Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow sleuthers...I am so sick of the way Mr. Baez and Casey Anthony are making a mockery of home confinement. I feel like writing to the judge and complaining. They are allowing her as much time as someone who has a job...30 hours this week at Baez. You know it is not law.....why the need for her stuffed backpack? Is this a way to skirt around the no computer time? Everyone knows shes on myspace...which is also against the rules..she wrote to that 12 year old...also against the rules...

Is anyone disgusted? I am sorry but she is charged with minor crimes and there is no way any defense attorney is spending 30 hours with one client!

This is obviously to get around the judges order for home confinement!

I am steamed...and then don't get me started on the high fives!

Her daughter is dead and she is laughing it up because she got over on 'us' again!

I've heard of "suicide-by-cop." That's like when you walk into a bank with a ski-mask and a pistol...knowing that the cops will shoot you if you don't give up.

I think this is "SUICIDE-BY-JURY." You know...where you do something bad...like something punishable by capital punishment...proclaim your innocence...but then do everything you can think of to make yourself look bad...guaranteeing that any reasonable jury will be fighting over which one of them will get to throw the switch on ol' Sparky.

I think the high-five was probably just celebrating the escape from their wacko-mom. Casey would probably rather be in jail (reading voraciously) than stuck in the same little house with Cindy.

Casey and Lee truly are living in a parallel universe. If I was Mr. Baez, I'd explain what proper behavior is for someone suspected of child murder. Of course Mr. Baez probably loves this - more salacious details for the upcoming book he'll write.

Sorry to be so cynical but this family's behavior is just starting to wear on me. It's all so unexplainable...or is it just me?

Casey -->:Banane35:<-- Lee

George -->:Banane36: :Banane31::Banane31::Banane31::Banane31:

I just honestly can't believe there could be 5 pages of conversation for 1 high five! WOW. jmo, fwiw. Over 100 viewing this particular thread.

:blush: I was uh . . . ummm . . . doing research on the case and I . . . uh . . . took a wrong turn :blush:

I bought that bust for my husband as a gift. His hobby is comics, that's what he enjoys, it's pretty harmless and it makes him happy.

Of course, at no time, has he gone ebaying for stuff while a family member was missing.
Jessunlil, your husband has one, too?

It is harmless, but you've got to admit it's way, way geeky.

30 hours a week with a lawyer. How much on the average do criminal trial lawyers charge per hour? That's got to add up tremendously!!!!! On top of that, she has been bailed out twice with large sums of money. And she probably considers herself the 'Britney Spears' of Crime News. And she didn't have to take a drug test. And her parents have probably negotiated a million dollar deal for interview and movies. And she thinks she is going to outsmart law enforcement and get away with murder. And.....etc. So maybe this is why she is giving the high-five. This case is probably the strangest case in history.

So does anyone now still want to give Lee the benefit of the doubt. He grabbed signs last night, acted like a jerk to the media a week or two ago and now High Fives his sister when they thought they were out of camera range.

I don't.

MSNBC reported it too.
OK, I take back the benefit of doubt I posted for Lee yesterday. I am sick!!

I think it's because we posters (include me) find it extremely offensive. One "high 5's" usually because one feels quite victorious, or "wins".

There's an innocent baby missing, and thank heaven there are folks on this earth who worry, who grieve, who care.

The Anthony high fivers live in an entirely different world. It's all about them. It's always about them, their needs, their desires, their issues. A missing baby appears to not be on their radar. It's tragic.

Who knows what they were ^5ing about...what if they just finished praying? Or maybe someone said something nasty and one had a good come back.

Even so, my point was that something so small could bring on so much converstation. How is this helping? The energy spent amazes me. JMO.

We need help here:

http://www.projectjason.org/awareness.html

Angel Awareness Poster program, do you know Ms Word? If so, send me an email! We can make a difference.

I bought that bust for my husband as a gift. His hobby is comics, that's what he enjoys, it's pretty harmless and it makes him happy.

Of course, at no time, has he gone ebaying for stuff while a family member was missing.

My hubby is a self proclaimed "star wars geek" so I know what you mean.. I looked at several of Lee's Ebay purchases (star wars related) and saw exact same things that my husband owns. So I agree with you.. collecting that sorta stuff is harmless and there are much worse things guys could be 'addicted' to.. but no way in the world would he be on Ebay if a family member was missing ..

Who knows what they were ^5ing about...what if they just finished praying? Or maybe someone said something nasty and one had a good come back.

Even so, my point was that something so small could bring on so much converstation. How is this helping? The energy spent amazes me. JMO.

We need help here:

Angel Awareness Poster program, do you know Ms Word? If so, send me an email! We can make a difference.

Or maybe he was trying to slap some sense into her. Or she was trying to slap him and he was blocking. Good point Christine, we can only speculate as to what that was all about. That's really all we can do at this point regarding most of this case....is speculate. (Just kidding about the slapping....cause it does look like a high five)

We need help here:

We probably see this differently. There is no good reason for "high fiving" in this situation. It's a glaring character indicator.

A baby missing for weeks is foremost in my mind.

FWIW, I do make charitable contributions--money and time, as do many on this board.

If JB is not pro bono, and charges by the hour, then the joke may be on the A family imho

Can't wait to see em "high 5" when LE is jerking that rug out from under their feet .

I found a raw video clip of the meeting, but it didn't seem to contain the high five. However, I noticed that a single frame of something was flashing just before the advertising cut in, I did a quick "print screen" and it turned out to be the high five:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/Petronia_KT/HighFive.jpg

GREAT JOB! THANKS! I can't tell you how many times I watched the video and just wasn't seeing it! Wow, I'm in shock, most of us would be in a catatonic state...never mind smiling and high fiving... it's just so against "human nature" IMO.

This is just sick. WTH could be so great that they do something so stupid. They know they are being watched 24/7. I would be afraid to even pick my nose thinking somehow, someway it will show up on the news or Internet somewhere. And they are even smiling as they do their high 5 at that!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is JB her court appointed attorney or is he an attorney? She will be spending 30 hours this week with him . That has got to add up most attorneys charge over 200 dollars per hour plus expenses including paralegal services associates expert witnesse etc. Who is paying for this? If he is court appointed the state of FL pays. I just don't get how a woman that stole from family and friends can afford this type of defense. Feel free to point me in the right direction or start a thread on this.

Why was Lee at the case managers office anyway?

I wonder if anyone is watching the back door of the attorneys office while Casey is supposed to be there? Is she really there or is she slipping out the back and going shopping?

We probably see this differently. There is no good reason for "high fiving" in this situation. It's a glaring character indicator.

A baby missing for weeks is foremost in my mind.

FWIW, I do make charitable contributions--money and time, as do many on this board.

TY, thank you for respecting my opinions, as I do yours. That's what this is about.

Oh, and thanks for donating, and volunteering your time! :blowkiss:

Is JB her court appointed attorney or is he an attorney? She will be spending 30 hours this week with him . That has got to add up most attorneys charge over 200 dollars per hour plus expenses including paralegal services associates expert witnesse etc. Who is paying for this? If he is court appointed the state of FL pays. I just don't get how a woman that stole from family and friends can afford this type of defense. Feel free to point me in the right direction or start a thread on this.

My guess is she's certainly not paying the going rate. Maybe he sees her as a cash cow, good for publicity. He's getting plenty of free advertising. Ugh.

I hope Nancy G. shows this picture on her show!! I can't wait for someone to find little Caylee's body and give her a proper resting place while her mom is out of jail smiling and having a good ol' time!!!!

This is like mocking Caylee as far as I'm concerned...:furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member