Remains Discussion Part 4 UPDATE Caylee Tentatively ID'ed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey songline!! You are so right!!! By her saying "they haven't even found her clothes yet" is the Bombshell! She left her dead body naked! Busted!! Guess she was bound to have one little slip up in her tangled web of lies!! :woohoo:

I can't remember where I heard that. Who did she say that to? Where can we find it? I wonder what she did with them or where she hid them! Maybe they have evidence on them for COD! LE probably doesn't have to have them for their case-but God I hope they find them!!:furious:

Pathological liars quite often do not have any reason to lie. They have no need to feel the lie is justified.

They will lie about the shape of a big cloud. They just do it. It's their "normal."

Kinda like LA lying about the pizza LP ate when there was no reason to lie about it.

Again, I don't think the creature plans very well if this was a plan. She called TonE and he picked her up at Amscot and saw the car which she told him that her dad would take care of. Later, she told him her dad WAS taking care of it and it was in the shop. So, if she had planned a kidnapping from that point, her lies would have been discovered because TonE saw her at Amscott, had a whole story about car repairs and George never took her car in for service. She also went back to TonE's and hung out on and off for three weeks which would have further defeated any car-jacking story. There have been various reports of the awful smell. She smelled it too, texted people about her dad running over animals, whatever, told Lee two 'dead squirrles crawled into the car,' (must have been zombie squirrels otherwise they couldn't have crawled, being dead and all.) If a burgler broke in for the purse, I doubt he'd like the smell any more than anyone else. Why would anyone steal a car that smelled like that? More like, she intended to go back and get the car sometime, maybe stage something, maybe even expand her crime, then come up with some *advertiser censored* and bull, but she got too busy cooking lasagna, having sex with several guys and stealing from her girlfriend to buy big, white sunglasses. She probably didn't think that the car would be towed. I bet she intended to go back, someday, after a couple months, when she could come up with something....

ITA, Contacting AH to help her get gas shows me that KC did intend to retrieve the car. Once the car was gone, problem solved for her and she didn't give it another thought.

Her jail taped conversations really make me gag! The best is when she comforts Cindy by telling her that she is doing ok in jail. She said she is eating ok and even laughs about eating..wasn't it bologna. WTF??? She giggled quite a few times in several conversations through her fake tears. She is quite the actress and thinks everyone is stupid and believes whatever comes out of her mouth! I just wish that Cindy and George weren't so intimidated by her and told her how it is. They are the parents! The should have set her straight "Casey...you are a pathological lier and have to stop the **** and tell us where our grandaugher is...NOW!!!!" Watching them baby her makes me sick!

I know they have been through hell with this whole ordeal and thank god it will soon be over once they prove the remains are little Caylee. I just hope they will have the strength to accept that Casey did it and finally not defend her. It would be a dishonor to little Caylee if they finally didn't see the true monster Casey is. My prayers are with them... they have to be just sick that she was only feet away from the house all this time.

Hey songline!! You are so right!!! By her saying "they haven't even found her clothes yet" is the Bombshell! She left her dead body naked! Busted!! Guess she was bound to have one little slip up in her tangled web of lies!! :woohoo:

I definitely agree with this. If it turns out that there were no clothes found at the scene, and Casey did indeed say this to the female bounty hunter, that one little oops, slip of the tongue, could be the deciding point for a lot of jurors. That is a very damning comment and I can't think of any way she could spin it to mean something else. Is she going to say she got a call from the kidnappers saying they were going to mail her Caylee's clothes so she would know who had her or something? When the trial comes along, this is going to be one of the things I am going to be listening for!!!

I think the defense will go with attacking the foresnics - it will become "battle of the
experts ". This will likely backfire as it has on other cases - arguing minute scientific points will overwhelm jurors and they are likely to disregard all of it.
The nanny wont float , no phone numbers, address etc and neither will insanity - she was sane enough to commit other crimes .

