Regroup/Refocus for 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Doogie, I have one more question for you. The Jack Clifton Sharp... thread. I am thinking that should be merged into the Santa Clara girl abducted thread since they both discuss abductions of girls Annas age about that time Anna went missing. Could you please let me know?

thanks!

ETA: I merged them.... the more I looked, the more I thought they belonged in a single thread.

That is a good move. Thanks, Cubby!

Thanks a million for all the spring cleaning, Cubby!! :woohoo:

I hope ProudGrandma will fill you in on the beautiful pathtags which are being distributed in several countries now. I am thrilled to have the actual coin in my hand with Anna's pretty little self-portrait, her tree swing, her backward signature and a lumpy little valentine!

...Trying to think of new avenues and ways to regroup...Have we ever had a thread about similar abductions in similar timeframes??? These could give us new ideas/paths to persue. We could take a look to see if there are any discernable patterns/individuals/reasons behind those abductions. If it hasn't been done, could this perhaps be worth bringing into a specific thread?

...Just thinking out loud...

...Trying to think of new avenues and ways to regroup...Have we ever had a thread about similar abductions in similar timeframes??? These could give us new ideas/paths to persue. We could take a look to see if there are any discernable patterns/individuals/reasons behind those abductions. If it hasn't been done, could this perhaps be worth bringing into a specific thread?

...Just thinking out loud...

Right here darlin' !

Santa Clara girl abducted & similiar abductions time/area to Anna's disappearance. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks Cubby! I thought I remembered something like it...Do you think it might be a good "sticky" that we can refer to and that newcomers can look at before going down a path that might already have been covered???

Since the second page of threads here are no longer active and locked( at least as of today ), and the thread titles are now updated appropriately since our 'Spring Cleaning', I'm going to leave it as is Pink.

It may have been prior to the spring cleaning there were too many duplicate and triplicate threads going on the same subjects things were harder to find or recall where they were located. Hopefully things will be easier to find now that they've been re-organized. Thanks for the suggestion.

also, I locked the weekly update thread on the second page of the thread since we hadn't used it in approximately 2 years.

I recently have been agressively trying to pursue my dream of working as a private detective and have been upgrading my skills in locating individuals from internet databases. As a result, I have been able to locate some individuals involved in other cases that had eluded me before.

Is there anyone involved in Anna's case that we need me to find? If so, please PM with whatever we know about them and I will see if I can find their current whereabouts.

I recently have been agressively trying to pursue my dream of working as a private detective and have been upgrading my skills in locating individuals from internet databases. As a result, I have been able to locate some individuals involved in other cases that had eluded me before.

Is there anyone involved in Anna's case that we need me to find? If so, please PM with whatever we know about them and I will see if I can find their current whereabouts.
You'll make a great PI, Doogie. Good luck with the efforts toward that goal.

I hope ProudGrandma will fill you in on the beautiful pathtags which are being distributed in several countries now. I am thrilled to have the actual coin in my hand with Anna's pretty little self-portrait, her tree swing, her backward signature and a lumpy little valentine!
So sorry that ProudGramma lost her mother this week.
If you received a path tag in the mail, please let me know. I am worried that they may have gone astray somehow.

I'm sorry for your loss proudgramma. ((((((((hugs))))))))

I got mine! I need to figure out how to log it in, and will be carrying it on my keychain!

TY so much Annasmom!

My condolencense to you, Robin.

And, yes, I received mine too, Annasmom. Thanks.

Robin I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is so hard. I lost my dad more than 11 years ago and I still talk to him every single day.

I got my coin as well, thank you. It is on a chain and I wear it!

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts during the past few days. I appreciate it so very much.

I have actually lost track of where I was with the reporting of the pathtags, but I will tell you this. 36 tags are now logged. We have tags throughout the USA now, including Alaska, CA, MI, CT, NJ, MD, PA, FL, TN, and many others. As you all know, soon 25 of these tags will be dispersed in Greece by a friend who is traveling there. We also have tags in other countries such as the UK and Spain.

There are still so many places that I want to send them, and I will continue to work on that part of it.

I am so glad that everyone received their tag and likes them. If you are interested in logging your tag, please visit www.pathtags.com. You will need to open an account, but it is free. Once you open the account, you will be able to navigate to Anna's tag and that will allow you to view her map and know where all of her tags are.

Again, please let me know if you think there is a place that these tags need to be sent to and I will do my best to find someone in that area to trade with.

I will again try to get back on track with the reporting of these tags

More tags have been sent, here are the areas
Ancorage, AK
Rumford, ME
Huntsville, AL
Woodburn, OR
Willis, TX
And we now have a few tags in Australia

Ancorage, AK
Rumford, ME
Huntsville, AL
Woodburn, OR
Willis, TX

Thank you so much, Robin. Who would have thought of geocaching as a way to get the word out on Anna's case?

Ancorage, AK
Rumford, ME
Huntsville, AL
Woodburn, OR
Willis, TX

Hi ProudGramma,

I'm in Australia and would be happy to help if I knew what to do. Please feel free tp PM me.

This morning, I checked Anna's pathtag requests and find that we now have someone in England wanting her tag!!! Of course I accepted the trade offer and will be sending Anna's tag to them today.

http://library.adoption.com/articles/international-adoption-italy.html

I went to this site this morning, because it dawned on me, that maybe we need to find out what is required to adopt a child from here to Italy. I found this one first, it is adoption from Italy to U.S. But the article may give some of you ideas of who we need to contact and where. According to this article, the birth rate is low for Italy and adoption is unlikely for (2010 ?) I am wondering if GW and GB ran an ad for prospective parents, if so, did they do it here, or in Italy? I guess you see where I am going with this. In any case all road today lead to the Consulate to get an adoption. So maybe we would be dealing with the US Embassy in Rome, for an Italian couple to adopt from the U.S.

We have not heard from the Italian television station, and the probable reason is that they did not find enough of an Italian connection to want to run the story. I thought perhaps having Raf on the spot would help the "local" angle, but actually our evidence connecting Anna with Italy is pretty slender.

The Freedom of Information Act is investigating Brody and they have opened a file on Anna (there has been an FBI file for many years, but I think it's OK for a new one to be opened.)

Recently I was looking for something in the book SFA and I thought that the book really needs an index. I contacted a professional indexer, but after getting his rates, I thought that present sales of the book probably don't justify this expense. Do you think I should try again to interest commercial publishers in the book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member