Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of the City Council people and for sure the Historical Preservation people might feel differently about their dealings with Shacknai, his attorneys, and his architects than Mayor Tanaka who wants nothing more than for this whole thing to just go away.

Certainly if they (Jonah and family) are reading this thread they would have hired a PR firm and also the board of directors at his company would do so (the board may be the ones who actually hired the PR firm, NOT Jonah)

I think people are analyzing too much with to little to go on, and pointing fingers with wild abandon. I keep thinking 'what if this happened next door to me?' Would I really think it was all some sinister plot or would I think it was a horrible accident that was just to much for someone to handle. Maybe someone had a fragile psyche. I don't care what her sister says. Nobody ever thinks someone close to them would commit suicide. My family would say the same about me but I have thought of doing it many times over the years of my life. (Not so much anymore)

I may be somewhat naive but I am not going to accuse any of these people of murder until LE gives me a reason.

To me, they are all victims...

RE: MS' fall

What kind of accident could have simultaneously caused MS to fall from possibly the bannister on the 2nd floor down to the 1st floor, with MS landing near the base of the stairs AND caused an injury to GS?

I wonder if GS fell too but was just superficially injured?

Maybe she landed on him?

Because these are minors, is there a possibility the public will never be made aware the the details unless the family decides to put it forth?

TIA

Additionally, I think that MS crashed into the chandelier on his way down, bringing it down with him. Horrible.

Google shows a Facebook account for a Rebecca Zahau.
I don't have an account, is anyone interested in looking?
IMO

I checked...nothing on any of them (there are 4) except the R.I.P. page for her that relates the news story.

Where is DS?

We have heard that JS returned to AZ for funeral of MS.

We have heard that AS has left California.

No reports about DS' whereabouts ????

"RIP Maxie. We'll miss your sweet smile and kind heart more than you'll ever know. I'll love you forever" -GS

Nope can't find anything about where DS is......gather she followed JS back to Arizona for funeral. Since they seem to be getting along again so well...heck they may get re-married......

GS's quote brought tears to my eyes.......so sweet.....doesn't seem to show any guilt.....

I know, I know, I know!!! To me, they are the most beautiful dogs in the entire world. However, children and grandchildren have prevented me from having them. Maybe when/if I get to heaven?

Yep, we will all get to take care of all the dogs that go to heaven. My dad and mom are up there right now doing it for us!

Thanks for making me feel better tonight!

Additionally, I think that MS crashed into the chandelier on his way down, bringing it down with him. Horrible.

We've seen mention in MSM of the chandelier being involved in MS' fall.

Your statement made my mind flash to a picture in one of the MSM articles where officials are shown carrying things from the mansion. One of the items was described as a "bag of evidence".

If the chandelier was indeed involved and fell, I wonder if it was being carried out in that very large brown paper bag?

Also much easier to host parties if you have a hostess...

Yep, as well as take to social occasions. In his position, I really doubt he wanted to go alone or ask a different woman every time. You look much more stable to clients if you are married. Plus, she can serve as your ambassador of sorts.

The article plainly says there just isn't much about naked suicides in general, that's why this is presented as exploratory and not based on much research.

Further, I don't even see one single instance in there of a woman committing suicide naked by hanging herself with her feet and hands bound. The fact is, that is extremely rare. I think the study already has some cherry picking going and and then the results are being cherry picked.

I'd like to know how many cases have ever been reported of a woman committing suicide by hanging herself in the nude with her hands and feet bound in a public place.

I don't particularly care why or how females commit suicides versus males. They are both tragic events. So I don't research based on gender.

I doubt that you will find such tight descriptions of only specific methods since there are so many variables when it comes to suicides.

All I know is my daughter's friend almost a month ago now also decided to end her life by hanging herself while nude, bound, but she hung herself from a chandelier close to the front entrance of their home.

IMO

So, I'm taking it that no one believes the woman from Radar on HLN Vinnie's show.
She state her information was from LE that it was Rebecca's sister at the house not JS daughter. A couple of us heard this.

IMO

certainly if they (jonah and family) are reading this thread they would have hired a pr firm and also the board of directors at his company would do so (the board may be the ones who actually hired the pr firm, not jonah)

i think people are analyzing too much with to little to go on, and pointing fingers with wild abandon. I keep thinking 'what if this happened next door to me?' would i really think it was all some sinister plot or would i think it was a horrible accident that was just to much for someone to handle. Maybe someone had a fragile psyche. I don't care what her sister says. Nobody ever thinks someone close to them would commit suicide. My family would say the same about me but i have thought of doing it many times over the years of my life. (not so much anymore)

i may be somewhat naive but i am not going to accuse any of these people of murder until le gives me a reason.

To me, they are all victims...

Post of the day, Jaxson!!

ITA!

"At no point did he threaten a lawsuit, at no point did he raise his voice – so to speak – or make threats or angry statements," said Tanaka

http://www.10news.com/news/28645581/detail.html

Is this damage control via the PR firm??????

Yeah, could be. My first impression was to laugh... why the need to even say that. How could he threaten a lawsuit? Why should he raise his voice given he was asking for something he already knew wasn't supposed to be granted? He lives in a historic house for cripes sake and didn't he know the rules when he bought it? Making threats or angry statements? Well, he'd have to be a fool to do that. If someone is a narcissist, they generally have pretty good control, they will loose control for a couple of reasons.