Then all we have left is my ...........BUT GEORGE defense..........I believe they have had this on the back burner all the time. With her talking about the sexual abuse by GA and LA, and the fact that GA by his OWN admission was the last one to see Caylee. She won't see ANY of the family since jail this time.

If she said she left the night before angry and never saw Caylee again and CA & George were there so she thought Caylee was well cared for and she was just hanging out with all her homies for 30 days and did not want to go home because she would have to keep Caylee. Then she finds out that Cindy did not KNOW GA had Caylee and now she is afraid of GA killing her mother and brother if she told. (gun in car LE took)

GA had "spare key" to her car, put the body in there and then disposed of it. Tape on mouth for sexual abuse.

I'm still wondering what they found in the bag that directly links them to the house. Someone had mentioned dog hair on the duct tape? That is an excellent thought! It had to be something like hair or fibers or something..but why take all the vacuums? If it was dog hair couldn't they have just got some hair off the dogs? The pets were home when they went to search the house after the body was found. Lee's girlfriend went to the house to feed them while law enforcement was there. Still wondering what Lee knows and if he might have sent his girlfriend rushing over there to obtain something quickly before le found it??? Her feeding the pets might have been an excuse. :waitasec:

That piece of chit Casey might have tried to stage a kidnapping, ie tape/Chloroform and then it all went awry.

I'd love to see a needle get stuck in her arm, but I doubt that will happen. As long as it is LWOP then I will be satisfied.

I dont want to see KC get Death.......because she doesnt deserve to reunite with Caylee on the other side. Let the poor baby rest in peace, and let KC spend "ETERNITY IN JAIL"

I dont want to see KC get Death.......because she doesnt deserve to reunite with Caylee on the other side. Let the poor baby rest in peace, and let KC spend "ETERNITY IN JAIL"

Oh, have no worries. Casey will NOT be going to the same place Caylee did.

I'm still wondering what they found in the bag that directly links them to the house. Someone had mentioned dog hair on the duct tape? That is an excellent thought! It had to be something like hair or fibers or something..but why take all the vacuums? If it was dog hair couldn't they have just got some hair off the dogs? The pets were home when they went to search the house after the body was found. Lee's girlfriend went to the house to feed them while law enforcement was there. Still wondering what Lee knows and if he might have sent his girlfriend rushing over there to obtain something quickly before le found it??? Her feeding the pets might have been an excuse. :waitasec:

or maybe just to see what LE was focusing on?Spying,basically

Staged abduction.

EXACTLY. Defense will ask why she would put tape around her daughters mouth. The forensics will be able to tell if she were alive or dead when that was done. also, get ready for the "nanny dropped bag near house to frame me, she heard me say she was near"..and the tape of the jailhouse " I told you she had a key"..

All a rehearsed setup done on tape as a cover-all in the event they found her.

But they didn't cover all their bases. Lots & lots of holes.

BUT my thoughts are, they grabbed the vacumn..forensics would still remain from the hose and plastic pieces. If they found a dog hair,, shes done. If they found a towel or something that matches the house..where Zanny has never said to have been (how does a nonexistent Zanny go anywhere?) shes done. And the cross...which persoanlly is my belief of what was in that bag...matched the one from JCP...warm up ole' sparkey. I wanna see the lights dim all the way at my house.

IMO.....

If tried to stage drowning - left clothes on.
If tried to stage drowning AND wash blood, smell off clothes - left clothes on.
If overwhelming stench - took clothes off for that reason alone.

Obviously, there's a BOATLOAD of evidence at the dump site.

AMEN!
I would have loved to be at the Baden's dinner table that night..after hubby said the site was a "TREASURE TROVE" of forensics....

I am NOT the right one to answer this but from what I thought I heard they will NOT abandon the crime scene without notifying the defense...there was quite a bit of discussion about that at the "emergency" hearing......maybe someone else with a faster uptake than I have can add to that .
Last night a reporter on NG said LE would let the defense know when they were done ,but that LE had no intention of keeping it roped off for them.There was a reference from JVM that they[defense] better be nearby when LE was done or people would swarm it when the police tape came down.
The media gets a lot wrong,though.

