Rep. from Orlando seeks $500,00 to establish Caylee Anthony Missing Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing

31 Days. GMAB. Sounds like a worthy program, but it should not have Caylee's name on it because she was not missing, but murdered.

:confused::confused::confused:
What's the matter with me....? ? ? I'm just confused...
and do NOT understand...
Don't get me WRONG....I'm all for reporting Children &
Older/Senior Citizens... etc...and Anyone for that matter. . ;
AS SOON AS THEY ARE ~ M I S S I N G~ !!!!!!!!!!!

But... CAYLEE's Own Mother KC .... did NOT report her missing !

The Grandparents... Not having conversation/talking with the
Grandchild for 31 days.....********* NOT DIALING the
SO CALLED ~ NANNY/ZANNY Zenaida Fernendaez Gonzalesz
how ever you spell it....
NOT DIALING THE phone #'s Not going to the addresses'
of :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
said KNOWN.... Sitters/Nanny's/Babysitters/Child care/Friends.....

for 31 days...!!!

I'm sorry.... these people are in lalalalalalalalalalallala LAND !!!!!!

Until this trial is over...
and there is a verdict on the E V I D E N C E ~ presented....
and Verdict by the JURY !!!!
I say... Hold off on GA / CA / LA being associated with

reporting a MISSING CHILD ! ! !

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

*** Sounds like I am mean and cruel.... but...
the puzzle pieces just don't seem to fit right to me ! ! ! JMO

The Anthony's are criminals themselves as far as I am concerned due to the lying under oath either to investigators in their taped and signed interviews, or the depositions. The truth cannot be both ways. Last I heard perjury is a crime!

Please God, do not let these people have anything whatsoever to do with missing children and/or our elderly!

Exactly. Caylee wasn't reported missing for 31 days.

Caylee was never missing. Her mother knew where she was the whole time.

Yes, She was NEVER MISSING ~ she was Dead ~~~
as cruel as this sounds......

Her mother KNEW she was NOT missing... that's why she did NOT
call LE &

*** THAT's Why there never was an AMBER ALERT ! ! !

Get Real " A FAMILY!"
You should not work with these missing/Children Organizations ~!
until after
the trial of your daughter.... The EVIDENCE is stacked up against
her...
IF she is INNOCENT>>.. then work for these people...
But... now is NOT THE TIME>>>
She has Not been cleared of the lies she told...and

that's JMO!!!

God Bless !
jjgram

When I read this organization is out of Ft. Lauderdale area, my antennae went up and my thoughts went to KFN. I hope that is not the case.

When I read this organization is out of Ft. Lauderdale area, my antennae went up and my thoughts went to KFN. I hope that is not the case.

Mine too and I have been researching the names of the officers. They actually have been in business since 1994 with some name changes and officer changes. That Friedlander name rang a bell, but I have not found the connection yet to anything.

Florida Non Profit Corporation A CHILD IS MISSING, INC. Filing Information Document Number N97000000546
FEI/EIN Number 650747870
Date Filed 01/27/1997
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event AMENDMENT
Event Date Filed 07/29/1997
Event Effective Date NONE
Principal Address 500 SE 17TH ST.
SUITE 101
FT LAUDERDALE FL 33316

Changed 04/23/1999 Mailing Address P.O. BOX 460669
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33346

Changed 08/14/1998 Registered Agent Name & Address

FRIEDLANDER, SHERRY MRS.
500 SE 17TH ST.
SUITE 101
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33316 US Name Changed: 07/12/2004 Address Changed: 03/12/2007 Officer/Director Detail Name & Address Title CD

FRIEDLANDER, SHERRY MRS
500 SE 17TH ST. #101
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33316 US

Title PRES LINDEMANN, DAVID
604 SW 8TH AVE
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33315 US

Title TREA JABOUIN, JORIS
7815 NW 148TH ST
MIAMI LAKES FL 33016 US

Title VP MOWELL, BARRY MR
3501 S.W. DAVIE ROAD
DAVIE FL 33314 US

Title SECR EPSTEIN, DARREN MR
1220 S.E.1ST AVENUE
FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33316 US

Title D TRACHT, DEBORAH B MS
50 NE 26TH AVENUE, STE #204
POMPANO BEACH FL 33062 US Annual Reports

Please make sure you check with Tricia and get her permission before you use WS as a platform to further any political or organized movements.
Thank you :)

I've done some rooting around on my own and I don't see any connection. This organization seems to have had a positive history and has done some good for the cause.

:seeya: BRB ..

I'm off to puke now .. :puke:

Hope you got it all out.
You may dry heeve after you see AG's "other website" where he still shows his raunchy campain commercials that annoyed us Orlandoans so much last election. His opponent didn't run any smear commercials but he was an 8 year republican, 'nuff said.

http://www.graysonforcongress.com/

We gotta email this Congressman to at least change the name of this childrens foundation. G & C would be so proud to have this. They don't deserve the accolades!!

Caylee was missing to George and Cindy, regardless of whether Casey killed her or not, they did not know where Caylee was and initially the case was treated as a missing persons case before everyone clicked and realized Casey killed her.

This money would be better spent making it a felony for ANY caretaker to fail to report missing of any human being in their care. For a child under five, the report should be made before two hours passes. For a child five to twelve, six hours. For a teen from twelve to eighteen, eight hours. For the elderly or other vulnerable adults, eight hours. Those are very lenient times in my book. It allows for time to make a few phone calls to be sure the person isn't with someone else. Past that, call LE. If it's nothing, praise the Lord and move on. It should be a serious felony, requiring a mandatory 10 years in prison to fail to call when your child is missing. That would be a very meaningful legacy for Caylee to give all children.

How is this program going to assist locating missing children and the elderly and be "lumped" into Caylee when she wasn't missing but already dead.

The Amber Alert is what helps in finding missing children, and the cooperation of the parent(s) to call the police as soon as their child has gone missing.

If Orlando needs a program to assist children, then they need one to assist in "parenting skills" for young parents. Basic 101 "if your child goes missing call 911."

I'm just thinking about naming a law after Caylee that criminalizes not reporting a child who is missing. It doesn't find the child. It would make an automatic 10 year sentence for anyone who fails to report a missing child. If this had already been in effect, we could be assured KC would serve at least 10 years, no matter what. It's sad that we need such a law or that parents have to be told to call 911 if their child is missing.

Caylee may have been missing to GA and CA, but I think the reason the terminology trips us up on her is that the money and resources spent on the "search' was completely unnecessary in the end. That's why many people feel she wasn't missing. Like her or not, KC was her mother, and she was the next of kin. She is the ONE person that was her immediate family and she's the only person responsible for the outcome. The grandparents are extended family, and should not have been the faces of the "victim". Caylee was the only victim.

Who the heck is this person? Jessica Lundsford would be the name associated with finding the child in a quick and timely manner. The name of the foundation is ludicrous, suspect and should be stopped!

Caylee would not have been missing if their daughter would have told where she was hidden. They made no effort to find their own GD and never questioned their daughter of where she was. What the heck?!!!!!

They refused to help the very real "missing person help of Tim Miller"....this is insane!

Missing they say? Well, explain to me why you didn't even report it to the police for 31 days...and ... I am speaking about the grandparents. How could they even consider heading a "missing childrens" organization...NOW this takes "nerve".

$500,000.....??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What is happening to this country? ... never mind...I already know the answer.

Caylee was missing to George and Cindy, regardless of whether Casey killed her or not, they did not know where Caylee was and initially the case was treated as a missing persons case before everyone clicked and realized Casey killed her.

Not quite....They knew kc left in a huff...and w/o any of Caylee's clothes. After 12 hours of being gone, it should be a "BIG RED FLAG", to use Cindy words, to not come home with a two year old. If you look at kc's pings, the parents made no effort to return her calls for at least the first week.....WHY? They knew something was terribly wrong....they did nothing!

1. they could have reported car stolen or informed LE of their concern for the grand baby's welfare...LE would have tracked down the car.
2. they could have found people who knew kc and tracked her down.
3. If they believed kc worked they could have gone to her workplace.
3. Scream to LE, "my grandchild is missing, my daughter took her and does not know how to care for her....she took no clothes either..I am afraid for the baby...HELP"

Did any of these things occur?

If anything, there should be a law passed in Caylees name. I'm not quite sure what, but I would want it to have something to do with reporting your child (Caylee was just a 2 yo toddler) missing within 24 hours or you are going to be charged with something or other.

You would't think you would need a law in place to hold parents responsible for reporting their toddler missing, but Casey has proved us wrong with that hasn't she.

I am not so sure of that anymore. I today don't believe they ever thought that Caylee was missing or kidnapped. I believe they KNEW KC had done something with her from the beginning. Remember when Cindy said "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" They knew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back