I recently lost a co-worker. The cause of death, suicide, supposedly. I don't buy it in my friends case and I don't buy it in this one.

Yes, people can snap. People can have physical, emotional, psychotic episodes and these can lead to suicide. But, and this is a big BUT, there is often and usually, some indication of a problem.

When you have indications that someone is coping with life, they are living their lives in a manner that is normal for them, it is often, yep, even usually a good indication that they are rational. Rationality often causes people considering suicide to get help. Not always, of course, but often.

Rebeccas sister stating that she was fine, a few hours before this happened, then reports of loud music, tells me that someone wanted to do something at the house, without being heard. I do not in any way, shape or form, feel that this was a deliberate act, by Rebecca, to end her own life.

I could be entirely wrong, but it's a gut feeling. This one gives me the creeps and I really feel like someone is getting away with murder so far.

As for LE being tight lipped, I say it is a good thing! This case doesn't need to be played out in the public. We've seen what happens too often, when a case becomes a public spectacle.

Yeah, could be. My first impression was to laugh... why the need to even say that. How could he threaten a lawsuit? Why should he raise his voice given he was asking for something he already knew wasn't supposed to be granted? He lives in a historic house for cripes sake and didn't he know the rules when he bought it? Making threats or angry statements? Well, he'd have to be a fool to do that. If someone is a narcissist, they generally have pretty good control, they will loose control for a couple of reasons.

He received a tax break on the property, while agreeing not to make major changes.
Why buy a house he didn't like?
I wonder if he's careful how he spends his millions? (put nicely)
IMO

So, I'm taking it that no one believes the woman from Radar on HLN Vinnie's show.
She state her information was from LE that it was Rebecca's sister at the house not JS daughter. A couple of us heard this.

IMO

Find any proof that 32 year old RN has a 13 year old sister and I'd consider it.

(It has been stated that RN has 6 siblings or is one of 6.)

Until then, I'll continue to believe the 13 year old in question is GS, MS' sister.

Find any proof that 32 year old RN has a 13 year old sister and I'd consider it.

(It has been stated that RN has 6 siblings or is one of 6.)

Until then, I'll continue to believe the 13 year old in question is GS, MS' sister.

LOL
Are you kidding, I can't even find an obit for RN
Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore.
IMO

ETA: MSM is supposed to be our source.
You know, if they say it, it must be true, or maybe not.

In view to the public. I did mention that in my post. They had enough time to get a tent up and still do their job. No excuse. It's called dignity and yes, even dead people deserve it.

I am behind here, and having probs with my computer, so someone else might have already posted the same thoughts. Your post made me wonder about something concerning Rebecca's body being exposed for so long.

During the press conference a reporter asked about her lying in the yard for so long and the officer responded with something about having to wait for a warrant and they can sometimes take several hours. Now I'm wondering why would they need to get a warrant? Was JS not allowing the police to come in and do their job without one?

Coronado Patch

ABC

AZCentral

Daily Mail

were all quoted in the blog. It seems to be the "new wave" of reporting.
Seems to have some of the same questions that have been posed here.
The article seems well written and researched. I like reading all the different opinions/blogs that are out there in cyberspace......kinda' makes you "think outside the box" - heck some of the great "sleuthers" from WS have blogs...

Thanks for posting the article/blog scorekeeper. I really enjoyed reading it. I agree it was very well written. You know...it was kinda like he was writing my feelings/opinions for me.

c/p here is a statement he wrote that I have really felt myself since this discussion is:

According to the cops, some people who committed suicide tied their hands and feet so they couldn’t ‘change their mind’. Makes you wonder how many of those suicides were, in reality, murders which were officially dubbed ‘suicides’?

Investigators from the Medical Examiners Office arrived around 8 p.m

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/police-call-in-homicide-unit-in-suspicious-death

So RN was left at property from 6:45am until sometime after 8pm. I understand that evidence has to gather, etc.......but LE had to know that media copters were flying over the scene....LE should have respected RN by putting up a tent...totally disrespected by media and LE

Yes... many other LE agencies have managed to put up tents without an issue.
If the concern was protecting the evidence? Well, what about this.

You don't want people to know the details of the crime scene.
You can't weed out false confessions if everybody knows the details.
Well now, everybody who sees those pictures knows the details.

If someone eventually confessed and knew how she was bound, what she was bound with... that wouldn't really say much.

Something like that blue scarf thing, would be one of those things you would "hold back" and use to weed out false confessions.

There is no way someone can only became "brain dead" through foul play. If the child fell and was not breathing, the lack of oxygen to the brain will cause brain death. Brain dies very quickly of lacking oxygen, we are talking within minutes.

Plenty of children have been said to have "fallen" or been injured in some other way... only to find out they were beaten to death.

If the child was beaten repeatedly that isn't from a fall.

That would be a way that the child could have only become brain dead through foul play. The child doesn't fall on his head 20 times... that would be foul play.

At that point a doctor would say "This child didn't die from an accident, this could have only happened through foul play." Thus telling them that their child could have only been injured, causing him to be brain dead... from foul play.

A man with two failed marriages, mega rich, I HIGHLY doubt he was truly planning to propose just like that...but then again I don't know the dynamics of the relationship. His divorce from Dina was officially over in January of 2011 -- that just happened.

Yes, his divorce was finalized... and Rebecca's was also finalized in February. Then she changed her name officially in May.

I can totally see a guy planning a proposal after both of the divorce's are taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson