Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM for focus.

Yet none of those factors prevented him, according to his own AFAIK unsolicited admission, from wanking to *advertiser censored*.

I'm not a man but I have a hard (guffaw) time understanding the mindset of someone who was supposed to be there to support his brother and critically injured nephew yet was still emotionally up (ROFL) for self-pleasuring.

Does it prove he's a rapist and murderer? No.

Still it makes one wonder.

Guffaw all you like but I find no reason to interject what he did in his own private time as though it is aberrational behavior. I am not aware of any scientific research that shows a link between masturbation and criminal activity.

BBM for focus.

Yet none of those factors prevented him, according to his own AFAIK unsolicited admission, from wanking to *advertiser censored*.

I'm not a man but I have a hard (guffaw) time understanding the mindset of someone who was supposed to be there to support his brother and critically injured nephew yet was still emotionally up (ROFL) for self-pleasuring.

A little googling will find lots of articles that masturbation is often done to relieve stress,

1. Masturbation relieves stress
If stress is starting to pile up, it might be smart to take a time-out. Masturbation allows you to focus on one thing, Golden says, which can help you relax. “As we think about sex in any form, dopamine, a chemical released by the brain that gives us a sense of pleasure, is released,” she explains. “As we engage in sexual activity, another chemical, endorphins, is released. Endorphins give us a sense of well-being.”

http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you/girlfriends-guide/6-healthy-reasons-to-masturbate/

More scientific evidence if use as strsss reliever here:

http://www.menshealthfirst.com/3632/using-masturbation-to-relieve-stress-a-guide/

BBM for focus.

Yep, I said something similar recently. I'm also not a man, but I would think most normal men would take a night/morning off from the *advertiser censored* thing, given the circumstances. Not only did AS feel in the mood to view *advertiser censored* and masturbate, he also felt compelled to reveal that little unnecessary and extremely personal detail to LE.

That’s true, but, IMO, money (or, family money) can do a lot of things that Navy Seals can’t even do.

What is it you are accusing the family money of doing? The only family member with money that I'm aware of is Jonah and he isn't part of this case.

Yep, I said something similar recently. I'm also not a man, but I would think most normal men would take a night/morning off from the *advertiser censored* thing, given the circumstances. Not only did AS feel in the mood to view *advertiser censored* and masturbate, he also felt compelled to reveal that little unnecessary and extremely personal detail to LE. "Got a girl, hung herself, oh btw, just jerked off to *advertiser censored*."

Say what?

In reality, nocturnal and morning erections are quite normal and also are spontaneous in "normal" (your adjective) men.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/health-check-why-men-wake-up-with-erections/

Hello! If you are claiming a person randomly committed suicide--a bizzare binding, gagging suicide--because of a split second turn in their state of being in the middle of the night -- you better prove they had access to the rope that bound them. Not A rope, but THE ROPE that bound them. Even the POI knew it wasn't something that would just be laying around. While you're listening for him to discuss the rope, notice how he contradicts himself all over the place about what he did that morning -- ooopps.

Adam Polygraph: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRDQ7yfymg&feature=youtu.be
911 call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyGs0d2d-ck&feature=youtu.be

Anybody who doesn't think rope has a story to tell really needs to check out some Forensic Files or talk to a real cop who doesn't have a vested interest in this case. At minimum, it could easily prove whether this is something Rebecca herself ACTUALLY HAD ACCESS TO, and yes, at best, it could have tied someone else to it. Rope does fit in luggage. And, rope that is new can be trackable to where it was bought. A real investigation would have followed that lead aaaall the way until they could go no further... Anyone who is being honest understands this clearly. JMO.

Guffaw all you like but I find no reason to interject what he did in his own private time as though it is aberrational behavior. I am not aware of any scientific research that shows a link between masturbation and criminal activity.

Quite the opposite, in fact, MyBelle. This article puts forth that a man’s morning erection (never thought I would be googling that!) is a sign of good health and is involuntary.

These nighttime erections are called nocturnal penile tumescence or NPT — also known as "morning wood" — and the last of the series is the erection occurring right before you wake up.

One theory for NPT is the link related to our sleep cycle. Erections tend to begin as our body shifts into a REM (rapid eye movement) cycle and then end when we transition into a deeper sleep.

Sexually mature men are not the only ones experiencing morning erections. It has been noted that baby boys in utero and as children can also have this same phenomenon. In fact, morning erections are even common in the animal kingdom among male mammals.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...g-erection-sign-good-health-article-1.2654004

IMO, Adam had a very rough Monday evening (last minute packing and plans), and then flying on Tuesday, which he hated to do, then to the hospital, then to a very sad and quiet dinner with Jonah and Rebecca, back to the hospital. Wednesday, after Rebecca woke, he was probably planning to go back to Radys to sit with Jonah and Max. IMO, the “pleasure” was more stress relief than sexual fulfillment.

