Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, especially Patty's:

He wasn't ready to die. You know that. He refused to die, and his spirit has moved people all over the world, just as his jacket kept surfacing, at both the burial sites.

And then this, which changes my mind about him supposedly panicking when he saw the squad car:

You didn't just bring a gun to scare the boys. You brought bullets. Why would you bring bullets if not to use them?

I just want to say I live in the Twin Cities (MN). My best friend volunteers at the Wetterling's non-profit that they set up t help family's with missing children.
There are no words to express how wonderful the Wetterling's are. Although this should all be bringing closure for the family, it's also torn their heart out...again.
Just wanted to ask if you all would keep this family in your prayers.

My heart aches for his poor parents and family. At least they now know where he is and what happened. They will never have peace but will no longer have to wake up in the night wondering... wondering... wondering.

I hope his fellow inmates show this evil man what it feels like to be a helpless victim.

Even if DH serves his full sentence he'll only be 73 when he gets out. This is really scary! A 73 year old man is still plenty strong and able. My fathers brothers and one of my husband's brothers are in that age range and still hunt, jog, hike, scuba dive and have very active lives.

[video=youtube;fzC-q7CBJy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzC-q7CBJy8[/video]

[video=youtube;5XUjASl-f5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XUjASl-f5Y[/video]

Even if DH serves his full sentence he'll only be 73 when he gets out. This is really scary! A 73 year old man is still plenty strong and able. My fathers brothers and one of my husband's brothers are in that age range and still hunt, jog, hike, scuba dive and have very active lives.

IF he is still alive when his sentence ends, he will most likely never be released back into society. He will probably face civil commitment after his sentence. On the slim chance that he is not committed, there are many different restrictions that will be placed on him upon his release.

IF he is still alive when his sentence ends, he will most likely never be released back into society. He will probably face civil commitment after his sentence. On the slim chance that he is not committed, there are many different restrictions that will be placed on him upon his release.

Hard to say what will be the status of civil commitment, but with his heinous callous crines, hard to fathom he will get out free and clear

For me there will always be a question as to what other children he may have molested or even killed that are as of yet unknown or unconnected to him?

I agree. Under his plea deal is there a restriction about what they can question him on in regards to other cases?

Tracker, good to see you back on here.

I am confused about the Heinrich car issue and hope you can answer.

How did Heinrich park? Did he drive up a bit on the R driveway and then park? After taking Jacob, did he continue on and do the whole driveway to drive back down?

Did he drive up the driveway before getting the kids , go down the driveway,
then position himself to drive out with Jacob easily?

Did he back into the driveway? Or did he drive up the driveway a bit and then turn around there to get into easy get away position?

Was Jacob out into handcuffs right away and made to lay down right away? Or was he sitting in the car ------ where?

For me there will always be a question as to what other children he may have molested or even killed that are as of yet unknown or unconnected to him?

There is only one missing person case that I know would be within his circle of destruction, and that is Joshua Guimond. He vanished at night, walking on a road back to his dorm. Josh is not a kid though, he was a 20 year old college student at the time of his disappearance..

Tracker, good to see you back on here.

I am confused about the Heinrich car issue and hope you can answer.

How did Heinrich park? Did he drive up a bit on the R driveway and then park? After taking Jacob, did he continue on and do the whole driveway to drive back down?

Did he drive up the driveway before getting the kids , go down the driveway,
then position himself to drive out with Jacob easily?

Did he back into the driveway? Or did he drive up the driveway a bit and then turn around there to get into easy get away position?

Was Jacob out into handcuffs right away and made to lay down right away? Or was he sitting in the car ------ where?

At this point I am still working with the information and pictures that all of you supplied over the time of this case here. Without the entire print field, I am still reduced to making an incomplete analysis due to being shut out by SCSD. There is a visible indirect register in one view of the driveway. What is confusing about the tire prints to most folks is that it appears Heinrich drove in and out superimposing one set of prints on top of another, and that on top of existing prints and possibly Dan's prints when he left in the morning. Heinrich's car had different tires on the front and back. I can clearly see elements of the tires shown in the picture of the tires and foot prints attributed to Heinrich, and the tire tracks in the driveway. Even with what we had, if I had not been swamped with work and had been able to lay all the pictures out on a table, I might have made the "proof positive" connection much sooner than a day or two before Heinrich was arrested, much to my regret.

