Regroup/Refocus for 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ordered a copy but they are out of stock until 1st Sept.

OMG, I got my book earlier than expected today. I have just finished page 32 and I feel seriously sick in the stomach. I would normally devour a book this small in a very short space of time, but I can't read any more tonight. That poor child. I can't even imagine and I don't want to. Crying so much. I think it is going to take me quite some time to finish this book.

I have read reviews but didn't think it would be as gut wrenching as it is.

For anyone that has followed Jaycee's story from when she was abducted, be warned, this book is heart breaking.

And I have only read 32 out of 273 pages.

So, so sad.

Just to cheer you up, I found two great pictures of our Anna in the old slides today. I finally figured out how to use the device which converts slides to JPGs.

Attachments

• ACW,truck.jpg
    ACW,truck.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Anna71.jpg
    Anna71.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 50
Just to cheer you up, I found two great pictures of our Anna in the old slides today. I finally figured out how to use the device which converts slides to JPGs.

Hi Annasmom,

Thank you for sharing these pictures of your beautiful little Anna.

I don't think I am ready to read the book. Maybe I want to get there when it will be age appropriate to read with my son... strange, huh?

More amazing pictures Annasmom.... you are an inspiration and an amazing artist in so many ways!

I don't think I am ready to read the book. Maybe I want to get there when it will be age appropriate to read with my son... strange, huh?

More amazing pictures Annasmom.... you are an inspiration and an amazing artist in so many ways!
Thank you so much, Cubby. But about the book...I don't think you would ever want your son to read it. It is just too raw and horrible. The positive thing about it is that she survived and that she wants to use the proceeds from the book to help educate people about child abduction. The National Center was there on the job as soon as she was rescued and found her a place to stay right away. She will never have to worry about supporting herself, and her abductors will be brought to justice.

I am brand new to this case and am reading all I can to catch up with the massive amount of information you have researched. First of all I would like to give my sincerest hope that some trace of Anna can be found. Second, I just wanted to let you know that the facebook page for Anna needs to be updated because they did an overhaul of the groups within the last few months, and it will be archived if it is not updated by an administrator. It only takes a few seconds to do it. I would hate for all of that info to be lost!!

I am brand new to this case and am reading all I can to catch up with the massive amount of information you have researched. First of all I would like to give my sincerest hope that some trace of Anna can be found. Second, I just wanted to let you know that the facebook page for Anna needs to be updated because they did an overhaul of the groups within the last few months, and it will be archived if it is not updated by an administrator. It only takes a few seconds to do it. I would hate for all of that info to be lost!!

Hi Shamrocker99!

I am the owner of Anna's FB page and yes, I have updated it. Look for the one with Anna photo in the profile as the black and white photo portrait. I don't know why FB doesn't remove the old one like they say they would. :banghead:

Such a doll!!

( Anna must have so many memories, praying something comes to her mind soon )

XoX

You might enjoy this rather mysterious photo of the ivy growing on the side of our house.

Attachments

• Lo.jpg
    Lo.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 47
You might enjoy this rather mysterious photo of the ivy growing on the side of our house.

Beautiful. And neat timing. Especially being a Cub fan and the Ivy in Wrigley. I was just thinking today as folks are looking forward to the MLB playoffs and the football season I will be eagerly on 'Team Cubby's pet cases' of which Anna's is one of my top three, but always my 'first' here at WS.

I think of her all the time, like she is a family member who moved across country that I just haven't seen for awhile. She knows... I know she knows, and whatever those answers are in Gods time. She and He know.

hugs and thanks for the beautiful pic.

Cubby and lil' Cubby

Hi folks,

It would be perfect if LE/FBI/or someone connected to finding Anna did a YouTube reinactment of the afternoon Anna vanished. There was another missing girl's case in which this was done and over 50 tips came in and they are still looking into it.

Annasmom, do you think the detective on Anna's case would consider doing this and posting it and sending it to either a San Fran newspaper or similar?
Esp. having 2 men in the video, one as GW and one as GB? It may trigger memories of that time, 2 men with a little girl. I think we should act now and try other avenue's to reach those who have seen Anna. She is out there but how do we with limited searching find her? We have to reach the masses. I recently sent another email to Dateline in hopes of them airing a video reinactment of the day Anna disappeared.

I don't understand why the tarot reader suggested to us 'to leave things alone' and that sometimes all needs to rest........ ?? OK, for Anna yes. But come on, her family is left without closure.

Any thoughts?

The mods deleted posts from the tarot reader a long time ago, do we need to bring the TOS violations up again?

Heavy sigh.

