Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG SPRING — The attorney for Shawn Adkins, considered by law enforcement as the sole person of interest in the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, said Adkins has returned to the Colorado City area after learning of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.
Law enforcement has provided few details on the discovery by Desert Tanks employees Tuesday afternoon. No link has been established to the Dunn disappearance.
Adkins was living with the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance in late December 2010.
"Shawn is in the area with family and friends and like everyone else is waiting for any news," Alex Eyssen, Adkins' attorney, told the Reporter-News. "I believe he just heard the news and he wanted to come back. It's something he chose to do and wanted to be here."
Eyssen said Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn are in a relationship. The two had parted ways as the disappearance cased unfolded.
Eyssen, who declined to say exactly where the couple is now and turned down a request by the Reporter-News to talk to Adkins, said he recently started representing Adkins.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-site-tuesday-discovery-fil/

Maybe hired yesterday? MOO

Here's the couch and wall painting thread. It's worth another look and continuing discussion, IMO: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127599"]The couch issue - and painting the walls - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Okay, I'm sorry... but I'm slightly weirded out over here.... maybe it's just me. :what:

Terri (tfrohning) passed away on the 16th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159941&highlight=terri&page=10

Her funeral was on Tuesday the 20th.

This girl who is probably Hailey was found on Tuesday the 20th.

The woman who is probably Sherry - they started digging for Tuesday the 20th.

Then the several found alive that were not missing very long, found when? Tuesday the 20th.

Who's next???
:waitasec:

Haleigh Cummings?
The Skelton boys?
Susan Powell?
Aliayah Lunsford?
Lisa Irwin?
Michelle Parker?
Holly Bobo?
Kyron Horman?

The list of possibilities is endless... but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this trend continue. :seeya:

:idea:

On the radio show, Billie said that she and Shawn had planned this move to where they live now a long time ago, before Hailey went missing.

If that's so, why spend the money on the paint and paint that room??? They were living on a shoestring, so they said. Paint isn't cheap and they were planning on moving anyway!

It isn't logical to me. :moo:

Good point. Wish someone would've asked her that question!!

And I wanted to know, since Hailey wasn't supposed to leave the house, if there was evidence of enough food in the home or eaten food for breakfast and lunch. BD and SA sure took their sweet time getting home that night and there was no mention of getting supper for Hailey or getting home to prepare her anything. Supposedly, BD's first statement were that she didn't know Hailey had went to her friend's until later, and was angry that she didn't get her specific permission.

That is something that has always bothered me too. They told a couple of different versions of just HOW Billie found out that HD was going to sleep over at MB's house. And I have been trying to find the original versions, and the old links I found do not work anymore. But there were various incarnations of that story. But either way, she never spoke to Hailey, who was supposedly home all alone all day. And when she did find out about the sleepover, which she later said was going against her rules, then why didn't she call her and discuss it?

And I wonder too if there was any evidence that HD had eaten any food at home that day. By 3 pm a 13 yr old would have been very hungry. Mine would have eaten frozen waffles, cheerios, peanut butter and jelly, and top-ramen and a frozen mini-pizza by that time. I wonder if LE ever looked in the kitchen that evening?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/hailey-dunn-texas_n_1370205.html

That friend later told police that she had not made any plans for Hailey Dunn to spend the night and was unaware that the girl was coming over. Billie Dunn later told police she had fought with her daughter before she went missing.

So in this article they did not say the 'NIGHT she went missing.' They just said BEFORE she went missing.

When they took their polygraphs they BOTH showed deception.

That makes me think they both knew what happened to Hailey even way back then.

IMO

Here's a new thread to discuss the "fight" in detail for those who'd like to know more about it or sleuth the alleged fight: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166475"]What about the fight between Hailey and her mom? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ain't it scary how on "NORMAL" days daughters go missing and end up dead?

Sadly, there are many innocent parents whose daughters went missing and ended up dead on NORMAL days.

IIRC didn't BD blow up at searchers looking for her daughter in UGLY places like woods etc? It was at a Dinner for Searchers..............

And I wanted to know, since Hailey wasn't supposed to leave the house, if there was evidence of enough food in the home or eaten food for breakfast and lunch. BD and SA sure took their sweet time getting home that night and there was no mention of getting supper for Hailey or getting home to prepare her anything. Supposedly, BD's first statement were that she didn't know Hailey had went to her friend's until later, and was angry that she didn't get her specific permission.

