Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have one answer as to why the 'high five' took place. They are all just inapproriate. The Anthony's live in an alternate reality.

I think it's because they so severely lack insight to their behavior, they don't understand how it appears to others. The rampant lying, body language, choice of language, Cindy's leg rubbing, Lee's laughing.. etc. etc. They really believe they are pulling the wool over everyone, yet they are SO obvious and transparent....but they are oblivious to it. Mind boggling. This is truly a family unit that the world of Psychiatry will be probing for years to come.

I'm sorry, but I do not find either one of them particularly good-looking, nor do I think KC and Lee are good-looking. IMO they are average, at best.

On top of that, their behavior and attitude has made them look even uglier to me. Otherwise, I would not have given any one of them a second glance.
As my Ga'Ma was fond of saying, "Pretty is as pretty does."

The high 5 Casey and lee did that day at the court house was so strange and very inappropriate. Many things the Anthony's have either said or done, have been so unusual and inappropriate. Like the laughing by Lee and words that have been said by the whole family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo