Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting caught up and didn't realize the link regarding Billie and Hailey fighting prior to her disappearance had already been followed up by others when I replied to "For the Kids".

I have always believed this is what happened in that living room that night after David left. I also think she was wrapped and loaded up in Billie's white Taurus trunk when SA left early that morning. Hopefully LE has fibers or some match to evidence found. I believe BD and SA both were responsible and agreed on a pact that night to forever hold true to and protect each other in this horrific act on Hailey. I never believed Hailey was happy at home and think there was always fights and friction. If this indeed turns out to be Hailey, and I think it will, I don't think that pact they made will last. All my opinion only.

I was getting caught up and didn't realize the link regarding Billie and Hailey fighting prior to her disappearance had already been followed up by others when I replied to "For the Kids".

I have always believed this is what happened in that living room that night after David left. I also think she was wrapped and loaded up in Billie's white Taurus trunk when SA left early that morning. Hopefully LE has fibers or some match to evidence found. I believe BD and SA both were responsible and agreed on a pact that night to forever hold true to and protect each other in this horrific act on Hailey. I never believed Hailey was happy at home and think there was always fights and friction. If this indeed turns out to be Hailey, and I think it will, I don't think that pact they made will last. All my opinion only.

It sure would explain why Billie has stayed with Shawn all this long.

Sometimes I wonder who is covering for whom.

JMO though

I noticed there is a police car parked behind that truck with the sofa in it.. WHY didn't LE take that sofa and go over it with a fine tooth comb instead of letting him take it wherever?

We also discussed and lamented that very subject. I always wondered if they were looking for that sofa (among other things) in one of those landfill searches.

I think I remember her saying she picked up food on the way home. Will try to find link.

I don't remember food ... they stopped at the ATM and got cash to buy drugs. I speculate that was the stop at Billie's Mom's house.

oddly I wonder if after brother left at 9pm, mom and SA had their own little *advertiser censored* plans with Hailey and she fought back.........
Asked about Shawn’s fascination in pictures and videotaping, Billie said, “I don’t know a lot about it. Yeah, he would want me to, ask me to send him pictures, and I would.”

“I’m asking about… he’s fascinated in taking videos of things that he’s doing.” Billie said, “I don’t know. I’ve heard about some of the videos. I’ve seen some on Nancy Grace.”

Asked if she ever participated in them, Billie said, “Yeah, he’s taken pictures and video of me.”

Asked if Shawn has ever taken pictures of (sic) video of Hailey Billie said, “No. His mom took pictures of us on Christmas.”

Me too Passion. I considered the possibility that Hailey was drugged and ... especially after all the *advertiser censored* and bestiality came to light.

I don't remember food ... they stopped at the ATM and got cash to buy drugs. I speculate that was the stop at Billie's Mom's house.

Before that, BEFORE we learned the truth about Billie leaving work a little early and them going to the ATM to take the last $ from her account to buy drugs---BEFORE that true story, there was the original version.

In the original version they came home with take out and Billie asked where Hailey was and then Shawn said he forgot to tell her that she was at a sleepover, and then Billie said she was mad at Hailey for asking him and not her. I remember that version but I cannot find it. I am still looking though.

It sure would explain why Billie has stayed with Shawn all this long.

Sometimes I wonder who is covering for whom.

JMO though

If Billie says she was staying close to him to search for her daughter "through other means," so help me I'll take a bat to everything glass I own.

I'm thinking Hailey was deceased before BD ever went into work and BD was well aware of the fact...JMHO..

ditto, and she had no car because SA was burying Hailey 40 miles away!
She needed a witness to pick her up and take her to work for an alibey

:moo: To an innocent parent it ceases to be "normal"and becomes the worstgood day day the second they realize that child is gone!
~jmo
Ain't that the truth?! ..ppfffftt! .. but yet we have Billie's very own direct quote to see what consists of a *good day* for Billie. ..per katydid's siggy :
Every day that they don't find something is a good day for me.
..a direct quote from none other than Billie Jean Dunn.. the mother extraordinaire to our precious Hailey Darlene Dunn.
It certainly appears as of yesterday, Tuesday, March 20th that Billie Jean's *good days* will have come to an end! :devil:

Hmmmm that makes me wonder, Adkins showing up in the place where the body was found and no word from Clint? Maybe still trying so SHA???????? He woulda been one lucky guy if that was my kid from the very beginning. He would have been begging to get arrested!!!! You'd be shmart to be in public Sean, shmart.

Shawn showed up where the remains where found ? I hadn't heard this...very interesting

Wow, I'm way late to the ball game. I was browsing through Aliayah's thread when I saw that Hailey might have been found. I hope and pray it is her and that Shawn Adkins and Billie Dunn are finally arrested.

I know WillenFan already posted stuff during the taping today of Nancy Grace, so I won't double post. Nancy just said a hand was found, an intact hand with bones and all. That's a great thing bc couldn't fingerprints be lifted from said hand if tissue was still on the bones (although mummified)?

I keep thinking if the newer rehydration techniques used. Maybe a longshot?

What do you all make of the fact LE has not been in contact with them? I realize there is no confirmation this is Hailey, but IMO, it speaks volumes!

Does this go both ways? Have either SA or BD contacted LE, to find out what they can?

I imagine in many/most cases, the parents of a missing child would be on the line to police instantly if there is a chance a body has been found...not seeing where that happened in this case...maybe LE took their cue from that?

LET's STROLL THROUGH MEMORY LANE. Here are the very first articles about this case. Here is some vintage billie: [ notice how the very first article says she was ' SEEN WALKING TO HER FRIENDS AT 1 PM]

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/02/cash-reward-offered-for-missing-13-year-old-girl/

Hailey, 13, was last seen walking from her home to a friend’s house about 1 p.m. last Monday, according to police. She had intended to spend the night with her friend, Interim Police Chief John Bivins told Colorado City radio station KVMC/KAUM
“I==================================================
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26358328/detail.html

She was last seen December 27th, after telling her mother's boyfriend she planned to spend the night at a friends.

KTXS talked to that friend who said she had no idea Hailey was coming over.

Her parents say they're now beginning to fear the worst.

"There's a chance somebody abducted her," Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn told us, "that's in the back of my mind because of the fact that she didn't take anything and because this is so out of her character. I'm pretty terrified of that."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=327906

The middle school student's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, she says the message she wants to send to her daughter is simple.
"I want her to know that I have to have her back," she said, with tears in her eyes, "And her dad has to have her back.* We're torn up."
"We love her and if she left on her own free will, or whatever reason she left, we can fix it," Billie Jean said, "we can deal with it."
"She's a wonderful girl.* She has a little attitude sometimes, but not a bad kid," Billie Jean explained. "I've never had to worry about Hailey doing anything bad such as run away or do drugs, sex, anything of that nature. I don't worry about that."
The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally.
"That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.
her mother prays for her little girl's safe return.
"God gave her to us, and we want her back," she said.

Give me a break.

What do you all make of the fact LE has not been in contact with them? I realize there is no confirmation this is Hailey, but IMO, it speaks volumes!

My opinion is LE is going to carefully observe both Billie and Shawn with out them knowing when, where or how.

Nancy also said that when Hailey went missing, the company that owned the land where she was found was American Limestone. She also said it was gated but left unlocked. Why? Is she saying it was left unlocked back then or left unlocked now under new owners of that land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
issy565