Reasons NOT To Be Annoyed with TES

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great post! :clap:

You have expressed my feelings too and I appreciate that very much!

I know you won't be able to talk about a lot of things on the continued search for Caylee but please let us know anything you can talk about.

;)

I am terribly saddened Caylee has not been found, but I'm not angry at TES. I believe they've made every effort with the information and resources available to them.

I feel it is possible Caylee wasn't located because she simply isn't there. No doubt the ping evidence says Casey was in those key areas on critical dates, but it remains speculation as to whether Caylee was actually disposed of there. Perhaps the monster considered it, but didn't have the guts to subject herself to those treacherous areas and decided to make it...ugh, easy on herself. :furious:

Those words of hers keep haunting me. "...that I have no idea where my daughter is? Yes, that is the absolute truth." It tells me that where ever she left Caylee, she somehow knew Caylee would not remain there. :furious:

I had hope and still do, but I do not kid myself; so much time has passed. I know it will take a miracle to find Caylee's remains at this point. Holding out for that miracle.

TES, and Tim Miller in particular, do not owe the members of websleuths anything. I've fought saying anything when reading some of the rather vitriolic comments people choose to post. The fact of the matter is, his organization doesn't make promises of finding someone. They are in the "hope they find someone" business, utilizing the best tactics they can. I cannot believe that there have been some who feel his leaving means he's leaving Caylee to fester and rot. Someone else did that.

Every comment I have seen Tim Miller make with regard to Caylee's disappearance has been with the hope that, in the limited time he can give her, that they can find her. I have been impressed that he finds ANY time at all. He sticks to the places of interest for the police. He stays on task. He does what he can do.

I am disappointed in those who would have any anger toward TES or Mr. Miller at all. Dare I say, ashamed of them.

Those words of hers keep haunting me. "...that I have no idea where my daughter is? Yes, that is the absolute truth." It tells me that where ever she left Caylee, she somehow knew Caylee would not remain there. :furious:

(respectively snipped)
I swear.. I posted pretty much the exact same thing in another thread.. I really do think KC put little Caylee somewhere that she KNEW she would be moved.. be it in a dumpster, or in a river.. or somewhere that her little body could be moved.. but unnoticed. It was just something in the way KC stated that .. it was probably the ONLY thing she said that was totally true... but her statement has always stuck with me too. I just think its VERY significant.

I was incredibly shocked and disappointed to hear that Tim/TES had stopped the search. I imagine it was not an easy decision.

I also imagine that Tim Miller has the most difficult job in the world. One that he puts his heart and soul into. But when he is successful ... it's heartbreaking and when he is not successful ... it's heartbreaking. I imagine that a piece of his heart goes with each family he has helped.

I've had time to think about it, and I'm just happy that there are people like Tim Miller. Incredibly saddened that there have to be people doing what he does, but glad that if there have to be, Tim Miller is one of them.

The same goes for all of you who searched for Caylee or any missing person. Thank you.

Very moving post, chesterp. Thank you for all you have and continue to do in helping to bring precious Caylee home. :blowkiss:

TES, and Tim Miller in particular, do not owe the members of websleuths anything. I've fought saying anything when reading some of the rather vitriolic comments people choose to post. The fact of the matter is, his organization doesn't make promises of finding someone. They are in the "hope they find someone" business, utilizing the best tactics they can. I cannot believe that there have been some who feel his leaving means he's leaving Caylee to fester and rot. Someone else did that.

Every comment I have seen Tim Miller make with regard to Caylee's disappearance has been with the hope that, in the limited time he can give her, that they can find her. I have been impressed that he finds ANY time at all. He sticks to the places of interest for the police. He stays on task. He does what he can do.

I am disappointed in those who would have any anger toward TES or Mr. Miller at all. Dare I say, ashamed of them.

Your post is right on the mark for me. Thank you.

I can see Casey finding an easily accessible but safe place to drop Caylee's body on the ground and perhaps covering it with something that would quickly attract gators.... just to be sure the body wouldn't be found.

Casey is TOO lazy to exert herself & in too much of a rush to go have fun to waste much time dumping the baby. She was stuck with her almost 3 years.... she's anxious to get on with HER life.

I agree with your theory that KC would make the disposal as easy on herself as possible and probably not go much distance into the wooded or brushed areas but we had to search those areas anyway. . . The animals would have scattered her remains deeper into the wooded grounds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire
Back