, who has inside info from the OCSD. He tells me that they believe they have found her remains, but cannot get to them because the area is covered in water and alligators, etc. However, they've roped it off, have it guarded, and have called in special recovery unit.

That's all she said. Don't know if it's true or not, but that's what the big buzz was last night on those two live chat rooms. Also, after what the "searcher" posted, the "stopping the search" all of a sudden, doesn't add up. So take it with a grain of salt, and believe what you will. I for one, think they found something. But I could be wrong as it's just MOO.

Post from a searcher - they found a dirty stuffed animal. Sorry if this has been posted - I tried to read all but might have missed it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/wintergarden/orl-caylee0808sep08,0,311925.story

Jen

You'd be amazed at everything the searchers found and CSI collected. The thing is, are they related to this case or not. Even the searchers don't know the outcome of anything they find which is a little frustrating but understandable. I'm sure that there are a lot of things that are being tested as we speak.

LP on a show the other night said that the pings from the airport area were from Casey calling her parents' house to make sure that no one was home so she could go there and bury Caylee. He said that was why the dogs hit in the backyard but Casey had moved her later.

I don't know how Padilla would know this, but it does make sense to me that Caylee died elsewhere, probably in the car and Casey first buried her in the yard, then dug her up later, (after the 24th?) and not in the airport area. This makes some sense to me, because I think the body would have had to have been pretty decomposed to put off a stench that clung to the car so badly. I believe this could have been because it had been buried for over a week before it was put in the car.

I would think for ease of disposal she would have thrown the body into a body of water.

Would they be able to prove this by seeing if the soil on the shovel matched the soil in the yard? Or do I watch too much CSI?:waitasec:

Yeah, IIRC it was Lake Underhill

Personally I think Caylee is in the landfill and I wish TES had searched that. In fact I don't understand why they didn't stay and start searching that since the area they were in wasn't searchable for now. Casey may have driven around out there thinking about dumping the body but I just don't think she is the type to hike in off the main road with a dead body in her arms. I think in the end she put her in a dumpster. Much easier and cleaner and no work or hiking around. Just my opinion.

I agree 100% with you. The landfill should have been the #1 place to search.

Padilla doesn't 'know' that. That is his opinion. He has his own theories and that is one of them. It makes sense to me. I don't feel she probably took her out to the airport either. I think Leonard is right. I also think she dumped caylee in the ascott trash dumpster and then abandoned the car there because it had run out of gas and smelled. I think Padilla thinks the same thing.

are those places about ONE HOUR away?:laugh:
50 miles away from the house

she is such an easy read... she is crafty but not too bright

she probably drove to the airport area to throw police off the scent

1 HOUR AWAY - thats the ticket :moose:

I agree 100% with you. The landfill should have been the #1 place to search.

They should have searched the landfill as soon as they discovered Casey lied about everything and they found her car abandoned under a dumpster at Ascott. I just don't understand the LE there!???

Does anyone reading know how to go about hiding a body in water? When does it come up? When does it go back down? What and how much weight has to be added? Should you wrap it or not? How far out into the water do you go before you drop it? Was there a bridge she could have used? Have rivers been searched? I'm totally unfamiliar with Orlando.

Please let me know if I am wrong but a number of times Tim Miller spoke of "closure" for the community yet didn't mention of any closure for the family. How very hard it must be for him, he who searched for his own daughter, to grasp the Anthony's mentality (or lack of it).

Padilla doesn't 'know' that. That is his opinion. He has his own theories and that is one of them. It makes sense to me. I don't feel she probably took her out to the airport either. I think Leonard is right. I also think she dumped caylee in the ascott trash dumpster and then abandoned the car there because it had run out of gas and smelled. I think Padilla thinks the same thing.

Agreed, I take anything Padilla says with 20 grains of salt-- one grain is not enough.

If the car was so permeated with the decomp odor that it still smelled days later, then I would expect that when Casey got out of it and into Tony's car, the smell would be on her clothing and person. Maybe not strong but certainly noticeable. It would be very interesting to know if he told police that she smelled odd when he picked her up.

I don't know how you can "guarantee" that she didn't take her cell phone or that she's smart enough to know her phone's location could be traced. She was telling police she had made and received calls that never existed, so it seems to me, she wasn't smart enough to know they could verify or otherwise that those calls took place.

I don't think Casey would give up contact with her friends just to hide Caylee. Remember, it's always Casey first. ALWAYS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back