Real Reason for Search Stopping?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think everyone should be watching the news tomorrow. My gut is telling me this is going to break very soon...

I think you are right............I said last week that this Monday there would be some real news, but I didn't know what. It was just a feeling I had about the date for some reason. I hope I am right and this is settled tomorrow. (or today now)

I hope you are right but lets face it Caylee being found is very unlikely despite how much we want her to be found :(

I hope you are right but lets face it Caylee being found is very unlikely despite how much we want her to be found :(

Did anyone catch the day that the search was called, I missed that on the video

On local news, via helicopter I saw them digging in the yard but not under pavers. Saw them move the playhouse over but not removing the pavers. Could be they did remove the pavers and dig but they didn't show it.

Here is one thought I mentioned last night:
LE needs to recheck with the neighbor that said they were pouring concrete to see if that is what he really saw. What if Caylee was buried, covered with concrete then dirt. Then on top of the dirt the pavers were added. Anyone picking up just 1 or 2 pavers would just thing it was dirt there and the dogs might not be able to get a good hit through all of that.

Also the statement from KC about being close to home, she could hinting on it;
close to home >> close to house >> close to playhouse.

Could this be a possibility???

It looks here like some dirt was moved. I have a hard time believing LE wouldn't dig an area the dogs hit on.
41089096%20Anthony%20backyard%20II.jpg

Found photo here http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAnthonyCase/casey.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=34

If they found something, don't you think they would stay until they had what they found? If LE left the evidence, do you think they have someone staying at the scene to secure it??

If they found something every LE agent, homicide detective, and FBI personal would be at the scene. When they found Danielle Van Dam here in San Diego there were literally hundreds of people at the scene waiting to see if it was indeed her. Within one hour it was on every news channel nationwide.

Those women were probably crying because they are exhausted and feeling defeated. Tim would not lie and blame it on enviroment issues.

Equusearch halts search for Caylee

Last Edited: Sunday, 07 Sep 2008, 10:39 PM EDT
Created: Sunday, 07 Sep 2008, 4:03 PM EDT

During a news conference with Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary, Tim Miller from Equusearch announced that they will cease searching for Caylee Anthony -- at least for now. SideBar

Related Items
Links
Stories Seen on FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch announced Sunday that it will cease searching for Caylee Anthony -- at least for now.

The team of volunteers -- which numbered in the thousands Saturday -- is disbanding due to flooding conditions which director Tim Miller said has been preventing them from being able to properly search for the missing toddler.

During a 3 p.m. news conference with Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary , Miller he feared the searchers' vehicles could possibly run over the body of Caylee Anthony if she was submerged under flood waters. Miller said he did not want to compromise any evidence.

Miller also stressed that the suspension of the search is only temporary, and that the group would return to find Caylee as soon conditions improve.
"We second guess our own selves, what did we do wrong? What could we have done different? And nothing...It just wasnt God's time. Its our time, but just not the right time…very emotional, very emotional."

Sheriff Beary thanked all the volunteers who helped. "I applaud all these volunteers who gave up their time over the last 10 days. So God bless you and we will not give up."

Equusearch had been looking for the child for 10 days, most recently in a secluded area near the airport where Casey might have gone during the time Caylee first disappeared

Miller and the grandparents of Caylee had clashed over the nature of the search. The Anthony's insist that Caylee is alive and that the group should be searching for a live child, not a dead body.

Meantime, Casey Anthony, the mother of 3-year-old Caylee, remains at her parents home while out on bond and under home confinment. She is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities in the search for her missing daughter.

thanks georgia....now we can put this rumor to rest!

Just found this on another post:

2500 searchers show up today.
Weather is drier than it has been in the last week.
ATVs and boats being used.

What's the chances of the search suddenly being stopped at 3:00pm ?

Okay, spent several hours today reading the 15 page thread and this one. Putting all the pieces together I think they have found Caylee or some part of her/something related to her. I base this on:

1) statements made by Tim of Equusearch
2) Police tape cordoning off
3) reports by web blogger
4) turning off web cams and deterring protesters
5) emotions of searchers
6) weather reports in Orlando by local WS posters
7) comments about it being a productive search day

It seems to me that Tim has to turn the evidence recovery over to LE's special unit team and that he can only hint at this. Just like LE will not definitely 100% tell you (for those that want proof) that the hair in the trunk is Caylee's at this point. That needs to wait for trial. LE can't tip off Casey and the Anthony's yet until their case is solidly firmed up, which sounds like it will be very soon. Remember, Leonard Padilla said there will be bombshells, I don't believe he said that just to get Nancy Grace ratings for her show. They would have to DNA identify the body, get Casey back in custody a.s.a.p. before she can flee, and notify the parents all before it comes out in the media. Scott Peterson was arrested before he could flee to Mexico, but it was not until 4 days after the bodies washed up.
Hang tight newbie posters, it sounds like they'll get their girl!

Anyone know where that post by a searcher was actually posted?

It was posted on the "Fox 35 Webcam #11" thread. I was on that thread when the poster posted that response.

Here i am in the middle of the night....I tried to stay away for ONE day and look what happens!! I just woke up to go to the bathroom, and it looks like I am totally awake now! I hope and dread they found Caylee. I have to agree that it seems a little suspect that the search was called at 3 PM. They had a few hours of daylight. I don't know what to make of all this..

I, too, think something was found. LE is not going to jeopardize the scene and case. I'm thinking Tim Miller said he would be back because if this wasn't by chance Caylee, he will be back to continue searching.

LE knows they have their hands full right now with all the commotion at the Anthony's. I think they will bring more charges on KC, get her back in jail, confirm it is, in deed, Caylee and then make the announcement. I'm sure things will be reported being found, but not right away that it is Caylee.

I think Casey may be going back to jail sometime today. Then the news about a find will come out.

All I can say is, WOW... I was busy all day and thought nothing would be happening on a Sunday. I hope Caylee has been found.

I agree that if something was found, even TES would be asked to clear the area. And why would they bother to stick around? Especially since they are not at liberty to say anything. They've been away from home for weeks.

LE has to be very careful with any evidence. God forbid something important gets thrown out at trial because of mishandling.

And, with the emotions running so high here in Orlando, I'm sure that they want to keep the peace for as long as possible. The last thing they need are throngs of angry mobs descending on a location when a recovery is being conducted.

I found it odd that Sherrif Berry was on scene yesterday. He's been keeping his distance.

As for the media, they have a good relationship with the Sherrif's dept and don't want to jeapordize that by releasing information too soon. They need the sherrif's cooperation in the future and don't want to be blackballed.

I'm praying that today is the day we hear something about our little Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back