Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea...but to post it with what seems like a valid FB profile is what drew my attention. I was there when Uncle Rick from the Caylee case posted on Topix...you never know why people behave as they do, sometimes, imo.

I know the one police officer described it as "violent" One of the comments said R had been "beat up" have i missed that in reporting?

The arrow is pointing to the table. The circle is around the cord. Since I posted the photo I must be the only one that can click on it and it will enlarge.

Then this might have been the police call to a disturbance that day-she may have needed assistance after hearing the news, and they gave her a ride to the hospital?

can someone refresh my memory as to how this "disturbance" was reported? maybe "disturbance" is just referring to police presence at her home looking for her

Then this might have been the police call to a disturbance that day-she may have needed assistance after hearing the news, and they gave her a ride to the hospital?

Actually there was no disturbance..police showed up with fire and took the 2 females to the hospital..someone misquoted about disturbance..at least according to archives.

Or PM me a how-to, if you don't mind...very interesting. That further shows me Dina might have been also feeling a guilty, rightfully or not...guilty she wasn't there right away...wonder when she did arrive to hospital? And it also makes me feel GS wasn't whisked away...thanks, pferrin, much appreciated.

I PMed ya..let me know if ya have any prob.

Unfortunately they have removed police archives from 4:00am -8:00 am ..on the 13th Carp.

If ya want to go listen yourself..PM me ..I will tell ya how. This is the last day that july 11 will be available..they are only archived for 2 weeks. sorry I wish I would have thought earlier to check.

Listen to what?

2 females from js house ride with police to hospital.

In the meantime..police go to Ave G to locate DS ..she is not home.

So who are the two females? Rebecca and...?

If it wasn't Dina, and the 13-year-old half sister wasn't there when emergency responders arrived, according to recent reports, who was the other woman?

I'm totally baffled. The thread has grown beyond my capacity to keep up, so sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

I see the broken leg under the table.

Thanks.

To anyone in general: if the table collapsed/leg broke off under the weight of Rebecca or Adam or both, why was it still standing upright in the helicopter photos?

{See my previous disclaimer about not being able to keep up with the thread today if this has already been addressed.}

Unfortunately they have removed police archives from 4:00am -8:00 am ..on the 13th Carp.

However Fire/Rescue for 13th is there. Radio reference, Heartland Fire, 07-13, 6.39am-7.09am, call is around 10.10.

I went on radioreference this afternoon and listen to police archives for july 11..from 10:00 am till about 12:45...my findings..

police and fire dept went to ocean ave a little after 10:00..I believe it was closer to 10:10am. 911 caller said 6 year old girl had fallen down the steps and was not breathing. the caller was hysterical..according to dispatch..gave addy as 1040 rather than 1043. Fire and police call dispatch back when on that block..there is no 1040. Dispatch calls caller and gets correct addy.

They transport Maxie to closer hospital..someone at house had been doing cpr while rescue was on the way. Rebecca calls JS on landline and he gets to hospital er first. 2 females from js house ride with police to hospital.

In the meantime..police go to Ave G to locate DS ..she is not home. They call

her home # ..message box full. They said her car was there..they ran the tags.

Thee police tried numerous times to contact her..called lots of numbers went to house several times.

RN and GS meet with js and hospital and about 1 hour from the time of the 911
call..they were taking Maxie to childrens hospital. Police take the 2 females back to JS home..I believe this is RN and GS.

At 12:30 the police went by DS home again and she still was not there..I got tired and came back here..to me this says GS was not swept away..Dad prolly sent both home..didnt want GS to see anymore.

Thank-you pferrin for transcribing that for us. Your the best.:woohoo:

However Fire/Rescue for 13th is there. Radio reference, Heartland Fire, 07-13, 6.39am-7.09am, call is around 10.10.
yep I listened to that one..I havent listed for transmissions after 8 yet for the 13th.

I found the 11th informative IMO

So who are the two females? Rebecca and...?

If it wasn't Dina, and the 13-year-old half sister wasn't there when emergency responders arrived, according to recent reports, who was the other woman?

I'm totally baffled. The thread has grown beyond my capacity to keep up, so sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

According to GS friend ..she wasnt there. I believe she was still there. The fact that she had left was reported by a 15 year old that said that GS didnt really want to talk about Maxie..too intimate..I believ those were his words.

I am sure it was GS and Rebecca.

This post has a link to an excellent compilation of information that is pretty easy to scan, and which has bits and pieces of reportage from all the MSM.
Check it out:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6951698&postcount=291"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3[/ame]

I have been skimming over it trying to find the 'disturbance at DS house on 7/11" but have not yet found anything other than something from deathbya1000papercuts which refers to channel 8, CBS.

Or PM me a how-to, if you don't mind...very interesting. That further shows me Dina might have been also feeling a guilty, rightfully or not...guilty she wasn't there right away...wonder when she did arrive to hospital? And it also makes me feel GS wasn't whisked away...thanks, pferrin, much appreciated.

I found the site, but I don't know how to find what y'all are listening to.

I got as far as clicking on the State of California, but now I'm soooo lost :crazy:

SO, IF you have 'rope' to hang yourself, and a blue scarf-like item around your neck...are they 2 seperate entities? Or are they the same item, cut in 2? And whats with the electrical cord? Much easier to bind ones hands with a scarf or rope of some kind, I'd think...
That is not a blue scarf lying beside her. If you look in the last photo several posts above this post, you can see a black EMT/paramedic bag on the grass with an ambu bag sticking out of it. The blue thing on the grass next to her was more than very likely another medical "article" used by the EMT/paramedics. When a patient has a possible neck injury, the EMTs must immediately stabilize the head. There are straps which secure the patient to the backboard and other straps that stabilize the head and therefore, the possibly fractured cervical vertebrae. With a possible cervical fracture patient, their head must be stabilized before CPR is started.
webphoto-574B999EDFAFFBDF085F82C9282AE852

ferno_saver_head_immobiliser_1.jpg

I found the site, but I don't know how to find what y'all are listening to.

I got as far as clicking on the State of California, but now I'm soooo lost :crazy:

ETA: Nevermind, I see that it requires registration.

I guess it could be a neck brace of some sort rather than a scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member