Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF murder and IF DS is responsible:

1. Where was DS’ car between the critical 8 ¾ hours? [10pm Tue – 6:45am Wed]

2. Would DS' car’s on-board GPS system (if it had one) pinpoint her car’s location at all times?

3. If DS had her cell phone with her the whole time between the critical hours, would cell phone pinging differentiate between DS’s home and the mansion?

4. Did DS drive to the mansion or did she park her car near her own home and walk the few blocks to the mansion? [this could be the difference between temporary insanity and premeditated]

Disclaimer: Questions all based on pure speculation.

Inobu, I have appreciated your insightful posts. This one of yours is also thought-provoking. If "nothing was thought-out in this crime," then perhaps EVERYTHING was? Absolutes IMO tend to be interchangeable, same as beginnings and endings.

A few random observations to share for discussion and feedback...

- CafePharma.com community threads suggest sexual harrassment of female employees has been rampant at Medicis for years. Could JS have had another relationship ongoing aside from RZ? Or a previous relationship other than his wife that ended badly and led to jealousy toward RZ?

- In portrait photos of JS and RZ with purple background, RZ prominently displays her right hand with ring on wedding ring finger. News reports ID these photos as shot in December 2010. Was the aborted Tuesday party to announce a wedding date?

- Starting in 2007 or 2008, Medicis has (as have many other BP companies) been busy attending to its tarnished image as an illegal promoter (to its financial benefit) of the off-label use of certain drugs. Image laundering tactics have included a relationship with Ethisphere.com, another PR machine.

- MS at hospital at the very least provided opportunity. Were MS and RN BOTH supposed to die the same day but the dog, or something else, intervened?

- A "blue scarf" reportedly a hate crime symbol in Burma neighbor Cambodia. Does this have any relation to the blue object on RZ? Red herring?
http://www.genocidewatch.org/aboutgenocide/8stagesofgenocide.html

- Is the blue object on RZ the blue jacket she wore to go ziplining, as shown in two of the photos in the memorial tribute created by her family? http://www.meierhoffer.com/obituaries/rebecca-m-zahau-2/

- RZ memorial tribute includes no photos of RZ with NN or JS.

- Are RZ's parents still alive? If not, what happened to them? If so, where are they? Were RZ and her sisters orphaned?

- RZ's sister Mary Zahau-Loehner, who has been quite succinct about her POV that RZ did NOT commit suicide, is married to LE... Her husband, Doug Loehner, is a decorated policeman http://www.stjoepd.info/awards.cfm

- In some of the aerial photos of RZ in crime scene, two of the table legs are aligned with the walkway and abut the grass; in others, they're on the bricks, several inches back.

- What is that ongoing feud about between Dr. Arnold Klein and JS?

- Did DS scramble to get licensed post death of her son to legitimize herself? Did she show up for her exam on August 1? http://www.psychboard.az.gov/PDF/agmn/ag46.pdf

- Given RZ body reportedly exposed to the phones and cameras of public and news agencies for at least six hours, how is it that no graphic, unretouched photos or videos of crime scene have appeared on the net?

- What is Google's policy on crime investigations? Does it censor?

- Is Shacknai, a Democrat, being targeted by Big Pharma, as example not to cross its interests in the coinciding with the current debt debate in which billions in future BP profits are at stake?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/08/big-pharma-asked-to-pony-_n_893477.html

- Did someone's child or children die, attributed as a direct or indirect result of a failed Shacknai drug company study? "In the most extensive test so far of its capability to treat autism, the controversial drug secretin has failed to help children with the neurological disorder. On Jan. 5, Repligen of Waltham, Mass., the biotech company seeking to develop secretin for use against autism, announced the disappointing results of its latest trial, which involved 132 children. A protein that occurs naturally in the gut, secretin gained notice as a potential autism cure in 1998, when news media reported a ease in which the substance seemingly cured an autistic boy. Neuroscientists were pleasantly surprised when they later discovered in rodent studies that nerve cells in brain regions implicated in autism respond to secretin, a finding that offered a biological rationale for a gut protein influencing autism (SN: 11/17/01, p. 314). Although Repligen didn't rule out further tests of secretin for some people with autism, the company said it also plans to investigate the protein as a treatment for schizophrenia. Source Citation "Drug fails in autism study." Science News 31 Jan. 2004.

- Was MS autistic? Did he need more than ordinary supervision?