I think I remember her saying she picked up food on the way home. Will try to find link.

oddly I wonder if after brother left at 9pm, mom and SA had their own little *advertiser censored* plans with Hailey and she fought back.........

Hoping this is Hailey the same way I had hoped that the remains of a child found off of Suburban Drive were Caylee's. Again, a bittersweet moment, because you never want this to be the outcome, but you knew in your heart it would be?

Please let there be evidence left behind!

Sadly, there are many innocent parents whose daughters went missing and ended up dead on NORMAL days.
:moo: To an innocent parent it ceases to be "normal"and becomes the worst day the second they realize that child is gone!
~jmo

oddly I wonder if after brother left at 9pm, mom and SA had their own little *advertiser censored* plans with Hailey and she fought back.........

I'm thinking Hailey was deceased before BD ever went into work and BD was well aware of the fact...JMHO..

Okay, I'm sorry... but I'm slightly weirded out over here.... maybe it's just me. :what:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159941&highlight=terri&page=10

Then the several found alive that were not missing very long, found when? Tuesday the 20th.

Who's next???

Haleigh Cummings?
The Skelton boys?
Susan Powell?
Aliayah Lunsford?
Lisa Irwin?
Michelle Parker?
Holly Bobo?
Kyron Horman?

The list of possibilities is endless... but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this trend continue. :seeya:

Dear God in heaven, Ms. Facetious you're about to be even more "weirded out".. our minds scarily think so very similar, Faceticious.. that I even got a *chill* while reading your above post.. anywhoo.. just to prove once again we eerily think alike and our thoughts seem to come damn near at the every same time.. below is my post I just went and copied out of Sherry‘s thread and brought over here to paste in this post.. again.. very similar thoughts.. see for yourself;) :
Originally Posted by SmoothOperator
Well it does certainly appear as tho there is some divine intervention possibly illuminating the path directly to those who have been missing way too long.. of course if even just for a day that a loved one is missing is far too long but here with Sherry its been painfully longth months.. and My God with our precious Hailey Dunn its been well over an entire year... more than way too long to go missing.. lost.. seemingly vanished almost without a trace...

But yet here we are and suddenly it does look as though not ONE but TWO of our missing gals have been located back to back.. I pray that whatever is occurring that is subconsciously leading to these discoveries.. I pray to God that it continue to illuminate the paths to our loved ones missing and bringing it just one giant leap closer to receiving justice on behalf of their lives being stolen from them..

My heart is hurting deeply for Desiree today(Kyron Horman's mom) and I think why not her today? Why not her son being found today? Why not her sadly having the confirmation and solace of KNOWING where her baby boy is tonight and being able draw a peace in that knowing and having control to lay her baby boy to rest the way she so sees fitting.. why? .. why not? ..

The answers I do not have but I will do all I can in continuing to fervently pray that God allows whatever it is to illuminate the path straight to these missing precious and innocent children such as Kyron amongst the so very many others.. My heart hurts for those just like Desiree and I too wonder, why not Kyron today?

God please continue allowing all of these precious loved ones to be found.. Light the path leading straight to each of them..

As for those like Terri Moulton Horman ..why not her? ..because not only would Kyrons being found bring about such needed closure.. solace.. and a peace for those like Desiree and Kaine .. it would also bring about overdue karma making her way into the smack dab middle of Terri's wretched life.. its coming Terri.. that I promise you..

ARNOLD'S YOU ARE IN OUR CONTINUED PRAYERS AS YOU BEGIN THE PAINSTAKING TASK OF LAYING SHERRY TO REST AND BEGINNING TO ACTUALLY GRIEVE THE LOSS OF HER BEAUTIFUL LIFE..

Of course Not EXACT but combined with the numerous other times you and I have been down this path of being eerily on the same wave length.. well, just figured I'd add one more example to the bunch;)

Regardless of all that I couldn't agree more with you that it certainly feels as tho something is at play here and I too pray like hell that it CONTINUES!

Who's next???

Haleigh Cummings?
The Skelton boys?
Susan Powell?
Aliayah Lunsford?
Lisa Irwin?
Michelle Parker?
Holly Bobo?
Kyron Horman?

I know! I was thinking similarly...

You left out:

not the same, but body found on Tuesday the 20th is NOT Samantha from AK
Sierra from TN: runaway called LE and is safe
phone call from Haze (our own member's runaway grandson): today the 21st

And all these are just the cases I've been following...

It's amazing.

I'm listening to the WS radio interview now. She sounds just like Cindy Anthony with her denials and her attitude toward LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member