Annas Mom does not deserve it. She does not deserve the ups and downs. What she deserves is FACTUAL information, as do all cases. If folks want tarot and psychics, Websleuths Is NOT the forum or place for such. As stated previously, that can be done anywhere else but here. We at WS do not want to play games, give false hope etc. etc.

Now, please let's stay within TOS, <Mod Snip>

Cubs~

The mods deleted posts from the tarot reader a long time ago, do we need to bring the TOS violations up again?

Heavy sigh.

Annas Mom does not deserve it. She does not deserve the ups and downs. What she deserves is FACTUAL information, as do all cases. If folks want tarot and psychics, Websleuths Is NOT the forum or place for such. As stated previously, that can be done anywhere else but here. We at WS do not want to play games, give false hope etc. etc.

Now, please let's stay within TOS, <Mod Snip>

Cubs~

Cubby - sorry.
I thought adding a link was against TOS not mentioning it. Why then did we have a psychic thread? I know Mikie very well, and would not intentionally hurt her.
Big sigh.

Cubby - sorry.
I thought adding a link was against TOS not mentioning it. Why then did we have a psychic thread? I know Mikie very well, and would not intentionally hurt her.
Big sigh.

Of course you wouldn't. And I am not hurt. Big hugs to both Cubby and SideKick.

If something can't be linked, we can't discuss it either.

I'm working on putting together the CD info for GB this afternoon. As soon as I have it done, I will link it here in GB's thread.

If someone knows the data/details on Seka better than I, please consider joining City-Data and starting a thread for Seka in the people search area of CD. I never followed the Seka information closely because someone else was working on it. So I don't feel I have enough info/knowledge on Seka to start a thread for her myself.

Thanks!

Any takers for starting a thread on Seka at City data? Because of her younger age, I think we might have a better chance at finding someone who knew Seka, than GB. If no one is available to do this, I will take the time (as time permits) and go through the thread for Seka and search for any older posts which may not have been carried over to the thread set up for Seka.

WS member believe09 had some success in finding employees of some of the restaurants Benjaman Kyle recalled from his days in Colorado (before his forum was closed) at city-data which is why I am really hoping to utilize this avenue.

We might even consider starting a thread seeking employees of Zims, with the correct address of the restaurant the two G's frequented and adding which years we are looking for. We might find old employees who recall the two G's or even Seka.

Ok, so perhaps two more threads at City-Data for both Seka and former employees of the restaurants. I'd like to do one for Zim's or any restaurants within walking distance? of where the two G's resided. I don't recall any of Joe Fords notes indicating he followed them while driving. IIRC, he only followed them on foot. Can anyone refresh my memory if he followed only on foot or driving too? I'm asking to get a better idea of how to ask/ request former employee's or regulars of these restaurants the two G's may have frequented. I don't want to limit it to Zim's if they went to other restaurants as well. Do we know of any besides Zim's? Was the Denny's possiblity ever confirmed?

Doogie, I might need some help with the addresses for these restaurants.

Come on fellow sleuths! there is no way we are out of idea's here. We just have to think a little further out of the box to continue seeking the answers into Anna's disappearance.

tia!

Cubby

Hi, I came across a new online database today for those wanting to search. Who knows maybe Brody is listed or a change on Anna's date? It does require payment, tho not alot. I'd be very interested to see if Brody is in the database.

https://www.ameridex.com/

Ameridex presents a unique database for people tracing on the Internet.
This database consists of over 380 million names, 300 million with date of birth compiled from multiple public and publicly available record sources.
Your queries are answered within seconds. Query criteria is very flexible including pattern, soundex, date of birth range, and first name and last name only searches.
The database includes dates of birth from 1870 to 1987 and addresses from 1994 to 2005.
This database is an excellent source for:
Probate and genealogical research
Birth parents and adoptee search
Date of birth verification

Ameridex also provides Internet access for the Nationwide Death Index (SSDI) current to October 6, 2011 as well as other state death records .

I went through the thread for Seka and don't believe I can get enough info on what is known about her to start a thread at City Data. At least not without searching the entire forum, and I don't have the time to tackle reading the entire forum again.

If anyone, who had researched Seka and had more info from the BFH wishes to do so, please go for it. IMO, it won't hurt to have info in other places.

also, I'm not familiar enough with the immediate area where the two George's resided to know what restaurants other than Zim's they may have frequented. If anyone wishes to tackle my suggestion above and start a thread looking for employees of the Zims restaurant, or other restaurants the two G's may have frequented - please do so. I think a local who has access to maps, old directories etc. would be better equiped for that info than someone like myself, who is unforunately half way across the country.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help with the two above idea's. I'll keep thinking of ways to get Anna's story out from here in the Chi town area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman