Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They MIGHT wanna put that PR company back on the leash before we dig around too much in the archives...lol....;)

Dysport

Spread of Toxin Effects: In some cases, the effects of Dysport and all botulinum toxin products may affect areas of the body away from the injection site. These effects can cause symptoms of a serious condition called botulism. Symptoms of botulism can happen hours to weeks after injection and may include swallowing and breathing problems, loss of strength and muscle weakness all over the body, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, or loss of bladder control. Swallowing and breathing problems can be life threatening and there have been reports of death

http://www.medicis.com/products/products.aspx

Ugh ... sounds more like a biological weapon to me

I see we were all reading and posting some of the same stuff at the same time, lol...I was copying and pasting, took longer than I thought, lol.

Yeah...that's been up for awhile...but, slow news day, and all...;) Hope he does Dinas...anyone see Dinas?

I also checked them all out as well as some of the Anthony(s) .. Really interesting stuff. Never found Dina's either.

I also checked them all out as well as some of the Anthony(s) .. Really interesting stuff. Never found Dina's either.

Thanks, gotta check that out :)..then dinner, here...it's been fun, peeps...back later...peace, all.

I think I'm going to take some time and do my numbers...this stuff is shockingly on point, imo. BBL...

No Kidding !! I'm almost afraid to do mine, but probably will later.:crazy:

Just assuming for the moment that JS is innocent, I wonder what he thinks happened: suicide or foul play. For whatever reason, he has seen fit not to make any kind of public statement of affection for RZ, outrage over the crazy and demented elements of her demise, urgency about a possible ritualistic execution of her happening right on his property, or mere sorrow over her suiciding herself (obviously in this case, over guilt re: the son). Making some kind of public yet personal acknowledgement toward his 3 year mate on his part would not out of hand compromise an ongoing investigation. That he has said nothing whatsoever - not even mentioning her name, comes across as an odd indifference or nonchalance even. The only oblique reference has been about the "tragic undertakings" he's been going through (kind of like, "oh poor Me"), yet not even a shout out like, "my heart aches for my love Rebecca and I will not rest until I find the cause of her passing." Would that compromise an investigation? I guess, if he actually had no feelings for her. Wonder what he might have said at her funeral?

Nail. Hits. Head. :)

You know, Photoshopping to create misleading advertisement has been in court recently, hasn't it?

Yes,I believe it was an ad featuring Julia Roberts. Kind of looked like Julia had her own portrait stashed away to stay forever young like Dorian Grey.:innocent:

14:42 EDT MRX theflyonthewall.com: Medicis management to meet with Jefferies

Who is Jefferies? Someone with that new takeover company, perhaps...? Seems alot of people are meeting with "Jefferies"...hmm...we're not invited. ;)

14:38 EDT MTZ theflyonthewall.com: MasTec management to meet with Jefferies
Meeting to be held in Frankfurt on August 17 hosted by Jefferies.

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/permalinks/entry.php

ahh...it's a global healthcare conference, it may be webcast? The previous one seems to have been...:

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medicis (NYSE:MRX - News) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City. A live webcast of its presentation scheduled for Thursday, June 9, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Pacific Time), may be accessed via the Internet.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Medicis-to-Present-at-pz-1785601868.html?x=0&.v=1

ETA: OR is it THIS? From Sept. 16th, 2010...

Jefferies & Co. is out with a research update on Medicis (NYSE: MRX) today. The firm's analysts wrote that "Investors have already been warming up to Medicis, but we think there is plenty more; hence we are upgrading from HOLD to BUY and raising our target to $41 in conjunction with our 2011 EPS climbing from $2.46 to $2.72, and our use of a 15x multiple."
Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/analyst-rat...ies-upgrades-medicis-to-buy-mrx#ixzz1V87R5y2n

They MIGHT wanna put that PR company back on the leash before we dig around too much in the archives...lol....;)

I'm beginning to agree. This is beginning to seem a bit spooky:truce:

Didn't the Dr. AK have connections to MJ and the upcoming trial?

Dated August 8th, 2011: "Medicis not discussing Valeant rumors, sees 2Q income slide"

In its financial reporting, Medicis (NYSE: MRX) saw its income drop during the second quarter and for the first six months of the year that ended June 30 compared to the same time during 2010. At the same time, revenue increased.

For the three months ended June 30, Medicis reported a net income of $28.8 million on total revenue of $190.8 million, compared with $36.5 million in net income on revenue of $173.6 million during the same period. For the six months ended June 30, Medicis reported a net income of $48.1 million on revenue of $355.7 million, compared with $71.9 million on revenue of $339.1 million during the first half of 2010.

Revenue and net income appear to be way down in the last 6 months...

The company’s stock has fallen 20 percent since the death of Shacknai’s girlfriend and son, which also came during a time when the markets were volatile.

Shacknai said he will spend time with his children during their last few days of summer vacation.
Once school begins, he said he expects to be on his normal calendar in the office, doing all the things he has done previously.

I'm beginning to agree. This is beginning to seem a bit spooky:truce:

Didn't the Dr. AK have connections to MJ and the upcoming trial?

Yeah...he was one of MJ friends, too...no link, though...his office was checked out...I remember the search...

Nail. Hits. Head. :)

I had this same thought. I lost a significant other once and from experience I know you tend to want to honor that person if only with words -- if only with the only thing that you have left -- which are your words. I understand he lost a child - which if my book at least it is grounds enough to go into a mental asylum -- I would literally lose my mind. Still -- loving words for the person you loved -- the one you unexpectantly lost would not seem to be out of order.

Who is Jefferies? Someone with that new takeover company, perhaps...? Seems alot of people are meeting with "Jefferies"...hmm...we're not invited. ;)

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/permalinks/entry.php

Jefferies = Investment Bankers

Could be a predictable meeting as a direct result of JS' personal "problems".

If Jefferies has been a lead banker to Medicis then Jefferies has, at the minimum, a financial analyst and an investment banking team who closely follow Medicis' financials, projections, future financing needs, potential M&A partners, etc.

At this meeting, Jefferies may want reassurance/answers to the following:

Does JS plan to stay with the company? If so, how will his ongoing association with the company affect the business? Is JS staying with the company the best course for the company or would they be better of if he left? If he's not planning on staying, is there a clear and seamless termination strategy that will not negatively affect business? How is management prepared for an era of Medicis post JS.

Financials, shareholder confidence, stability and perceived stability are the bottom line!

MOO

ETA: And as you stated, it could be a meeting focused on a possible merger or acquisition.

Jefferies = Investment Bankers

Could be a predictable meeting as a direct result of JS' personal "problems".

If Jefferies has been a lead banker to Medicis then Jefferies has, at the minimum, a financial analyst and an investment banking team who closely follow Medicis' financials, projections, future financing needs, potential M&A partners, etc.

At this meeting, Jefferies may want reassurance/answers to the following:

Does JS plan to stay with the company? If so, how will his ongoing association with the company affect the business? Is JS staying with the company the best course for the company or would they be better of if he left? If he's not planning on staying, is there a clear and seamless termination strategy that will not affect business? How is management prepared for an era of Medicis post JS.

Financials, shareholder confidence, stability and perceived stability are the bottom line!

MOO

Thanks :) Well, we'll see what happpens after that meeting...I posted the date it's slated for...something to watch.

No idea what this was about but it's dated June 16/2011...and it requires a subscription, it seems...5 pages from Delaware Court...

http://www.delbizcourt.com/digest.php?story_id=9589

Patent Infringement

On May 19, 2010, Medicis filed a complaint against Nycomed for infringement of the '001, '424 and '422 patents in both Delaware and New York. Both docket reports reveal that the cases were filed on May 19, 2010 and entered on the docket on May 20, 2010.
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=10344194535614154081&hl=en&as_sdt=2&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

There must have been further filings

RFC Case Number: P-M11-4962N
Court Case Number:
1:11-cv-04962-LTS
File Date:
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Plaintiff: Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
Defendant: Nycomed U.S., Inc
Cause: 35:145 Patent Infringement

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/...utical-corporation-v-nycomed-u-s-inc/summary/

Seems there are lots of cases! Just most recent

Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation v. Medasys Inc.
Trademark Infringement – New Jersey District Court Filed: 6/10/2011

Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation v. Nycomed US Inc.
Patent Infringement – New York Southern District Court Filed: 7/5/2011

Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation v. Perrigo Company, Inc.
Patent Infringement – New York Southern District Court Filed: 7/19/2011

Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation v. Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. et al
Patent Infringement – New York Southern District Court Filed: 7/19/2011

RFC Case Number: P-M11-409A
Court Case Number:
1:11-cv-00409-LPS
File Date:
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Plaintiff:

Medicis
Pharmaceutical Corporation
Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
Alyzan, Inc.
Defendant:
Actavis Mid Atlantic LLC
Cause:
35:271 Patent Infringement

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/...-corporation-v-nycomed-u-s-inc/related-cases/

And, strangely full circle

Valeant to Acquire Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc. for $285 Million
- Acquisition Significantly Expands Valeant's Dermatology franchise in U.S.

By: PR Newswire
Dec. 10, 2008 08:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads