Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberLaw said:
I almost strangled my hubby, grabbed his T-shirt, brought his face to about an inch from mine and screamed: You did this me, I am going to make you pay........and trust me you will pay.

He "wrestled" my hand away from his throat and stepped back and gave me this look like he was scared........he stepped back and stayed back......until it was over.........

I did think about giving one more push in the face of the doctor who kept saying so many times: One more push, just one more, it is almost over......

I did need an op after the birth and the baby was in NICU for six weeks, but all is well.........
We would make lousy Scientologists!!

CyberLaw said:
I almost strangled my hubby, grabbed his T-shirt, brought his face to about an inch from mine and screamed: You did this me, I am going to make you pay........and trust me you will pay.

He "wrestled" my hand away from his throat and stepped back and gave me this look like he was scared........he stepped back and stayed back......until it was over.........

I did think about giving one more push in the face of the doctor who kept saying so many times: One more push, just one more, it is almost over......

I did need an op after the birth and the baby was in NICU for six weeks, but all is well.........

Holy cow woman!!! LOL I'm scared too. LOL

I don't want to brag . . . but the second and third babies

. . .

one push! Guess I've got them child birthin hips. :o

OneLostGrl said:
Also, they say to bring no company around the baby for 7 days as well. *whew* thankfully my brother and his wife didn't go *that* far.
Although we were not allowed to visit at the hospital, we did get to go see my Nephew when he was 5 days old. We also were allowed to speak around him and my brother and his wife spoke around their son also.

I'm glad everyone spoke around your nephew. I really wonder about bonding and stuff like that if a mother doesn't talk to her baby during that first week. The 'silent treatment' is very hard for me to understand. I do understand wanting the delivery room to be quiet and no bright lights for the baby, but not silence.

When I had my son, I started singing and talking to him about 30 seconds after I had him, and by the time I went back to work when he was 2 months old, I had already started reading to him. I just loved it when I talked or sang to him and he would look at me and 'coo'. He was a perfect baby - always happy and content, and just a delight.

Hmmmm... he's 23 now... and a royal PITA. Plus he usually smells bad. LOL.

No epidural? Keeping quiet? Ohhhhhh h*lllllll no. LOL. I can’t wait for quiet little “Kate” to turn into Katie the labor beast. “GIVE ME DRUGS LITTLE MAN OR I WILL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!”

Jeana - O.K. I admit, I was a tad testy during the first pregnancy, just a tad....LOL.

I had my labour induced and that was most likely why I was a tad testy....

But my second and third were not great either, I wish I had those "child" birthin hips, but I am only 5 foot tall........

But kids are great...........

CyberLaw said:
Jeana - O.K. I admit, I was a tad testy during the first pregnancy, just a tad....LOL.

But my second and third were not great either, I wish I had those "child" birthin hips, but I am only 5 foot tall........

5 feet huh?? That's so cute!!! LOL

Kids are great, but I told my doctor I wasn't leaving the hospital still able to give birth after my (SURPRISE) daughter was born. :rolleyes:

Why doesn't Tom just gag her and then brag about how he delivered his child and stuck with Katie thru the pain.

CyberLaw said:

I had to laugh when I read you were 5' tall. My daughter's girlfriend is almost 5 feet and they barely get her to the hospital in time before she delivers, no stitches or nuttin and her kids were big babies :eek:

Seriously, I am so sick of this Scientology nonsense. It's so amazing that this cult (MO) has these celebrity mouthpieces spewing all over the airwaves, commenting on things they will never experience, criticizing medical doctors, etc. Tom Cruise is a high school drop-out. :loser: I bet Katie's family is sick, I know I would be if she were my darling daughter.

That would be the day anyone could convince me to be silent in labor. I've had 3 children, each birth was as different as the last and had a whole range of emotions and physiological issues. It's just absurd to think you can "control" the birthing process to the degree that Scientology apparently dictates.

Also the idea of being silent for a week afterward - I think it would actually be traumatic for the baby to suddenly stop hearing all the familiar voices. I hope Katie yells and screams and rips Tom's hair out during their perfectly orchestrated "Labor Day."

I used to love John Travolta until I saw him on Leno recently. He was nothing like the guy I had seen in interviews years earlier. He was so affected. He gushed about his kids in the most obnoxious way. What does Scientology have to say about hiring a limo for 5 first graders (I think that was his daughter's age at the time) to go to the Academy Awards? He described in detail his daughters "demands" for the evening - certain clothes, food, etc. he just thought it was adorable. She had "insisted" on going in the limo with her friends, and of course, could not be denied. My husband and I almost barfed.

I am so disgusted with these people because of the effect they can have on others. Their "leader" Hubbard is a charlatan and a fake, IMO. It's all about the power and money. I bet Nicole Kidman has some stories.

Eve

eve said:
Seriously, I am so sick of this Scientology nonsense. It's so amazing that this cult (MO) has these celebrity mouthpieces spewing all over the airwaves, commenting on things they will never experience, criticizing medical doctors, etc. Tom Cruise is a high school drop-out. :loser: I bet Katie's family is sick, I know I would be if she were my darling daughter.

That would be the day anyone could convince me to be silent in labor. I've had 3 children, each birth was as different as the last and had a whole range of emotions and physiological issues. It's just absurd to think you can "control" the birthing process to the degree that Scientology apparently dictates.

Also the idea of being silent for a week afterward - I think it would actually be traumatic for the baby to suddenly stop hearing all the familiar voices. I hope Katie yells and screams and rips Tom's hair out during their perfectly orchestrated "Labor Day."

I used to love John Travolta until I saw him on Leno recently. He was nothing like the guy I had seen in interviews years earlier. He was so affected. He gushed about his kids in the most obnoxious way. What does Scientology have to say about hiring a limo for 5 first graders (I think that was his daughter's age at the time) to go to the Academy Awards? He described in detail his daughters "demands" for the evening - certain clothes, food, etc. he just thought it was adorable. She had "insisted" on going in the limo with her friends, and of course, could not be denied. My husband and I almost barfed.

I am so disgusted with these people because of the effect they can have on others. Their "leader" Hubbard is a charlatan and a fake, IMO. It's all about the power and money. I bet Nicole Kidman has some stories.

Eve
I won't go in to detail, but my father's wife goes to the Church of Scientology in L.A. (don't know if it's the one nearest their place on Melrose?).

Now, she takes medication for nerves, & other conditions, drinks quit heavly, and has had several facial cosmetic surgeries. Her circle of fellow 'show biz" friends all fall into the same phony trend, but show up for services, then go out for Brunch and bull-shittttt about themselves.

I have found most of her friends who belong to the Church of Scientology are very self-indulgent and lie through their teeth.

If they moan and groan over trivial things I just can't believe any of the women who've had children were silent during delivery............they can't even shut thier mouths when they eat!

Tom'sGirl said:
I won't go in to detail, but my father's wife goes to the Church of Scientology in L.A. (don't know if it's the one nearest their place on Melrose?).

Now, she takes medication for nerves, & other conditions, drinks quit heavly, and has had several facial cosmetic surgeries. Her circle of fellow 'show biz" friends all fall into the same phony trend, but show up for services, then go out for Brunch and bull-shittttt about themselves.

I have found most of her friends who belong to the Church of Scientology are very self-indulgent and lie through their teeth.

If they moan and groan over trivial things I just can't believe any of the women who've had children were silent during delivery............they can't even shut thier mouths when they eat!

:laugh: Now that's funny! I don't doubt you for a moment, either. The arrogance Cruise has displayed over the depression/medication issue is only bested by his ignorance on the subject. I saw John and Kelly on some show the other night cooing their congratulations and "We are all so happy," to Tom and Katie, discussing the Scientology "way" of giving birth. :sick:

Eve

There is no such thing as children in this cult. They are deemed to be "small adults" and are in no need of supervision, care, displicine, guidence.

They apparently were adults in another life and have the skills, knowledge to be the "adults" that they were in another life.........

So a 6 year old is expected to make his own dinner, do his own wash, take care of all of his needs, make his own lunch(if food is available) because he knows how.......

He is also expected not be "raised" by his parents, they MAY see him/her maybe in the VERY best circumstances a whole hour a day. The parents work has to be very high in productivity, they must "earn" the priviledge of seeing their child........sometimes parents "forget" they even have kids......or months may go by before they even see them, or they don't know where they are "housed".......children are subjected to the same punishment as adults, there is no distinction........

Young children as young as 6 are "audited" and expected to do work.......

So don't be surprised by Travolta, after all his daughter does not need guidence, dicipline, etc, she is just expressing her "small adult" side by being demanding.........

I saw a picture of Travolta and "the wife", they looked nice, smiling, proper position for the picture, but the kids were bratty, with bratty looks, bratty "poise" and the parents were just sitting there smiling.

I have never seen any picture(even amongst friends) quite like that and that one was published in print and on TV.

I feel Krazy Kruise is with Katie to influence a younger generation to "come aboard" the Scientology cult. She is young, inexperienced and now pregnant and he is older and Tom Cruise who lives and breathes Scientology.

After all she was very popular with teens and 20 something with Dawson Creek.......all she has to do is appear on talk shows and "speak" in glowing terms in regards to "wonderful" Tom and "push" Scientology........talk about recruitment........all is calculated........nothing this cult does is by anthing except design........nothing is left to chance..........

