recent Hailey items

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be easy enough to find out, but somehow it's not. All I've ever found is that she was 'close' to where a missing person was located.
But heck, aren't we all?? There are unfortuately a lot of MP's out there.

If someone has some evidence/proof of an actual find, I'd love to see it.

Yea, me too. When I saw her on my TV last night I said "oh, sh**, not her". I remember her from Caylee's case and how she drove up and down the road that lead to the elementary school with 2 other people and a GSD. Guess that was supposedly her SAR or cadaver or ghost whisperer dog, whatever title she gave it LOL.. gosh and didn't she get into some kind of trouble "money wise" and left abruptly? It's been a long time ago and my memory sucks at times :what:

Psychic, investigative reporter turn up no new clues in Hailey Dunn disappearance, but inspire searchers

A psychic and an investigative reporter brought to Colorado City to help in the search for missing teen Hailey Dunn may not have uncovered any new evidence, but they still left a determined group of volunteer searchers rejuvenated.
Kristi Lloyd, who has been searching for the missing teen since Dunn was first reported missing in December 2010, said psychic Gale St. John and investigative reporter Gary Peterson have a combined 60 years' experience in finding people.
"They decided to start as if this was Day 1, the day Hailey disappeared, and try to reconstruct her steps," Lloyd said. "There have been so many conflicting stories that they felt it was best to start from scratch."
St. John also brought two trained cadaver dogs with her, Lloyd said, and with the dogs' help the search group was able to rule out several "suspicious" areas that had not been searched previously.
St. John tracked the teen to the Western Suites hotel, where investigators previously had said they believed Dunn visited around the time she disappeared.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/jun/04/psychic-investigative-reporter-turn-up-no-new-in/

Per article cajun posted, I wonder what the criteria was for 'suspicious' areas and exactly how the dogs determined they could be ruled out.

Psychic, investigative reporter turn up no new clues in Hailey Dunn disappearance, but inspire searchers

A psychic and an investigative reporter brought to Colorado City to help in the search for missing teen Hailey Dunn may not have uncovered any new evidence, but they still left a determined group of volunteer searchers rejuvenated.
Kristi Lloyd, who has been searching for the missing teen since Dunn was first reported missing in December 2010, said psychic Gale St. John and investigative reporter Gary Peterson have a combined 60 years' experience in finding people.
"They decided to start as if this was Day 1, the day Hailey disappeared, and try to reconstruct her steps," Lloyd said. "There have been so many conflicting stories that they felt it was best to start from scratch."
St. John also brought two trained cadaver dogs with her, Lloyd said, and with the dogs' help the search group was able to rule out several "suspicious" areas that had not been searched previously.
St. John tracked the teen to the Western Suites hotel, where investigators previously had said they believed Dunn visited around the time she disappeared.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/jun/04/psychic-investigative-reporter-turn-up-no-new-in/

OK, so she turned up nothing new, started at the beginning and goose stepped with the common beliefs already held about Hailey's disappearance. Do I have this right?

I heard some rumblings that she is taking this show on the road to "assist" in more MP cases.

Call me crazy, but I find it puzzling that she would tour the US not finding new information on high profile MP cases...shouldnt this have a negative impact on whatever credibility she might have where ever she has credibility? :waitasec:

Does she give the money back when she doesnt find anything? Are the people who invested so much time and money into her presence upset at all that this was not money well spent?

I understand hope. I understand that at this point no one cares who finds Hailey because it is important that Hailey be found.

But then again, my read on this is that it is an example of someone exploiting a high profile heart tugging case for their own agenda. Hailey doesnt need any more of that. :banghead:

The bloodhounds tracked her scent... friends... motel. Wish LE would tell what evidence they have that leads them to believe she ran away. WHO else took that polygraph, I don't care if they passed it or not.
Hoping she finds her way home someday!

Ok so we have all followed a ton of MP cases.

I feel at this point asking silly question or pointing out the mountains is pretty useless but I am still going to do it and ask this question.

Has anyone ever seen the FBI list a endangered missing teen who no one has a clue what happen to as a kidnapping ?

Not a non family abduction
not a endangered missing
Not a run away

A kidnapping .
For example Hailey Cummings is listed as merely missing .

I was thinking about this FBI poster the other day wondering if it was corrected or if it was in fact not a mistake.

Thanks Oriah. Even though I can only guess at why it is listed this way compared to other cases.

I'm trying to figure out why LE was 'willing' to meet with GSJ and Co., yet IMHO they haven't embraced other avenues of assistance.

I'm trying to figure out why LE was 'willing' to meet with GSJ and Co., yet IMHO they haven't embraced other avenues of assistance.

Rather odd, don't ya think?
I mean, they did seek out TX and FBI resources... but why on earth would they have associated themselves with GSJ et al?
Maybe because of the retired LE component?

Idk. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

they may have sought out Tx & FBI resources, but did they , and have they, utilized them to their fullest

Thx SM- lots of head scratching over the kidnapping label, huh?
I never could figure out the whole calling it a kidnapping versus missing/runaway/non-family abduction, etc. I recall there was a lot of 'drama' about the kidnapping label on fb. Would love to know specifically how FBI arrived at that status in this case.

Kelsey Alexander said they welcomed the help and fresh eyes yet wont let TES go there..go and figure

In the case of a minor, kidnapping would include knowingly harbouring a runaway, or helping them, without the consent of their parents/guardians. The reason being that a minor cannot consent to that, therefore it is regarded as being against their will. It is the same concept as sex with a minor being regarded as statutory rape, even if they have consented. They don't have the legal right to.

In the case of a minor, kidnapping would include knowingly harbouring a runaway, or helping them, without the consent of their parents/guardians. The reason being that a minor cannot consent to that, therefore it is regarded as being against their will. It is the same concept as sex with a minor being regarded as statutory rape, even if they have consented. They don't have the legal right to.

There are lots of cases where the young teen is listed as just missing.

The kidnapping label is a specific legal term so to have her listed as being held agaisnt her will is interesting to me.

So then I think back to a certain day when pete was speaking to the media and something indirect was said about evidence Hailey was deceased. It stirred up drama .( then retracked of course ) However the kidnapping labeling with the specific definitions of "hold a person agaisnt their will ,harming them ,,etc. Put me in line with they MAYBE did find evidence Hailey was harmed and while they dont have to share it it was enough to get the label on Hailey's case .

And who found the evidence the FBI or the CCity police and am I correct ? It could have only been evidence they leads the FBI to believe she was harmed .Blood? If they are sticking to the guidlines and was it found in one or the landfil searches or the home?
It would kill me to think Hailey could be in one of those land fills.

This is why I was looking for the specific protocol for the FBI an kidnap labels.

The kidnapping 'label' does give the FBI jurisdiction to immediately step in on MP cases, offering resources that may not be available to local LE.
Also, all elements of the federal kidnapping statute do not need to be present in order to institute preliminary inquiries into a case (I believe, anyway... perhaps an attorney could weigh in here?)

So that says to me that there most likely is evidence that lead initial investigators to contact the FBI and request services, while not making public what that evidence was- and also that there is some evidence of specific individual(s) who may have committed a crime against Hailey indicative of state and federal kidnapping laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member