Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
concernedperson said:
I can't believe we are on to 5 pages of this stupidity.
Oh CP, I can't either, but we are. I just had to take a break from murder, rape and natural disasters for awhile.

I don't have to read this thread, or comment in a post............but I do :crazy:

eve said:
Obviously, being a perfect little Scientologist, he prepares his own food!

Eve
Maybe the kids have a credit card for Fast Food Delivery ;)

Tom'sGirl said:
I couldn't find any photo except for this one taken last year in Ireland. Only two of his three kids in the photo.
travolta-kids-2.jpg
Chubby little guy isn't he?

Oh, wow. He's not at all what I expected. I believe they just have the two kids - the boy, Jett, and the girl, Ella.

The frightening part is that he actually IS sterile. That's why he and Nicole had to adopt...

So Katie may still be a virgin, after all...

Jules said:
Oh, wow. He's not at all what I expected. I believe they just have the two kids - the boy, Jett, and the girl, Ella.
I only have read of a Jett and Ella Bleu (think that's her name) then I read this article which had to have been wrong.

[font=Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif]SNIP:[/font]

"So it was no surprise that the Pulp Fiction star brought his three children here this week to enjoy the glorious sunshine and a round or two of golf at the exclusive Adare Manor Golf Club"

http://www.showbizireland.com/news/june04/02-travolta02.shtml

Tom'sGirl said:
I only have read of a Jett and Ella Bleu (think that's her name) then I read this article which had to have been wrong.

"So it was no surprise that the Pulp Fiction star brought his three children here this week to enjoy the glorious sunshine and a round or two of golf at the exclusive Adare Manor Golf Club"

Yes, he only has two kids.. he adopted them with Nicole

crabapple98 said:
Yes, he only has two kids.. he adopted them with Nicole
Crab, we were referring to John Travolta, not Tom Cruise.

crabapple98 said:
The frightening part is that he actually IS sterile. That's why he and Nicole had to adopt...

So Katie may still be a virgin, after all...
No, he isn't. The baby that Nichole was carrying was his. She miscarried. I can't find the document, but I read where is was proven that the child she miscarried was indeed loser Tom's. He accused her of messing around, which later proved to be untrue. I will post the link when I find it. I have looked for it about an hour and I am tired of looking tonight.:o

CyberLaw said:
I saw a picture of Travolta and "the wife", they looked nice, smiling, proper position for the picture, but the kids were bratty, with bratty looks, bratty "poise" and the parents were just sitting there smiling.

I have never seen any picture(even amongst friends) quite like that and that one was published in print and on TV.
Interesting article I found about the Travolta's trip to New Orleans:
http://www.scientology.org/en_US/news-media/briefing/2005/vm/katrina/050906.html

SNIP
During his visits, Mr. Travolta showed a demonstration of the "assists" that the Volunteer Ministers are giving and which are helping individuals overcome the trauma of loss of homes and loved ones.

Assists operate on the principle that one tends to withdraw mentally or spiritually from an injured area. Only by restoring communication with this area can one bring the spiritual element into healing, thereby greatly speeding the healing process. Assists are used to alleviate stress and physical aches and pains, or to orient a confused or distraught individual to his present environment. Assists are not "massages." They are techniques developed by L. Ron Hubbard to alleviate the spiritual component of physical pain, shock and emotional trauma.

Tom'sGirl said:
I couldn't find any photo except for this one taken last year in Ireland. Only two of his three kids in the photo.
travolta-kids-2.jpg
Chubby little guy isn't he?

I don't think they have a child that old. I remember when their first child was born and it was a girl. Then I think...way later they had another child...a boy I think. Unless John T. had a child with someone besides Kelly that is probably a nephew or friend's child.

eve said:
Well, I think it's interesting to see how this "cult" visibly operates through these celebrities!

Considering all the air time they're given, which they use to berate their colleagues over the likes of their personal medical treatment (Brooke Shields), or tell all of us how a baby should be born, I don't think it's "stupidity" to discuss and analyze their antics!

Gosh, Cp, don't join in the thread if it's boring to you, there are lots of others :D (and plenty of people here on this one to continue discussing what interests them).