CyberLaw said:
There is no such thing as children in this cult. They are deemed to be "small adults" and are in no need of supervision, care, displicine, guidence.

They apparently were adults in another life and have the skills, knowledge to be the "adults" that they were in another life.........

So a 6 year old is expected to make his own dinner, do his own wash, take care of all of his needs, make his own lunch(if food is available) because he knows how.......

He is also expected not be "raised" by his parents, they MAY see him/her maybe in the VERY best circumstances a whole hour a day. The parents work has to be very high in productivity, they must "earn" the priviledge of seeing their child........sometimes parents "forget" they even have kids......or months may go by before they even see them, or they don't know where they are "housed".......children are subjected to the same punishment as adults, there is no distinction........

Young children as young as 6 are "audited" and expected to do work.......

So don't be surprised by Travolta, after all his daughter does not need guidence, dicipline, etc, she is just expressing her "small adult" side by being demanding.........

I saw a picture of Travolta and "the wife", they looked nice, smiling, proper position for the picture, but the kids were bratty, with bratty looks, bratty "poise" and the parents were just sitting there smiling.

I have never seen any picture(even amongst friends) quite like that and that one was published in print and on TV.

I feel Krazy Kruise is with Katie to influence a younger generation to "come aboard" the Scientology cult. She is young, inexperienced and now pregnant and he is older and Tom Cruise who lives and breathes Scientology.

After all she was very popular with teens and 20 something with Dawson Creek.......all she has to do is appear on talk shows and "speak" in glowing terms in regards to "wonderful" Tom and "push" Scientology........talk about recruitment........all is calculated........nothing this cult does is by anthing except design........nothing is left to chance..........

Wow, that's facinating! Little adults in big limos. Hmmmm. It does all seem to be about bringing more members to the fold. What do you think about the reports that Katie was a virgin when she met Tom? Does that fit in to all this? I wouldn't doubt it. I can't believe we even heard such info in the first place! What's up with that?

Do you have a link to the picture? After hearing Travolta talk about his kids, I'd love to see the one you mention.

Eve

I saw the picture on TV, so I don't have a link, sorry....It was one of those "celebrity" news shows when Travolta delivered meds to New Orleans....the picture was in the cockpit of his plane........

concernedperson said:
I can't believe we are on to 5 pages of this stupidity.

Well, I think it's interesting to see how this "cult" visibly operates through these celebrities!

Considering all the air time they're given, which they use to berate their colleagues over the likes of their personal medical treatment (Brooke Shields), or tell all of us how a baby should be born, I don't think it's "stupidity" to discuss and analyze their antics!

Gosh, Cp, don't join in the thread if it's boring to you, there are lots of others :D (and plenty of people here on this one to continue discussing what interests them).

Eve

eve said:
Well, I think it's interesting to see how this "cult" visibly operates through these celebrities!

Considering all the air time they're given, which they use to berate their colleagues over the likes of their personal medical treatment (Brooke Shields), or tell all of us how a baby should be born, I don't think it's "stupidity" to discuss and analyze their antics!

Gosh, Cp, don't join in the thread if it's boring to you, there are lots of others :D (and plenty of people here on this one to continue discussing what interests them).

Eve

Sorry, just an observation and I will back off. But this is just some of the things I see without knowledge of course,just stupid on my part to even participate. I am sorry, will fade into the background. You are with your total glory and I will honor that glory as I am not a person of any glory. Carry on..

concernedperson said:
Sorry, just an observation and I will back off. But this is just some of the things I see without knowledge of course,just stupid on my part to even participate.

Hey! :truce:

I don't think you're stupid in any way (for participating or not), and by the same token, I don't think it's "stupidity" to be interested in this - it happens to be the Scientology-cult aspect that interests me, because of its proclivity for snaring celebrities.

concernedperson said:
You are with your total glory and I will honor that glory as I am not a person of any glory. Carry on..

As for the above, :confused: ?! Huh?

Eve

CyberLaw said:
I saw the picture on TV, so I don't have a link, sorry....It was one of those "celebrity" news shows when Travolta delivered meds to New Orleans....the picture was in the cockpit of his plane........
I couldn't find any photo except for this one taken last year in Ireland. Only two of his three kids in the photo.
travolta-kids-2.jpg
Chubby little guy isn't he?

Tom'sGirl said:
I couldn't find any photo except for this one taken last year in Ireland. Only two of his three kids in the photo.
travolta-kids-2.jpg
Chubby little guy isn't he?

Obviously, being a perfect little Scientologist, he prepares his own food!

Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member