Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Past incidents seem to indicate physical violence in the family and, by hearsay, neighbors noted bruises on little max in the past.

This is the first I've heard of any bruises being seen on MS.

If true, I hope they're from playing with the dog or just being
an active little boy. And not from an adult physically abusing him!

Past incidents seem to indicate physical violence in the family and, by hearsay, neighbors noted bruises on little max in the past.

Thanks for posting :seeya:

...and do you have a link or video where these neighbours have said this...? Or is this just rumor from blogs...? Curious, I hadn't heard that...if I may ask, how'd you hear it?

That just feels creepy to me. LE hasn't interviewed her? She doesn't know who identified the body at the morgue? They haven't called back in all this time?

Plus, part of the article with 'the source' talking positive about Jonah seems manipulative (more PR?). Of course, the family wouldn't know who to blame and just because they are nice to Jonah and he attends the funeral doesn't mean he isn't suspicious or doesn't know anything about her death. How does this person know Jonah is in shock at the funeral?

Something in all this says that even Jonah isn't talking any more than he had/has to to Rebecca's family. They don't act like he has either.

And ...

Phyllis Manno, the aunt of Zahau’s ex-husband, agrees with Zahau-Loehner. “I don’t think she did it either," she told The Daily Beast. "That’s all I am saying.”
You'd think Jonah would say something like I don't think she commited suicide and/or he'd be clamoring for a full investigation of her death publicly. At the very least why can't the man just speak for himself instead of getting PR inserted by PR firms and anonymous sources or friends who have a vested interest in saying something positive about him because they are in fact from his PR firm or whatever. MAN UP JONAH, it ain't all about you.

P.S> I forgot the one claim that implied Jonah was arranging her funeral - IMHO NOT!

That just feels creepy to me. They haven't interviewed her? She doesn't know who identified the body? They haven't called back in all this time?

Plus, part of the article with 'the source' talking seems manipulative. Of course, the family wouldn't know who to blame and just because they are nice to Jonah and he attends the funeral doesn't mean he isn't suspicious or doesn't know anything about her death. How does this person know Jonah is in shock at the funeral?

I found it creepy, too. To not talk to or inform the victims family??? Especially, since the sister TALKED to Rebecca the night before she died!

This family NEEDS to garner some media attention SOMEHOW, imo.

RBBM: I got the exact same impression.

I found it creepy, too. To not talk to or inform the victims family??? Especially, since the sister TALKED to Rebecca the night before she died!

I believe this family needs to be calling detectives daily..I would be..push for knowledge and info.

In this older video ABC reports Rebecca's Sister said Rebecca was with JS for "nearly 3 years". So, around 2008? The written repoort says: " "They were together for two or three years and I think they were happy," she said. ""She goes to that Coronado house with his kids, they go there in the summertime."

When did Dina and Jonah seperate? Wasn't that near that time? More reason for jealousy, perhaps?

(video is main pic video, it runs automatically after a moment or two...)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious-rebecca-zahau-mansion-death-devastates-family/story?id=14080327

I am very sorry if this was already posted - I am reading the posts on this case as fast as possible - but just so I don't lose this link:

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/...s-violent-son-and-lover-both-dead/#more-11160

Creole

peace thanks for the link..I know any of the dogs that I have owned would eat someone if they were yelling at me or being aggressive towards me. Some dogs are very protective of their owners.

In the article it said..dog would not stop till JS walked away..why didnt DS walk away? There are 2 sides to this story..IMO they had a volatile relationship towards the end.

She explains that the two of them moved to the United States from Burma 10 years ago. “We both wanted to expand possibilities with our careers and education,” she says. “When we first came here we didn’t have family. She liked bigger cities and I liked smaller cities. We both became certified in our professions when we got here.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...edailybeast/latest+(The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest)

This article answers some personal questions about RN.
I was wondering how they meet.
IMO

In this older video ABC reports Rebecca's Sister said Rebecca was with JS for "nearly 3 years". So, around 2008? The written repoort says: " "They were together for two or three years and I think they were happy," she said. ""She goes to that Coronado house with his kids, they go there in the summertime."

When did Dina and Jonah seperate? Wasn't that near that time? More reason for jealousy, perhaps?

(video is main pic video, it runs automatically after a moment or two...)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious-rebecca-zahau-mansion-death-devastates-family/story?id=14080327

BBM

Made me laugh; my ex-husband's mom always called me "that" woman from up north....always thought she didn't really like me!!!

It appears as if JS isn't long without a woman on his arm....or does have affairs......

I find it very strange as well. If LE is looking into whether RN was suicidal-how can they not talk to her sister? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Thanks for posting :seeya:

...and do you have a link or video where these neighbours have said this...? Or is this just rumor from blogs...? Curious, I hadn't heard that...if I may ask, how'd you hear it?
It is just personal hearsay - one removed.

BBM

Made me laugh; my ex-husband's mom always called me "that" woman from up north....always thought she didn't really like me!!!

It appears as if JS isn't long without a woman on his arm....or does have affairs......

A male friend told me that a man rarely leaves home when he's unhappy in a marriage.
He waits until he finds a new GF & then still waits until the wife finds about it.
He called it "having a cushion to fall into".

Article quote,

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ksw...tory?track=rss

Just days after attending the funeral of his former girlfriend, multi-millionare Jonah Shacknai’s pharmaceutical company completed a $58 million research and development deal with an Indian drug maker.

Documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission July 25th show Jonah Shacknai’s company, Medicis Pharmacauticals entered an agreement with Lupin, which is based in India

Above is from a previous post I did from earlier this morning. Then I found this

http://www.process-worldwide.com/management/markets_industries/articles/324321/

Indian producer of generic drugs Lupin recently announced to have settled all ongoing litigations over generic versions of Solodyn, an anti-biotic used to treat acne.

So it seems to have been a "deal"/possibly a "hostile" one.......

Boy, did JS's PR company spin the litigations from Lupin against Medicis......

Okay, so I see we're all not sold on the neck brace idea...after reviewing my fellow websleuthers posts, I change my position to: Good idea but I'm TOTALLY not sure. ;)

Still...good possibility.

i don't think its clear enough to tell. i saw the emt bag on the ground there early on, but the blue thing isn't clear enough in the pics i saw. is it possible the pic is distorted in some way because what i saw didn't really look structured enough to be that brace unless it collapses to lay flat maybe?

eta: from the pic it looks like it might lay flat. i am not saying i think that's what it is for sure, but i do think it very well could be.

Welcome..do you have a link for your info. I know it has been stated that DS had a condition that made her bruise easily..could bruises be caused from same prob.TIA

Could DS be on blood thinners? Perhaps she suffered from blood clots. My cousin takes them and sometimes looks like she was beat up since any bump causes bruising.

As for MS, perhaps he was an adventurous child overstepping safety limits. You can turn your back for a second and they're off getting into something. Kids have no concept of mortality. I hope dear MS lived his 6 years to fullest possible. Such a tragedy.

I am very sorry if this was already posted - I am reading the posts on this case as fast as possible - but just so I don't lose this link:

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/...s-violent-son-and-lover-both-dead/#more-11160

Creole

That one pic does look pretty bad! I had been convinced that Dina was just as responsible, but now I'm not sure. I guess t his doesn't sound made up.

If you call the police, I will crush you… I will ruin you. Don’t you dare. ‘I’m going to make a clean sweep and clean out my garbage (meaning Ms Shacknai)’.

That just feels creepy to me. LE hasn't interviewed her? She doesn't know who identified the body at the morgue? They haven't called back in all this time?

Plus, part of the article with 'the source' talking positive about Jonah seems manipulative (more PR?). Of course, the family wouldn't know who to blame and just because they are nice to Jonah and he attends the funeral doesn't mean he isn't suspicious or doesn't know anything about her death. How does this person know Jonah is in shock at the funeral?

Something in all this says that even Jonah isn't talking any more than he had/has to to Rebecca's family. They don't act like he has either.

And ...

You'd think Jonah would say something like I don't think she commited suicide and/or he'd be clamoring for a full investigation of her death publicly. At the very least why can't the man just speak for himself instead of getting PR inserted by PR firms and anonymous sources or friends who have a vested interest in saying something positive about him because they are in fact from his PR firm or whatever. MAN UP JONAH, it ain't all about you.

P.S> I forgot the one claim that implied Jonah was arranging her funeral - IMHO NOT!

BBM: Maybe it is!?!?!?:waitasec:

It is just personal hearsay - one removed.

Thanks for sharing. We have been surviving on comments from blog posts at times, here, lol...and you didn't post it as fact, so all's cool, imo.

Well, we certainly need to keep open minds, imo. We have very little to go on. At this point, alot of things are possible.

I do wonder about how the siblings interacted...and I do not mean personal grievences. I mean, did they rough house, like play rough physically indoors...? I, personally, don't allow alot of that indoors but some families do.

Are there any specific articles, links, or qoutes from such that you can post that might help us see what you find interesting/truthful in this case?

Or do you have a theory you'd care to share...? A few of us have shared ours, lol...we have quite the imaginations. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21