Real Reason for Search Stopping?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am HOPEFUL and HORRIFIED at the same time!:confused:

Ditto that!
I was like a few others tonight, went to the webcam thread first, and thought I was put in time out, and trying to think of what I could have posted to put me there, lol!
Came to this thread and now I feel so many different emotions, like most of you must must be feeling.
I wont be able to sleep tonight, and I feel like there will be justice for Caylee soon. No web cam is very telling to me.
:sick::cry:
BLESS CAYLEE!!

The thread that you provided the link for is this very thread...

Someone else posted what the searcher had posted, it is on this thread somewhere, but the actual post is probably on the thread that seachers have been updating on, cant remember the name of it though....

Its post #116
Someone else posted what the searcher had posted, it is on this thread somewhere, but the actual post is probably on the thread that seachers have been updating on, cant remember the name of it though....

But if a body was found today wouldn't LE be the ones to recover it and not Equusearch? I just assumed that they would have to be careful to not disturb any evidence that may remain in the area and to document the scene every step of the way. So Tim may know where Caylee is but the investigation might just be out of his hands at this point.

they have to call in URT

1) Active search and rescue: members of the URT are trained to assist in the recovery or rescue of individuals who have been involved in water related mishaps.

2) Evidence location and recovery: the URT is frequently called upon by local law enforcement agencies as well as other agencies to locate and recover evidence used in a crime or evidence otherwise related to a case. This evidence may include, but is not limited to, knives, guns, ammunition, jewelery, tools, body parts, bones, and clothing. Special methods are employed by the Team to preserve evidence that has been recovered from water.

Yes, because two different threads were merged. My original post was on the other thread & then I guess moved to this one.:)

whoops, sorry Looking, I am on dial up, takes me a bit longer to post replys, didnt know you had it covered.
And a HUGE thank you for all you have done for Caylee, I wish I could do more, you are a wonderful person.

Isn't hurricane IKE due on like Tuesday? Maybe they knew they couldn't search much this week due to the weather and wanted people to be able to get flights home to see their families before flights booked up for the storm or got delayed.

If police found something...I would be sure to think that the media would have a web cam on it by now....

Isn't hurricane IKE due on like Tuesday? Maybe they knew they couldn't search much this week due to the weather and wanted people to be able to get flights home to see their families before flights booked up for the storm or got delayed.

If police found something...I would be sure to think that the media would have a web cam on it by now....

Orlando should not be affected by Ike, maybe a little rain.

i dont think they would say they found her... Technically, they have not found her YET. Also they have to get to the body and also confirm. That may take some time. why get everyone riled up. Plus Casey is not in jail and that could be adangerous situation inside the home or outside. She could take her own life while she out........all kinds of bad things

i dont think they would say they found her... Technically, they have not found her YET. Also they have to get to the body and also confirm. That may take some time. why get everyone riled up. Plus Casey is not in jail and that could be adangerous situation inside the home or outside. She could take her own life while she out........all kinds of bad things

This is what concerns me, when the poster said:

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

This is what concerns me, when the poster said:

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

I guess I agree. Well I totally--even though it was the best thing I heard all day! With as many people out searching i am sure they realize it was not going to remain a secret for long. I am sure if it true the area is being guarded and they will get Hazmat or URT out asap. This case has turned SOOO Huge they cannot afford to make any mistakes-Even if it means only telling "half-truths" to the media and searchers. I hope we are all right about this and not just false hope!

I guess I agree. Well I totally--even though it was the best thing I heard all day! With as many people out searching i am sure they realize it was not going to remain a secret for long. I am sure if it true the area is being guarded and they will get Hazmat or URT out asap. This case has turned SOOO Huge they cannot afford to make any mistakes-Even if it means only telling "half-truths" to the media and searchers. I hope we are all right about this and not just false hope!

Speaking of "URT"...I believe, a poster mentioned they have been called. It sounds as if they help with recovery...? Anyhow, does anyone know if this is true? Is there a source? Also, does anyone know if it's true that Tim packed and left? I can't find any information on that either...other than it just being said. It's driving me nuts, lol. Thanks for any and all help!

bUT, I ALSO SAW SOMEWHERE, THAT THEY WOULD BE TAPING OFF EACH SECTION AS IT WAS CLEARED......

I think everyone should be watching the news tomorrow. My gut is telling me this is going to break very soon...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32
Back