- JS appears to have had botox injections in his forehead, restylane injections in his naso-labial folds, a chin implant to square off his jaw, and cheek implants further eliminate facial wrinkles.

- Where does JS stand in the BP world recently probed by Al Jazeera and Marcia Angell in her NYRB series on the off-label use of drugs?
http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/07/20117313948379987.html
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2011/jun/23/epidemic-mental-illness-why/
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2011/jul/14/illusions-of-psychiatry/

And does anyone know of a good timeline app or program?

WOW! WOW! WOW! Great post!

From your link and BBM:

[JS]'s ex-wife, a clinical psychologist based in Arizona, also lives part-time at a nearby home in Coronado. News 8 spoke to an unidentified man at her home, who said she was not prepared to make a public statement at this time. He added that she was at the hospital with her son at the time of the incident at the mansion.

My comment:

So it could have been DS' man-friend who OFFERED the information that DS was at the hospital "at the time of the incident".

How would he know what time the incident happened?

How could he be so sure that DS was at the hospital at that particular time?

I wonder if they are still a couple?

IF murder and IF DS is responsible:

1. Where was DS’ car between the critical 8 ¾ hours? [10pm Tue – 6:45am Wed]

2. Would DS' car’s on-board GPS system (if it had one) pinpoint her car’s location at all times?

3. If DS had her cell phone with her the whole time between the critical hours, would cell phone pinging differentiate between DS’s home and the mansion?
4. Did DS drive to the mansion or did she park her car near her own home and walk the few blocks to the mansion? [this could be the difference between temporary insanity and premeditated]

Disclaimer: Questions all based on pure speculation.

Good questions...the houses seem quite close together. IIRC, on the ICA case, the pings depended on location of the towers...so we would need to know that, imo...for instance, iirc, we couldn't tell from pinging alone that ICA was home the morning of the 16th...we could only tell she was near home (computer forensics nailed things down further). The houses being so close together might cause some gray area...depending on tower locations and amount of towers in the area...imo.

ETA: Do different cell phone providers share towers in the US? If we knew who her provider was and they don't share towers, might we be able to round up some info on the net as to WHERE the towers are... ?

also thought-provoking. If "nothing was thought-out in this crime," then perhaps EVERYTHING was? Absolutes IMO tend to be interchangeable, same as beginnings and endings.

Yes, insanity genius loop. The distance between the two is only a few thoughts apart.

As you say it could be an extensively thought out plan. The only benefit would be that it has hooks into an insanity plea but insanity is not thought out and any premeditated action would weaken the defense.

Insanity is an impromptu actions that leads to a particular end. The question is does the evidence reveal that.

Going with this theory leads us right back to an in-depth staging this time.....:doh:

This case isn't cut and dry as one would expect.

I believe the evidence being made public would not allow for a fair trial hence the secrecy but its bazaar circumstances could have its effect.

:fence:

Inobu

A comment on a HuffoPo Canada blog I found interesting...

“The 'naked' part of Zahau's death may be the answer.

The American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law notes that only 5-8% of suicides are naked, and propose some explanations:

1. The 'going out as naked as I arrived' religious explanation
2. Autoerotic Asphyxia gone wrong
3. Parodoxical undressing (common in very cold climates); the urge to disrobe when hypothermic.
4. Intentional disrobing; if committed in a shower or bath. Also, removal of clothing to facilitate suicide
5. method of death; disrobing is only anecdotally connected to hanging, overdose or drowning; no statistical data yet.
source: http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/36/2/240

IMHO none of these explanations seem to fit here.

However, stripping a victim is not uncommon in homicides. Stripping someone is a way of humilating them, taking away their power, and dehumanizing them. This makes it psychologically easier for a killer to complete the act, and is a common element in genocides.

My bet is that it was a murder, and all the wealthy parties have lawyered up.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/socia...buried-jonah-shacknai_n_908773_100452763.html

ETA: good source link: http://www.jaapl.org/cgi/content/full/36/2/240

Out of sheer curiosity, has anyone found a numerology work-up on DS? If so, where?

doing a Shacknai search and noticed this...just find it curious...thought I'd share...

It's a search listing from bnet on the Shacknai name...notice in the 'about' section on the search, it lists "MAX". Someone keyed that in....and when people do things, anything, I find there's some motivation behind it; notice other listings have a different 'about', like their company name, etc...I bolded the first few to show you what I mean...