Still wondering what Lee knows and if he might have sent his girlfriend rushing over there to obtain something quickly before le found it??? Her feeding the pets might have been an excuse. :waitasec:

If that were true, why wouldn't the "something" have been already removed long ago? Why would they leave ANY type of evidence laying around?

You know what, if it were an accident, then any normal mother would yank that tape off and try to revive her. Then again, normal mothers don't duct tape their toddler's mouths.

I am going to go with intentional 100%, all the way.

Goota be. even if they came back with it was accidential, the SA would pick it apart on the stand. Why the sudden confession? Because they found her? When were you going to tell us? We gave you a million chances. Why should we believe that when you have totally lied about everything else? It would be a complete and total U-turn to go with the accidential story. They put their chips in the middle of the table on her not being found...going to trial....getting 1 juror to believe she might be abducted (Hence the all-out assualt of the "reasonable doubt/sightings" debacle by GP's) getting off scot free, then when she was found, double jeopardy protecting her from being charged.

Caylee presented herself and that defense was shot to hell.

Now plan 2- nanny the invisible killed her. That's the backup plan they were formulating on the obvious scripted jail tapes about the key, etc...

Last night a reporter on NG said LE would let the defense know when they were done ,but that LE had no intention of keeping it roped off for them.There was a reference from JVM that they[defense] better be nearby when LE was done or people would swarm it when the police tape came down.
The media gets a lot wrong,though.

Does anyone know if the defense is at the scene now??? LE was done last night I thought- I"m sure a lot of people will want to go to that area to scope it out

As for the defense team - should we have a thread on them? Anyways, maybe they saw how Baez fumbled throughout all this and they felt sorry for him? Just thinking of why and how this defense team was put together

Does anyone know if the defense is at the scene now??? LE was done last night I thought- I"m sure a lot of people will want to go to that area to scope it out

As for the defense team - should we have a thread on them? Anyways, maybe they saw how Baez fumbled throughout all this and they felt sorry for him? Just thinking of why and how this defense team was put together

I just put an article in the updates. wftv is reporting that they (LE) are still processing the scene and that there are more FBI agents there than previously.

You know what, if it were an accident, then any normal mother would yank that tape off and try to revive her. Then again, normal mothers don't duct tape their toddler's mouths.

I am going to go with intentional 100%, all the way.

Agreed, The placement of the duct tape over the mouth at this point proves 100% that this was not an accident. If it were, even if it was an accidental overdose or suffocation because of the tape, anyone would have pulled the tape off to at least determine of the child was breathing. It's remaining presense clearly indicates that whoever put it there did not expect the child to be breathing or intended that the child would not be breathing.

the tape rather strongly proves that the death was probably not an accidental or even callous event. It was deliberate, and death was the expected outcome. Which pretty much means premeditated murder.

There is no logical, reasonable or believable reason for that duct tape to have been placed there post mortem, and there is no innocent reason or theory of death in which it would have remained in place.

I have often wondered if Casey was covering for someone and thats the reason for the nobel act. The martyrdom act...the poor suffering don't worry about me in prison act.

I only think about this at times because it just confounds me...how, how...how could she lie like that and take the cops to an imaginary office???? wtf???? what did she think would happen????

she says she was reaching...reaching????? why?

LP is wrong...Casey never put Caylee to bed in the trunk of the car. If she murdered her it was done shortly after the fight occured at the A's house.

The part that doesn't sit with me is the body in the trunk for so many days.

something is so hinky....I can't put my finger on it...I can't understand driving around with a body that stinks high to freakin hell...knowing it's your murder victim and just leaving it there.

could she have come home and found caylee dead? with tape on her mouth on the 24th?

i just don't know....sometimes a duck is just a duck right?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member