Eve

Concernedperson was only pointing out the subject was "stupid" not the idea of discussing it. Ease up, Eve. You sound like a Scientologist. LOL

Bobbisangel said:
Kind of obvious that old Ron has never had a baby isn't it! While Katie is bearing down and pushing I think ole Tom should be in a birth bed right beside her with someone shoving a log up his azz. We'll see how long he stays silent.

How do people who are supposed to be intelligent get involved in a cult like this? How do they get so taken in? I always thought John Travolta was a pretty intelligent person...not anymore. I don't see Tom as being anything but one great big ego.
Funny and very pointed post Bobbisangel. However, maybe Tom might like that idea with the log.
Forgive me. I just had to say that!
azwriter

BrendaStar said:
They were probably all knocked out. :doh: :doh: :doh:
Yeah, according to Joan Rivers that's called a Jewish delivery. They knock you at when the first pain occurs and wake you up when the hair dresser arrives. :p

Tom'sGirl said:

Well, we know for fact that John T. and Kelly have two children TOGETHER.
Had John been married before Kelly? I can't remember. Maybe a son without the benefit of marriage?

IdahoMom said:
Interesting article I found about the Travolta's trip to New Orleans:
http://www.scientology.org/en_US/news-media/briefing/2005/vm/katrina/050906.html

SNIP
During his visits, Mr. Travolta showed a demonstration of the "assists" that the Volunteer Ministers are giving and which are helping individuals overcome the trauma of loss of homes and loved ones.

Assists operate on the principle that one tends to withdraw mentally or spiritually from an injured area. Only by restoring communication with this area can one bring the spiritual element into healing, thereby greatly speeding the healing process. Assists are used to alleviate stress and physical aches and pains, or to orient a confused or distraught individual to his present environment. Assists are not "massages." They are techniques developed by L. Ron Hubbard to alleviate the spiritual component of physical pain, shock and emotional trauma.

I saw a group of these "assists" with the survivors on one of the news shows.
They all wore T-shirts...black I believe...which said something about ministry of Sciencetology. I saw a few doing their thing with the survivors too. They ran their hands over the person's body but didn't touch their bodies. Same thing that physics do....also has something to do with energy. Believe it or not you can actually feel the energy from their hands. Yes, my daughter talked me into doing this once...psysic... I didn't notice anything different later. I'm probably to obnoxious for the energy to have any affect :D

azwriter said:
Funny and very pointed post Bobbisangel. However, maybe Tom might like that idea with the log.
Forgive me. I just had to say that!
azwriter

You could be right on though :D Seems to me the "Big Man" is being awfully loud lately.

As haywire as Tom has been I wonder if even old Ron H. will be able to control him during the birth. I expect to hear that while Kate was bearing down dingy Tom jumped up on the birth bed and then onto her stomach and started jumping up and down trying to help with the "just one more push" process. All while keeping his mouth shut and expecting Kate to do the same.

Later all of the Scienctoligists will gather around Tommy telling him what a fine job he did.

One Big Happy Scientology Family. I hear they eat sea urchin foam for postpartum depression ...only it doesn't work on males & Stupid Tom is going to be Mucho Macho Depressed! :rolleyes: :banghead:

Bobbisangel said:
I don't think they have a child that old. I remember when their first child was born and it was a girl. Then I think...way later they had another child...a boy I think. Unless John T. had a child with someone besides Kelly that is probably a nephew or friend's child.

Jett was born first and then Ella several years later. I would say Jett is probably about 11 or 12 and Ella maybe 6ish by now. I'll look.

TRAVOLTA AND PRESTON BATTLE TO BE NORMAL

JOHN TRAVOLTA and KELLY PRESTON struggle to give their kids normal lives, because they are so privileged.
The couple strive to do "normal" activities with JETT, 13, and ELLA, five - but concede their lives are anything but ordinary.
Still Preston is proud of how the children have turned out.
She says, "They're pretty level-headed kids. They know what we do. It's 'Mom and Dad work in trailers, and do cool things and we see them in movies.' But we do so much as a family that's so normal that the kids are pretty well adjusted.
"We give them enough love and attention, keep boundaries and rules, and they make their own decisions as people. We spend many hours doing art projects, going bike riding, or to water parks. We get a lot of perks. They'll close the water park for us. And Daddy flies a jet."

http://www.johntravolta.allstarz.org/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes having a baby! That's the big story. So I guess Oprah's couch isn't the only thing he was bouncing up and down on."
– Jay Leno

From People's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members