Real Reason for Search Stopping?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't Casey go to Ricardo's and use the shower? Does anyone remember what date that was?

on pg 44 of first set of docs, Jesse Grund said in his statement that she called him for a shower sometime between 6/22-7/6.

Agreed, I take anything Padilla says with 20 grains of salt-- one grain is not enough.

If the car was so permeated with the decomp odor that it still smelled days later, then I would expect that when Casey got out of it and into Tony's car, the smell would be on her clothing and person. Maybe not strong but certainly noticeable. It would be very interesting to know if he told police that she smelled odd when he picked her up.

Keep in mind, when tony arrived, she was already standing outside the car with groceries in hand when he showed up. Also, the car had been there since 7 am and he didnt receive a call from her to come and get her until late morning.:crazy:

Keep in mind, when tony arrived, she was already standing outside the car with groceries in hand when he showed up. Also, the car had been there since 7 am and he didnt receive a call from her to come and get her until late morning.:crazy:

Does anyone remember what time he picked her up?

Wouldn't the surveillance video from Amscot show the person and exact time the car was parked there? Assuming there is video?

?

I just read that TES isn't coming back for a month?? Has anyone else heard the same???

Wouldn't the surveillance video from Amscot show the person and exact time the car was parked there? Assuming there is video?

?

The video recorder had all ready re-recorded over that part, most rrecorders in stores run any where from 5 - 7 days, unless to by more expensive models that can easly record for 30 days or more.

I just read that TES isn't coming back for a month?? Has anyone else heard the same???

From where?
I heard directly from Tim last night they are looking at 2 weeks.

From where?
I heard directly from Tim last night they are looking at 2 weeks.

I saw the same thing posted on another Thread, something about tim going back to search on the Holloway case, but It maight not be true.

David Lohr.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

"then went to the Texas EquuSearch command post and spoke with Tim Miller's wife, Georgeann Miller. She said that while they are both sad that the search had to be suspended, they are not giving up and will be back as soon as the waters recede. I asked when that might be and she estimated they would be back in about a month. In the mean time, they are going to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, a young woman who went missing in Aruba, on May 30, 2005."

David Lohr.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

"then went to the Texas EquuSearch command post and spoke with Tim Miller's wife, Georgeann Miller. She said that while they are both sad that the search had to be suspended, they are not giving up and will be back as soon as the waters recede. I asked when that might be and she estimated they would be back in about a month. In the mean time, they are going to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, a young woman who went missing in Aruba, on May 30, 2005."

Thanks Jbar,

I knew I read it somewhere.

I watched the video of the sheriff and TM explaining that they had to suspend search due to environmental factors and I don't know why but last night I just cried for Caylee, really cried for her. Maybe it was out of frustration, bt I dont know, I have noticed today that her story is hardly mentioned on the news channels, where before it was a constant stream of info and talking about it. I find that very strange. Of course maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part: that I wanted so badly for them to find her so I am now questioning things that I shouldn't. It was probably frustration but it sure felt like mourning.

Laci was found after a fairly large storm untangled (she was stuck/attached to something) and her body washed ashore.

My husband thought I was nuts when I said this and I don't mean it to sound so horrible, but when I found out that tropical storm fay was producing so much rain, I told him that everything happens for a reason and this is to bring her to the surface somehow.

I watched the video of the sheriff and TM explaining that they had to suspend search due to environmental factors and I don't know why but last night I just cried for Caylee, really cried for her. Maybe it was out of frustration, bt I dont know, I have noticed today that her story is hardly mentioned on the news channels, where before it was a constant stream of info and talking about it. I find that very strange. Of course maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part: that I wanted so badly for them to find her so I am now questioning things that I shouldn't. It was probably frustration but it sure felt like mourning.

Now that she is back home and the search stopped I thnk it will be quite for a while, unless they find something big.

I saw the same thing posted on another Thread, something about tim going back to search on the Holloway case, but It maight not be true.

His team may be going, that is true, but according to him he was hopeful for two weeks to be back on the upside. Given he may have said a month so as to not have a buffer as to what he can commit to- he is a man of great commitment and integrity.

I realize you can't hold a bowl of gator chow in front of the beasties and they'll move for you...but how on earth do you get them out of a search area?

Gator chow, lol. That was funny. They would call in a critter catcher or animal control to get the alligators.

can they just move gators for being, well gators? This is there home and I thought unless they are over x feet long and showing aggression they aren't to be trapped. And I certainly hope if they do trap them, they are moving them and not destroying them.

I think it depends on the situation. Some are taken to the everglades, around here there's some kind of farm where some are taken.

Hey everyone I just got on so I have some catching up to do. Last night on a certain website that has people in Orlando that were particitpating in the search for Caylee and working directly with tim miller had this post, it basically went like this......" earlier this evening there was this woman on the chatango site (someones chat group), who I believe her chat name was marylou or something like that, who was claiming that she has a very close friend that is a police officer or detective that is directly involved in the Caylee anthony case and that her close friend stated to her that Tim Miller searchers did in fact find a bones of a childs body in low level water and the cops cleared everyone out and that it was taped off and going to be gaurded all night until a special team got there today. She stated that she trusted her friend and that she believed him.
In that post there was a link to the chattango site and I immediatley started going through the whole chat room but there was no such post. Now today I went back to the site where I found the original post and that is no longer there either. So that may actually be what has happened.

Can I ask a simple question that has probably already been discussed and missed by me? Can anyone tell me why LE has not dug under the new slab, or pavers, in the Anthony backyard? Especially when cadaver dogs hit there? I would greatly appreciate some help here - I'm stuck wondering about this.

Thanks much,
DA

I was wondering the same thing. LE already searched the backyard in the spot where the cadaver dogs hit, and found nothing. So I am guessing they may not have a right to go back to the home unless they have sufficient reason for another search warrant. I still think there's some evidence in that backyard. Wish they could dig the whole thing up!

How long did it take Laci to pop up from the SF Bay . . . a few months: end of Dec to mid-April?

I am pretty sure Laci was tied down to concrete. When her body surfaced, it was just a torso. I believe her arms, legs and head were detached from the torso. I recall reading that when weighing a body down, there's no guarantee it will stay down b/c it can come detached. They had to do DNA testing to make sure it was her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back