Human, To eleborate a bit more, it does appear that the FBI did correctly put Heinrich at the abduction scene early on in the case. Why it was never acted upon is beyond me. Why do I say this? If you look at the picture that shows both the foot prints and the tires attributed to Heinrich, and you look at the pictures posted here of Jacobs last print, you will note the location of the stone in the center of one foot print in both pictures. If the FBI was the source of the picture of the tires and prints, it was solid evidence that the FBI Documentation section could have presented in court. The FBI did note that the tire prints and foot prints were consistent with Heinrich. I want to say that Heinrich parked in the driveway out of sight of the road, abducted Jacob, forced him into the car, drove up the driveway turning around at the farm and drove back out, hence Dan seeing the car with a smaller person in the passenger seat. No idea if Jacob was restrained at that point. What I don't know without better pictures is if Heinrich forced Jacob into the passenger seat, then ran around to the driver side. This is the missing part as to when Heinrich turned around at the farm, before or after he abducted Jacob. I wish I had good pictures of the entire crime scene a long time ago. The story was right there in the dirt, dust and gravel.

Human, To eleborate a bit more, it does appear that the FBI did correctly put Heinrich at the abduction scene early on in the case. Why it was never acted upon is beyond me. Why do I say this? If you look at the picture that shows both the foot prints and the tires attributed to Heinrich, and you look at the pictures posted here of Jacobs last print, you will note the location of the stone in the center of one foot print in both pictures. If the FBI was the source of the picture of the tires and prints, it was solid evidence that the FBI Documentation section could have presented in court. The FBI did note that the tire prints and foot prints were consistent with Heinrich. I want to say that Heinrich parked in the driveway out of sight of the road, abducted Jacob, forced him into the car, drove up the driveway turning around at the farm and drove back out, hence Dan seeing the car with a smaller person in the passenger seat. No idea if Jacob was restrained at that point. What I don't know without better pictures is if Heinrich forced Jacob into the passenger seat, then ran around to the driver side. This is the missing part as to when Heinrich turned around at the farm, before or after he abducted Jacob. I wish I had good pictures of the entire crime scene a long time ago. The story was right there in the dirt, dust and gravel.

They followed him. Interrogated him, took his tires and shoes. Searched his place, there was no Jacob. The tire and footprint evidence wasn't good enough, even though DR also added a small blue vehicle with a child covering his face. The story was there but Jacob was not. Until DNA could confirm Jareds attacker and force him to give up a confession. This was never going to be easy.

They followed him. Interrogated him, took his tires and shoes. Searched his place, there was no Jacob. The tire and footprint evidence wasn't good enough, even though DR also added a small blue vehicle with a child covering his face. The story was there but Jacob was not. Until DNA could confirm Jareds attacker and force him to give up a confession. This was never going to be easy.

This is the part that I am wondering about, Heinrich said he out handcuffs on Jacob. When?

And the car. How did he park? Back in? Drive in and turn around at the farmhouse before getting Jacob? Drive in and turn around at the farmhouse after getting Jacob? Drive in and turn around a ways into the driveway.

Its been awhile since I've posted here. I dove into a lot of these cases, and it affected me as it would anyone, so I had to stop.

I just found this news item. I had long been praying that his family would find him.

I hope the animal who did this to Jacob experiences all that prison has to offer.

This is the part that I am wondering about, Heinrich said he out handcuffs on Jacob. When?

And the car. How did he park? Back in? Drive in and turn around at the farmhouse before getting Jacob? Drive in and turn around at the farmhouse after getting Jacob? Drive in and turn around a ways into the driveway.

According to his confession, he applied the handcuffs as he was putting Jacob in his car. Heinrich said he went into the driveway and turned around, facing back toward 91st Ave. I took that to mean that he drove all the way up the driveway. However, I have it from a very reliable source that Sanner is saying that Heinrich did not drive all the way up the driveway. That's a little puzzling because it means he either backed up the driveway, or he turned around somewhere in the middle. Either scenario will likely be further damning as to how Stearns shifted away from Heinrich to Rassier. The more that comes out, the worse it looks for Stearns, IMO.

Add to that Kevin and his girlfriend driving over Heinrich's tracks shortly after the abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30
Back