How Pfizer's German Tax Problem Could Cost it $427MAug 12, 2011
about PFE

category Pfizer Inc/, Finance , pfe , and 6 more.

from Resources | BNET

Being Prepared Is Key When Applying For A Minority Startup LoanAug 12, 2011

category Finance

from Latest Press Releases and News From I-Newswire.com

Medicis CEO Shacknai's Contract Put Kids Ahead of CompanyAug 12, 2011
about MAX

category Zahau Nalepa, Finance , House , and 10 more.

from CBS MoneyWatch.com

about MAX

from Resources | BNET

about MAX
category Zahau Nalepa, Finance , House , and 10 more. from Resources | BNET

about MAX

from Resources | BNET

about MAX

from Resources | BNET

Look How Close Groupon Is to Going BankruptAug 12, 2011

about IPO

category Operational Accounting, Finance , Investment , and 5 more.

from Resources | BNET

Read more: http://finance.bnet.com/bnet/news/category?Category=Finance#ixzz1V6wJbiso

I don't believe this was a big pharma conspiracy crime, are there other instances of these sorts of big pharma crimes? This I believe has to do with a dying child or an opportunistic ex. That why I think phone records will be a key here, other than RN's sister who and when was she talking to that day. Cell phone pings, surveillance cameras and the possible struggle that went on the house prior to being hung will be the answer imo

Now, that leads me back to thinking about the seemingly quick exit possibly by GS and the confusion created in media about WHO was really there during Max's accident....

I don't believe this was a big pharma conspiracy crime, are there other instances of these sorts of big pharma crimes? This I believe has to do with a dying child or an opportunistic ex. That why I think phone records will be a key here, other than RN's sister who and when was she talking to that day. Cell phone pings, surveillance cameras and the possible struggle that went on the house prior to being hung will be the answer imo

I'm with you. All the way, bud. :)

Now, that leads me back to thinking about the seemingly quick exit possibly by GS and the confusion created in media about WHO was really there during Max's accident....

From the beginning, I have thought that there were others there. The reports of the caller being 13- and GS was 14 1/2. ES is 13, and a 13 year old boy is quite likely to sound like a girl on the phone. The confusion over who the 13 year old was- Rebecca does seem to have a middle-school-aged sister. The dog kennel guy said that Rebecca's 'daughter' was also injured.

If horseplay was involved in the accident- the more kids there, the more likely an accident could have happened.

If, no make that IF- there was another girl there, I would think that would make things much worse for Rebecca, both as a possible suicide, or as a possible murder victim.

PS- could Rebecca's sister actually be her daughter??

From the beginning, I have thought that there were others there. The reports of the caller being 13- and GS was 14 1/2. ES is 13, and a 13 year old boy is quite likely to sound like a girl on the phone. The confusion over who the 13 year old was- Rebecca does seem to have a middle-school-aged sister. The dog kennel guy said that Rebecca's 'daughter' was also injured.

If horseplay was involved in the accident- the more kids there, the more likely an accident could have happened.

If, no make that IF- there was another girl there, I would think that would make things much worse for Rebecca, both as a possible suicide, or as a possible murder victim.

I'm a bad one to discuss this with, Morag...;) Honestly, I'm set in my mind it was one of the other Shacknai kids there. Guess, we'll see...

A neighbor who was interviewed said he saw the boy MS and his sister playing ball on the front lawn the day before, so there was someone else there. As well Pferrin's listening to the police calls on radio reference on the day of MS accident say that two females were picked up that day taken to the hospital and then returned to the house. We still haven't figured out who it was and the police haven't released that info. So we are left to guess...

Also I think in the girl had been asian the neighbor wouldn't have said his sister which leads me to believe the other female was caucasian.

I try to key on two factors. The source of what i being spoken and the choice of words from the speaking party.

When a homicide investigator uses the phrase "violent death" with tones of condolences it has to be bad. That is what I sense. I agree that most likely two people were involved.

Hit

There are two kinds of hits. Professional or . If anything this is a hit..........to leave this mess behind..... under the circumstances I highly doubt that kind of action (Hit call) was taken by anyone here. Remember these people (CEO and PhD) were writing he/she hit me letters to the Chief of Police in PV.

Nothing was thought out in this crime, I would be very surprised if it was.

Inobu

This is why I, too, think it was not a 'hit'. Agreed, Inobu.

Boy, on self-reflection, I sure am placing some heavy bets, today. Too long with no evidence, my opinion is settling; not so sure if I'm in the right place, though, lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485