Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the site, but I don't know how to find what y'all are listening to.

I got as far as clicking on the State of California, but now I'm soooo lost :crazy:

I PM'ed you :fence:

Quite possible that the help was only there from Monday thru Friday. Max's accident happened on Saturday morning. I can understand if there was no staff on Saturday morning. However, Mon-Friday there had to be some type of staff there to maintain that property. After all, it's a historical landmark...special property. You maintain property like that.

i thought max's fall happened on monday morning, july 11th? yep went and checked, and i agree that there had to be some sort of staff on a monday morning in an occupied historical property and in the summer no less?

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/201...eal-records-push-suicide-meme/comment-page-1/
(Sgt. Roy) Frank said investigators were focusing on the main house, a guest house and a garage. Hours earlier, at about 2 p.m., a van arrived and investigators carried a large bag of gear inside the Spreckels mansion.
Some of the workers could be seen collecting evidence in a yard to the left of the mansion where the victim’s body lay for most of the day, while others were visible through a front window that partially faced the same yard.

As far as I'm concerned ( I guess you guys are tired of hearing this from me) but this is absolutely unforgiveable!!!! Waiting on a warrant my foot! They could have erected a tent over her at any time.

Not to be morbid and I realize that the pic of her is blurred, but it makes me wonder why her head and face are not darker than the body? I have seen 2 people that were hung, found soon after, one was even minutes after (kid accident) and both their faces were very dark. Both open casket, oh my, one was almost black.

Not to be morbid and I realize that the pic of her is blurred, but it makes me wonder why her head and face are not darker than the body? I have seen 2 people that were hung, found soon after, one was even minutes after (kid accident) and both their faces were very dark. Both open casket, oh my, one was almost black.

That's interesting because others here have mentioned that also.

Hmmmm....seems bogus to me because if I knew more, I'd be contacting the authorities. Why post that on a comment page?

She may know nothing & just wants some people to talk to.

Another reason to think she was murdered before she was hanged.

"Shacknai business returns to normal; completes million-dollar deal"

"Also Tuesday, Coronado Police released logs of twelve service calls to the Spreckels Mansion and Shacknai’s
ex-wife’s house a few blocks away. The incidents are relatively minor, and Coronado Police said no one was arrested. The department told Fox 5, “the only reason the list was released was because it has nothing to do with the death investigations.”

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ks...ollar-deal-20110726,0,1542289.story?track=rss

I know the one police officer described it as "violent" One of the comments said R had been "beat up" have i missed that in reporting?

"Beat up" certainly fits in the "violent" box, for me. Hopefully, we'll know more soon...it sounds to me like a very ugly, painful death, thus far. :maddening:

The arrow is pointing to the table. The circle is around the cord. Since I posted the photo I must be the only one that can click on it and it will enlarge.

For the record, I've been having trouble enlarging pics, too...any pic posted I have not been able to enlarge...is this a problem for everyone? A thread problem? Or another personal pc GLITCH?

"Shacknai business returns to normal; completes million-dollar deal"

"Also Tuesday, Coronado Police released logs of twelve service calls to the Spreckels Mansion and Shacknai’s
ex-wife’s house a few blocks away. The incidents are relatively minor, and Coronado Police said no one was arrested. The department told Fox 5, “the only reason the list was released was because it has nothing to do with the death investigations.”

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ks...ollar-deal-20110726,0,1542289.story?track=rss

Article quote,

Just days after attending the funeral of his former girlfriend, multi-millionare Jonah Shacknai’s pharmaceutical company completed a $58 million research and development deal with an Indian drug maker.

Documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission July 25th show Jonah Shacknai’s company, Medicis Pharmacauticals entered an agreement with Lupin, which is based in India.

I would hope that JS is still in mourning and has taken a little time off work. But then again, what does he have at home; his son and his live-in girlfriend of 2 years are gone..his brother supposedly went back to Memphis..He has nothing except work to occupy his time. Hopefully, his other 2 children visit regularly. I'm sure the deal with Lupin has been in the making for awhile and needed to be completed within a certain timeframe (just happened to be now).

For some reason, I am saddened.....I can't imagine coming home to a silent home....RN seemed so full of life and am sure she lifted his spirit when he arrived home...at least he has the dog, Ocean, there in AZ with him.

I hope he stays far away from DS.

Why was the dog shipped off to a kennel?
If I were alone in that big house, I would want my dog with me.

I wouldn't want my dog around if it were responsible for Maxie's fall....

"Beat up" certainly fits in the "violent" box, for me. Hopefully, we'll know more soon...it sounds to me like a very ugly, painful death, thus far. :maddening:

I'm not sure there was really any mention by authorities of "beat up." I commented those words because they said "violent and bizarre" death so in my head I thought she must have been physically assaulted (so I used the words "beat up"). Of course, there may be details that have not come forward...not sure what else would quality as violent and bizzarre. Well the bizzare...hanging naked...the violent? Not sure. :waitasec:

I'm not sure there was really any mention by authorities of "beat up." I commented those words because they said "violent and bizarre" death so in my head I thought she must have been physically assaulted (so I used the words "beat up"). Of course, there may be details that have not come forward...not sure what else would quality as violent and bizzarre. Well the bizzare...hanging naked...the violent? Not sure. :waitasec:

I would guess being naked as you said but violent in that she was bound both by hands and ankles and just the fall in itself. I don't find it hard to imagine since I don't see this as suicide that she wasn't assaulted sexually and/or physically during this. JMO

I wouldn't want my dog around if it were responsible for Maxie's fall....

I remember reading that JS picked up Ocean and took him/her back to AZ with him............does that tell us that the dog wasn't involved?

I went on radioreference this afternoon and listen to police archives for july 11..from 10:00 am till about 12:45...my findings..

police and fire dept went to ocean ave a little after 10:00..I believe it was closer to 10:10am. 911 caller said 6 year old girl had fallen down the steps and was not breathing. the caller was hysterical..according to dispatch..gave addy as 1040 rather than 1043. Fire and police call dispatch back when on that block..there is no 1040. Dispatch calls caller and gets correct addy.

They transport Maxie to closer hospital..someone at house had been doing cpr while rescue was on the way. Rebecca calls JS on landline and he gets to hospital er first. 2 females from js house ride with police to hospital. In the meantime..police go to Ave G to locate DS ..she is not home. They call her home # ..message box full. They said her car was there..they ran the tags.

Thee police tried numerous times to contact her..called lots of numbers went to house several times. RN and GS meet with js and hospital and about 1 hour from the time of the 911
call..they were taking Maxie to childrens hospital. Police take the 2 females back to JS home..I believe this is RN and GS.

At 12:30 the police went by DS home again and she still was not there..I got tired and came back here..to me this says GS was not swept away..Dad prolly sent both home..didnt want GS to see anymore.

Thank you so much for transcribing this, pferrin!!! You are an :innocent:

Hmmmm, so it does appear that GS and RN did go to the hospital. Wonder if once they got back to the mansion, at JS's instructions, did GS pack up and head back home? Did RN take her to airport? Re: reason trying to board dog on Monday?

The burning question, where the he** was DS and when did they finally locate her??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21