Remains found in Big Spring

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can only have her contact info if she gives them the details. They gave her a phone so she could keep in contact with them..she had it disconnected..thats not there fault ;(

Yeah, these aren't exactly easy people to keep track of, especially Billie. I have the feeling the last thing she wanted to do was keep in touch with the local police. She moved far away and the phone they gave her is dead. They probably have to track her down now.

There is a reason SA/BD do not keep in touch with LE............JMOO guilt!

This is upsetting my stomach, just like waiting for Caylee's ID even though we Knew it was baby Caylee.

IMOO, I see him and BD running for the border!
a Bonnie and Clyde team....JMOO

can someone, pretty please, tell them that we don't want them here in mexico? luckily they'll stick out like sore thumbs down here and the US WILL extradite murderers!:) if they to run and come to my hood, i will call the authorities, guaranteed.

Yeah, these aren't exactly easy people to keep track of, especially Billie. I have the feeling the last thing she wanted to do was keep in touch with the local police. She moved far away and the phone they gave her is dead. They probably have to track her down now.

Would be fairly easy to do if she is using her nursing license.

So Hailey was walking to her fathers house? did he live in Colorado City also? and what about the friend?

I assume her father/friends house was not that far for her to walk.

IMO she didn't walk anywhere.

someone HAS to know were the SA/BD are!
employment?
social security?
Hailey's brother?
Their mothers?

can someone, pretty please, tell them that we don't want them here in mexico? luckily they'll stick out like sore thumbs down here and the US WILL extradite murderers!:) if they to run and come to my hood, i will call the authorities, guaranteed.

I am pretty sure Billie wont go to Mexico or isnt on her way there ;)

:banghead: How could LE lose contact numbers addy's???
and aren't any of the family members calling in for info on a regular basis?
I would be sleeping at the sherrif's office!

BD quit calling LE way before she moved away. I think she was scared they would ask her ....or SA for another polly. I just remember how "out of it" she looked when she was arrested for lying about SA being at her house.

198102_10150118764234909_95169909908_6156892_8388154_n.jpg

Would be fairly easy to do if she is using her nursing license.

I have the feeling she hasn't been using it. Those two just seemed to vanish after awhile. I was shocked, though, when Billie was on Websleuths radio. I do hope they are able to track her down easily. I just hope she and SA aren't fleeing to Mexico right now...

I'm not surprised. When Billie was on Websleuths Radio recently, she said she doesn't speak to the local LE, only the FBI.

So how was she contacted to be on the radio show. Or did she just call in? tia

So how was she contacted to be on the radio show. Or did she just call in? tia

I thought maybe she was contacted through Amber's mom? Carrie? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed like it was set up through Carrie.

Carrie and others have her mobile number..

So, it is not impossible to get in touch with her. Also do we know for sure she and Shawn are together? I read in a prior post she was living in Ausin. I am going to check some papers there and see if they are reporting anything.

Just did a search for Hailey :rose:

MSM links below that are covering the story :

Human remains found near where missing Texas cheerleader Hailey Dunn was last seen

March 21, 2012 9:24 AM

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-texas-cheerleader-hailey-dunn-was-last-seen/

Hailey Dunn Missing: Possible Remains of Texas Teen Cheerleader Found

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hailey-dunn-missing-remains-texas-teen-cheerleader-found/story?id=15967361

Police find human remains near where missing Texas cheerleader was last seen

Published March 21, 2012| FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...g-to-missing-texas-cheerleader/#ixzz1plSWXGQb

I wasn't able to follow this case to closely can someone give me a quick run down of it all. I remember bits and pieces but honestly my mind was else where while listening to the news. When I finally got through my own stuff I tried to follow it but by that time it had all blown up and it was hard to try to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire