Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the pics we used were taken off video from new stations on the web, others were taken from news sites, particularily Fox, that did have them posted...now, Bonepile, I suggest, would be a good one to ask...Bonepile did alot of work on pics...

Did you need a link or are they unavailable online, right now? Post and someone, I'm sure, will pipe up...

I'm outta here, shortly...things to do...

Now, wait...did I miss something?...the photos we had posted here have been removed? And we can't call them crime scene photos can we, when we don't know if there has been a crime? And these photos are simply photo clips from videos available all over the net, or simply photos from news sites, to be clear (still on a Fox website the last time I checked...)

If so, I am so happy they are ingrained in my memory and we went over them with such a fine-toothed comb.

Now, here's a suicide by hanging and thisone was declared rather quickly...and they didn't need tox results to declare it so...

The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirms to TheWrap that Armstrong died of suicide by hanging. Though a full toxicology report won't be available for several weeks, the Coroner's Office says there were no preliminary traces of drugs or alcohol in Armstrong's system.

Food for thought...have a GREAT day, all...:)
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=664747&GT1=28150

Alot of time was spent going over those photos, yesterday...there are posts about RM, lividity, etc...what appears to be the pooling of blood in the thigh area...hmmm....

The photos which appear to be crime scene photos of the deceased have been removed and will not be allowed at this time.

Can anyone tell me where the photos originated?

Thanks.

As Paladine suggested, those photos have been/continue to be all over the internet on MSM and other sites.

Here's the Fox link, see photos #3, 4 and 5:

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/photo_gallery/kswb-photos-nude-woman-found-dead-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery

ETA: Has JS' PR firm been in touch with WS?

"The photos which appear to be crime scene photos of the deceased have been removed and will not be allowed at this time."

OK, I've clued in...;) Fox. Fox was the last place I saw the photos, I believe...cannot recall which Fox station...haven't had to look, we had them here...

Alot of time was spent going over those photos, yesterday...there are posts about RM, lividity, etc...what appears to be the pooling of blood in the thigh area...hmmm....
Wonder who was reading websleuths .... so I'm guessing we can link to the pictures, but shouldn't call it a crime scene? Or is it as simple that we copyright infringed when we didn't put links in the message with the picture? Or because the photos are not what are to be considered victim friendly? Now I can understand that.

The photos which appear to be crime scene photos of the deceased have been removed and will not be allowed at this time.

Can anyone tell me where the photos originated?

Thanks.

Is it inappropriate to ask why the photos were removed? We could all learn from the reason for future postings.

I, personally, like to think>>> We were getting SO close to solving the 'crime scene' clues SOMEONE had to stop us... :chillout: Lol...;) In my fantasy...it's LE...someone big and hunky like Yuri would be nice...:innocent: just sayin' ...

Is it inappropriate to ask why the photos were removed? We could all learn from the reason for future postings.

The pictures were removed for copyright violation and because they were so graphic.

Pictures of that nature should be linked so posters are not taken by surprise when they click on a thread.

No conspiracy going on here, folks :) :crazy:

The pictures were removed for copyright violation and because they were so graphic.

Pictures of that nature should be linked so posters are not taken by surprise when they click on a thread.

So you are saying link the photos with source information and graphic content warning

Aww...no LE hunk keepin' an eye on us? And I even named 'him', "Lars" ;) , and I even picked out a WS avatar for him, lol...;)

ETA: thought "Lars" went well with Yuri...lol, in my fantasy, anyways...;)

So you are saying link the photos with source information and graphic content warning

And by the sounds of it, we could also put edited pics, like Bonepile does in blowing them up, on a flicker account, and post a link to a flicker account, along with a GRAPHIC CONTENT warning and original source information and link, no....? Would that be okay?

All fantasy aside, I still say that RM, lividity discussion ya'll were having yesterday was fascinating and eye opening, for me.

BRAVO to all who contributed! :clap: I cannot wait for that autopsy, now...

"rush to judgment', to me, indicates there may be something untoward and the police are trying to appear/be impartial to thwart any possible future defense attempt to say they were too short sighted and narrow minded in thier investigation...IMO.

Responding to Paladine and all of you who commented on this topic...

I think when a gruesome murder takes place in a rich area, there could be more pressure to solve it quickly? Here especially because of tourism.

JFK ... yeah, strange,"...it accuses the commission, of hurrying through the investigation in slipshod fashion, because it wanted to establish a "version of the truth" that would "reassure the nation and protect the national interest." (exchange nation and national with local and community)

8/17 Mysterious death in California has local tie

[RN's sister] could not be reached by the News-Press for comment, but a statement on Meierhoffer’s website offers some insight into her sister’s life.

http://www.newspressnow.com/localnews/28899611/detail.html
Thanks, Quester. I keep hoping for some news.
I found this (from 8/6/2011):

Her name in her native Burmese was Springtime Beauty.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarep...girlfriend-mystery-lingers.html#ixzz1VOOZYaF7

:candle:

Aww...no LE hunk keepin' an eye on us? And I even named 'him', "Lars" ;) , and I even picked out a WS avatar for him, lol...;)

ETA: thought "Lars" went well with Yuri...lol, in my fantasy, anyways...;)

I, personally, like to think>>> We were getting SO close to solving the 'crime scene' clues SOMEONE had to stop us... :chillout: Lol...;) In my fantasy...it's LE...someone big and hunky like Yuri would be nice...:innocent: just sayin' ...

Wow,I am so bummed out. Here I channeled a whispering long lost memory "rush to judgement" from yesterday's statement and .....linked it to the JFK conspiracy book. :dramaqueen:

Oh yes, we were on to something. Then the "crime scene" discussion. :hot: I was hyperventilating :panic: I just knew we were be monitored :gasp:

So like your fantasy my paranoia was just that. :slap:

This ongoing media blackout is unbelievable!

How can a hired PR firm put gags on every single media outlet and every single journalist?

There’s not even one single rogue journalist willing to stick his/her neck out and probe/sleuth the story?

We’re not even hearing a peep out of anyone close or not so close to the three main “witnesses”.

There’s not even a single report of recent sightings of the “witnesses”.

Even RN’s family and ex have clammed up since her service.

Please note: I do realize that IF LE shuts off the tap of information that nothing new on the case will be officially released. And, I’m not suggesting broaching insensitivities with grieving parents/family members. But, no journalist seems to be willing to chase after the story at all? It’s bewildering!

To echo a comment........This case rest not only on forensic but how well the forensic evidence was gathered. One slip up and this case is gone.

The question is ............did the second warrant........secure the case or not..............

The status indicator is an Arrest warrant. There is no case without an arrest.

Inobu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member