Quite the opposite, in fact, MyBelle. This article puts forth that a man’s morning erection (never thought I would be googling that!) is a sign of good health and is involuntary.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...g-erection-sign-good-health-article-1.2654004

IMO, Adam had a very rough Monday evening (last minute packing and plans), and then flying on Tuesday, which he hated to do, then to the hospital, then to a very sad and quiet dinner with Jonah and Rebecca, back to the hospital. Wednesday, after Rebecca woke, he was probably planning to go back to Radys to sit with Jonah and Max. IMO, the “pleasure” was more stress relief than sexual fulfillment.

Thanks. It really is sorta pathetic that in this enlightened day and age masturbation is still painted by some as some sort of deviant behavior.

Hello! If you are claiming a person randomly committed suicide--a bizzare binding, gagging suicide--because of a split second turn in their state of being in the middle of the night -- you better prove they had access to the rope that bound them. Not A rope, but THE ROPE that bound them. Even the POI knew it wasn't something that would just be laying around. While you're listening for him to discuss the rope, notice how he contradicts himself all over the place about what he did that morning -- ooopps.

Adam Polygraph: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRDQ7yfymg&feature=youtu.be
911 call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyGs0d2d-ck&feature=youtu.be

Anybody who doesn't think rope has a story to tell really needs to check out some Forensic Files or talk to a real cop who doesn't have a vested interest in this case. At minimum, it could easily prove whether this is something Rebecca herself ACTUALLY HAD ACCESS TO, and yes, at best, it could have tied someone else to it. Rope does fit in luggage. And, rope that is new can be trackable to where it was bought. A real investigation would have followed that lead aaaall the way until they could go no further... Anyone who is being honest understands this clearly. JMO.

Was just reading some of the comments below the first video. Those folks aren't fooled. Wow!

What is aberrational is that he chose to reveal his masturbation when he had no apparent incentive to do so.

Yep, I said something similar recently. I'm also not a man, but I would think most normal men would take a night/morning off from the *advertiser censored* thing, given the circumstances. Not only did AS feel in the mood to view *advertiser censored* and masturbate, he also felt compelled to reveal that little unnecessary and extremely personal detail to LE.

Yes. The compulsion to reveal that detail is the problem, not the masturbation itself.

In this case, it's not the cover-up, it's the broadcasting.

Thanks. It really is sorta pathetic that in this enlightened day and age masturbation is still painted by some as some sort of deviant behavior.

It's not the masturbation that is deviant. It's the unprompted revealing of the masturbation that is unusual.

Are you kidding me? Is this where this thread has devolved to? I guess I better backtrack and see what's going on here. Wow.

I didn’t name who murdered Rebecca. Adam is not telling the truth about giving CPR, with thrusting chest compressions and mouth to mouth resuscitation it would be impossible not to leave your dna in those areas, also the table and cutting her down. Adam has made himself look guilty by creating these stories. He may be innocent of her murder but I think he and other know what happened. So who is he protecting?

The detectives asked him what he did since he awoke. He was honest. That’s all I see here. IMO.

I daresay most people, even if asked what they were doing, wouldn't have volunteered that particular detail.

I know I wouldn't have. Why reveal that if one could just say they were asleep in bed, or had just woken up but hadn't gotten up yet, were stretching in bed trying to wake up...any number of plausible things.

I agree masturbation in and of itself is normal. But I don't think volunteering that one was doing it is.

AS's lack of DNA on items he admitted to handling is a huge RED FLAG, IMO. I haven't followed this case like many here, but common sense alone tells me this was no suicide. I was busy following the McStay case at the time which was another huge blundered case by SDSO. Gore and his motley crew need to be removed and investigated, IMO.

Boy you got that one right.

What is aberrational is that he chose to reveal his masturbation when he had no apparent incentive to do so.

No, it isn't. He was asked by a detective and told the truth. I'm curious why you are focusing on masturbation. Was masturbation focused upon during this trial? I missed it.

Are you kidding me? Is this where this thread has devolved to? I guess I better backtrack and see what's going on here. Wow.

Ask the poster who brought it up as an issue. I don't believe the Plaintiff was fixated on it during the trial but I could be wrong. I haven't finished with all the testimony.

Did a shift change just happen here? Or is it just hopelessness on the part of the defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18