Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY possible. I see reports of Rebecca going to the gym...I heard for 2 hour workouts, (sorry no link, it was a video interview of a trainer, I THINK) A woman who works out for 2 hours usually has nail and hair appts regularly, too, imo. Never mind all the other social commitments she must of had with Jonah...

I think she had help, outside not live-in, and I think they were given time off...that's where I'm leaning, now...this min....wait...it'll change. ;) One of ya'll will post a comment or link and BOOM goes my thinking...lol. ;)
Local trainer Reed Holman - who spoke with Nalepa just days before she died – is completely bewildered by her death.

He told RadarOnline.com: “She was a very happy person and had everything to live for, she was young, fit and really beautiful.

“The last time we spoke she asked me what routine and area I was working-
on and she told me she was planning for a party.

“She was a super-fit woman who definitely knew how to work-out and take care of herself.

RN would have to have help with a mansion,young dog and JS children. This trainer also mentions she was planning a party. OK,how does one go to the gym,be nanny,housekeeper,dog sitter,entertain,groom i.e. do makeup & nails& shop for clothes and last but not least be the gorgeous companion to a muti millionaire without tons of help. :sigh:
from Radar Online
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...a-nalepa-found-dead-was-happy-responsive-says

She is Chin. The story was in an online newspaper called Chinland Guardian. The village they lived was identified. The family probably fled Burma in the 90's, when the Burmese attempted to convert the 90% Christian population in Chinland to Buddhism.

She went to a Christian University in Austria, which incidently ranks highest in suicide among 17 countries where statistics are available.

Well, she's a long way from university years at 32. And her family seems to have overcome alot. I don't see her as a quitter.

Just a thought..

RN tried to board the dog on Monday afternoon so that she could go to hospital. Dog not picked up until Tuesday morning.

I had asked previously if anyone knew if the doggy daycare gentleman came to the front door.....was there a table in the entryway; was the chandilier (sp) still there. Can't believe news reporters interviewed him and never asked about the entryway...well, yes I can...

But what if RN was told to board the dog......would make it easier to murder her.....no barking dog/protection..

Just speculating.....

She is Chin. The story was in an online newspaper called Chinland Guardian. The village they lived was identified. The family probably fled Burma in the 90's, when the Burmese attempted to convert the 90% Christian population in Chinland to Buddhism.

She went to a Christian University in Austria, which incidently ranks highest in suicide among 17 countries where statistics are available.

BBM - Austria? - I thought I read Australia?

Austria actually makes more sense since I believe I read something about her being European educated.

It's all beginning to jumble in my mind!

Well, she's a long way from university years at 32. And her family seems to have overcome alot. I don't see her as a quitter.

I'd say. I don't see what her attending the University has to do with what happened to her.

I would have believed a suicide if not the way LE described the scene. I'm trying to locate the exact verbiage to no avail. LE used the term violent?

Yes. "Violent". I hear violent...I think rage. I just cannot see a woman who took such care of her physical appearence allowing others to find her that way...if she could help it.

Say she wanted to implicate someone (which I do not buy)...she doesn't need to leave herself in such a state to do so...imo.

Yes. "Violent". I hear violent...I think rage. I just cannot see a woman who took such care of her physical appearence allowing others to find her that way...if she could help it.

Say she wanted to implicate someone (which I do not buy)...she doesn't need to leave herself in such a state to do so...imo.

She even coordinated her make up with her clothes. I think if such a woman were to commit suicide, she would want to look her best. Put on her make up, put on her best clothes, take some pills. Not naked hanging from the balcony, but what do I know?

Thanks Obmama!

How knowledgeable do you believe that DS is on this whole subject given her professional training?

A psychologist? I'm clueless!
She probably has better resources than my online ones, if she really wanted to know.

I did wonder if a computer was taken from the mansion for evidence. If it's suicide, it seems Rebecca knew exactly what she was doing. The bindings suggest this wasn't the first attempt.

A "suspension" hanging is described as very painful, by those who had an unsuccessful attempt. Unsuccessful, because they loosened the noose.

Binding oneself in a "drop" suicide makes one doubly sure they can't loosen the rope around their neck.

do you mean the one that is married to the race car driver and GS's mother?

I can't locate the article about her.

Can you tell us why her?

TIA

Yes, I mean Kimberly. I don't think Neil probably has the resources or the motive others do. The only reason I state KJ could be involved is probably motive and means.
  1. It was her child who might be connected to this mess, Max's death.
  2. Her two children are now the sole heirs and now no future wife either, so possibly Jonah will not have any more kids, but who knows, maybe he is Larry King-ly.
  3. I might worry about my kids and another possible marriage - wonder if her kids had to go through any of those messes and police calls with Dina? Remember they are about 7-8 years older.
  4. Maybe Rebecca knew too much and combined with GS being there/involved, that threatened someone's livelihood/reputation.

