Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing more about the mannequin yesterday, I think it was a master stroke IIRC that Greer played the 911 call while it was visible in the courtroom.

The jurors could see for themselves that AS didn't need a table to cut her down.

And I didn't hear all of Webb's closing today (my boss interrupted my surreptitious listening, THE NERVE!) but I didn't hear any rebuttal of that demonstrative at all.

I could figure out why Webb came out of the gate yelling and jumping from one topic to the next. Then I found out later about the mannequin (we didn't get to see the end of Greer's closing), and realized Webb had to follow that totally unexpected, profoundly impactful demonstrative. That was surely why seemed so all over the place - he had no time to recover.

I could figure out why Webb came out of the gate yelling and jumping from one topic to the next. Then I found out later about the mannequin (we didn't get to see the end of Greer's closing), and realized Webb had to follow that totally unexpected, profoundly impactful demonstrative. That was surely why seemed so all over the place - he had no time to recover.

I don't entirely agree--he had to know it was coming, after all, because according to Caitlin R. the plaintiffs had been trying to get it in the whole time and the judge finally allowed it for demonstrative purposes.

But I would bet that he was yelling and jumping from one topic to the next to move the jury's attention from what they had just seen, as in,

"Pay no attention to that mannequin behind the curtain!"

Was the women's underwear that was found in the trash can at the guest house available to be tested by Greer? Same question for the pair of black latex gloves.

Was the women's underwear that was found in the trash can at the guest house available to be tested by Greer? Same question for the pair of black latex gloves.

Good questions. I don't know if they were available for testing, but there's certainly no indication that they were ever tested by Greer or anyone else.

Can't say for certain but probably not If they were not taken as evidence, they would have been left at the mansion or returned to JS. Jonah likely would have destroyed them or tossed them in the trash .

Recall he had the mansion emptied and completely redecorated and remodeled after RZ died.

DOUBLE WOW! The three things the jury asked about were NOT discussed by either the plaintiff or defense side during the trial.

Same link as above.

Also: jurors opted to work through their afternoon break.

Hi there! Do you happen to have a link to the article which talks about what the jurors’ questions were? (Or even just post what the questions were?)

I have tried googling it without success.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW! Greer stopped before he was ready because he was so emotional--he had TWELVE PAGES of notes he was planning to go through on rebuttal!

YIKES.

http://www.kusi.com/jurors-in-wrongful-death-trial-to-continue-deliberations-wednesday/

I honestly don’t think he needed those 12 pages. He made his points so well in his closing statement. His abrupt and emotional ending was perfect. The fact that the jury requested three pieces of evidence never brought up during the trial is huge IMO. And what’s this about black gloves found in a crawl space? Did we know about them before?

I honestly don’t think he needed those 12 pages. He made his points so well in his closing statement. His abrupt and emotional ending was perfect. The fact that the jury requested three pieces of evidence never brought up during the trial is huge IMO. And what’s this about black gloves found in a crawl space? Did we know about them before?

A crawl space under the stairs to the basement, no less.

This is the first I've heard about the house even HAVING a basement.

Call me crazy but I have this weird feeling that what is being reported in the media is a fraction of what has been said in the courtroom.

Hearing more about the mannequin yesterday, I think it was a master stroke IIRC that Greer played the 911 call while it was visible in the courtroom.

The jurors could see for themselves that AS didn't need a table to cut her down.

And I didn't hear all of Webb's closing today (my boss interrupted my surreptitious listening, THE NERVE!) but I didn't hear any rebuttal of that demonstrative at all.

Masterful to play the 911--look at what Adam happened upon when he said "Got a girl, hung herself." Wow!

Masterful to play the 911--look at what Adam happened upon when he said "Got a girl, hung herself." Wow!

Yes, exactly--what person with one iota of common sense would have stumbled upon that scene and immediately assumed she hanged herself, blindfolded and bound?

In the KUSI interview Caitlin Rother says the jury asked about a pair of black latex gloves found in the crawl space in the stairs leading to the basement. But the list of evidence seized by LE lists a "pair of black gloves" and separately lists a "black latex glove". http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41227.pdf I'm not sure if the "pair of black gloves" seized were made of latex -- I believe a poster said in a prior thread that he thought the pair of gloves found were gardening gloves. So maybe only one black latex glove was found?

(I was in the process of posting this just as the last thread closed.)

Quote from kittychi: "Every time I read "Rebecca Zahau was found hanged..." it gets to me because we know of Adam's multiple lies. For once I would like to read "Adam Shacknai states that he found Rebecca Zahau hanged..."

Thanks, Kittychi. I'm so glad you mentioned this. I said the exact same thing a few days ago. I'm amazed that for almost seven years, the media has reported that "RZ was found hanged...", when in all actuality, LE or first responders did not find her hanging at all.

AS stated he had a girl...she hanged herself...in the guesthouse...(or something to that effect). To my knowledge, AS is the only person to claim to have seen RZ hanging anywhere and there isn't another person who can honestly say that they saw RZ hanged.

Therefore, how do we know she was ever hanged? We don't know. Or, is this a case of "because Adam said so"? Whatever it is, I don't believe RZ was ever hanged. Mr. Greer did a fine job proving this during the trial. And it's insulting, to say the least, to the Zahau family every time the media states, "RZ was found hanged...".

MOO.

I agree with every word of your post. Whatever was written in those 12 pages, his closing communicated a real power of authenticity, clearly formed on a foundation of evidential legitimacy.

I think that the 12 pages was in reference to the Defense Team not Mr Greer!

It is all inside the last news conference here:

http://www.kusi.com/jurors-in-wrongful-death-trial-to-continue-deliberations-wednesday/

I think you may have misunderstood. I just watched the news interview with Caitlin (?) the writer again and she was talking about Greer’s abrupt and emotional ending. She said she talked to Greer afterward and he said he had 12 more pages of rebuttal.

A crawl space under the stairs to the basement, no less.

This is the first I've heard about the house even HAVING a basement.

Call me crazy but I have this weird feeling that what is being reported in the media is a fraction of what has been said in the courtroom.

Wait wasn’t there a listing when it was sold?
Was the basement not listed?
Or was it a private listing?

(I was in the process of posting this just as the last thread closed.)

Quote from kittychi: "Every time I read "Rebecca Zahau was found hanged..." it gets to me because we know of Adam's multiple lies. For once I would like to read "Adam Shacknai states that he found Rebecca Zahau hanged..."

Thanks, Kittychi. I'm so glad you mentioned this. I said the exact same thing a few days ago. I'm amazed that for almost seven years, the media has reported that "RZ was found hanged...", when in all actuality, LE or first responders did not find her hanging at all.

AS stated he had a girl...she hanged herself...in the guesthouse...(or something to that effect). To my knowledge, AS is the only person to claim to have seen RZ hanging anywhere and there isn't another person who can honestly say that they saw RZ hanged.

Therefore, how do we know she was ever hanged? We don't know. Or, is this a case of "because Adam said so"? Whatever it is, I don't believe RZ was ever hanged. Mr. Greer did a fine job proving this during the trial. And it's insulting, to say the least, to the Zahau family every time the media states, "RZ was found hanged...".

MOO.

Yes, I agree with you completely.

A girl was found dead laying on the grass, who was allegedly found hanging, would be the accurate description IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members