We don't know either if GS was shipped off on her own or stayed someone where until mom or adult arrived. I'm assuming esp since she seems/looks mature for her age she traveled alone and was accustomed to that.

Kimberly and Ian certainly have the money to make things happen.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/ProbateCourtCases/caseSearch.asp

records for KJ and how her trusts (Kimberly Shacknai Trusts) sold some property to AH Western Properties LLC, for 10 bucks on Jan 10, 2011 then in April she sells a house to AH Western Properties LLC for $4.5 mil... I'm not sure what the address is on the $10 property since it is a plot description in the document.

Apr 6, 2011 – The home was sold by Kimberly A. James, formerly known as Kimberly A. Shacknai, as trustee of the Kimberly A. Shacknai Revocable Trust. ...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...Y+A.+JAMES+REVOCABLE+TRU,&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1
$4,500,000.
AH Western Properties LLC, a Delaware company, paid cash
for a 7,125-square-foot home with pool built in 2002 on the western side of Camelback Golf Club in Paradise Valley. The home was sold by Kimberly A. James, formerly known as Kimberly A. Shacknai, as trustee of the Kimberly A. Shacknai Revocable Trust. She was previously married to Jonah Shacknai, founder, chairman and CEO of Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp. in Scottsdale.

http://corp.delaware.gov

File Number: 4917181
Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 12/22/2010
Entity Name: AH WESTERN PROPERTIES LLC
Entity Kind: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
Entity Type: GENERAL
Residency: DOMESTIC State: DE

Having posted all this I think DS is my #1 suspect

I don't think she was hung. I think she was strangled.

Then possibly hung over the balcony. But we see no signs of the remaining cord ON the balcony from where she supposedly was cut down...? How do you cut orange electrical cord?

I see electrical cord, and I see a blue scarf, I see no rope. Anyone see rope? And, if suicide (which I don't buy for 1 second, btw) why electrical cord? Why outdoors? I hope she wasn't tortured with that electrical cord. Where was it leading to...trailing off to?

"Electrical cord" like from a garage or tool shed or from someone's truck or car?

"Electrical cord" that had a plug at one end that can be plugged in and voltage used as torture?

and that "blue scarf" and its references to death and immortality or to cover up the burn marks on her neck?

and the loud music or distracting noise used to muffle her screams or the argument or physical struggle leading to murder?

and I agree with you 100% Thanks.

I don't think she was hung. I think she was strangled.

Then possibly hung over the balcony. But we see no signs of the remaining cord ON the balcony from where she supposedly was cut down...? How do you cut orange electrical cord?

I see electrical cord, and I see a blue scarf, I see no rope. Anyone see rope? And, if suicide (which I don't buy for 1 second, btw) why electrical cord? Why outdoors? I hope she wasn't tortured with that electrical cord. Where was it leading to...trailing off to?

BBM

Nope, no rope :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you for making me smile!!

Someone would have to bring the orange electrical cord with them....

Don't see an orange construction-style extension cord being part of his decor.

http://www.wmagazine.com/beauty/2008/10/restylane_filler

"feng shui loving ceo jonah shacknai....."

She was very fit!

But she didn't go around naked. Why would she want to be found dead in a naked state? From everything I gather, it is extremely unusual for a woman to commit suicide naked while outdoors.

A psychologist? I'm clueless!
She probably has better resources than my online ones, if she really wanted to know.

I did wonder if a computer was taken from the mansion for evidence. If it's suicide, it seems Rebecca knew exactly what she was doing. The bindings suggest this wasn't the first attempt.

A "suspension" hanging is described as very painful, by those who had an unsuccessful attempt. Unsuccessful, because they loosened the noose.

Binding oneself in a "drop" suicide makes one doubly sure they can't loosen the rope around their neck.

BBM - Wow! That one sent me back in my chair!

Typically women who commit suicide do not do it in a fierce way. They commit it rather by taking pills or in a car (carbon monoxide poisoning).

I would have believed a suicide if not the way LE described the scene. I'm trying to locate the exact verbiage to no avail. LE used the term violent?

I believe it was way back on thread # 1. I believe it was a Sargent in LE who was commenting that the site or scene which was being investigated appeared violent. I would describe a possible sucide as graphic or perhaps disturbing but never violent. It seemed an odd choice of words especially when used in connection to a staged death scene. I will also look for the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV