Report: Taylor Swift Reveals John Mayer Romance On New Album

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My opinion is he has some deep issues about women. He hates them; he sure doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for them. Treat them as if their purpose is for one thing only.
Your body is a wonderland was not a great song to me.....He's a con man. LOL

I agree arielilane, it is not one of his better songs.

I prefer the song Daughters and some of his other work, esp. on the guitar.

Goz

When I was a DJ, after I had played the "Your Body Is A Wonderland" song, I followed it up by saying, "But unfortunately you must be THIS tall to ride." :crazy:

No, she singing about being 19. Because if he were dating 15 year olds he'd really be in trouble.

She doesn't sing that song about being 15? I thought it was her, I'm sorry. I really don't listen to pop music :blushing:

She doesn't sing that song about being 15? I thought it was her, I'm sorry. I really don't listen to pop music :blushing:

I meant in this song.
She sings about being 19 when her romance with "dear John" went sour.

He is a creep, but he does have something sexy about him. I think a lot of it is the "bad boy" thing. Maybe that's why she went for him. She is such a good, sweet, pure girl, maybe she just wanted the bad boy for once. I don't know any girl who hasn't had a crush on a bad boy at some point!

LoL!!!!!

He's a dirty dawg, when it comes to relationships... and he doesn't mind taking the crass-y route when it comes to kissing and telling. And, no, IMO he is NOT that goodlooking.

My thank you didn't go thru so I just wanted to say I agree with you.

He's a dirtbag as far as relationships go. He kisses and runs to tell. ick.
imo

Are you kidding? His sex appeal is off the charts. If he were fair food, he'd be fried oreos...You know darn well he's the worst thing you could possibly put in your body but man do you want to!

Oh boy, that sounded worse than I thought it would, LOL!

Oh well.

I'd rather have the fried oreo!:woohoo: Those are goooood!

ive never had the fried oreo, but when faced w/ either john mayer or the fried oreo, the fried oreo sounds best! im w/ drip~drop on this one! fried oreo all the way....

hes ok looking but ive seen WAY better...w/ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better character and morals...the only thing hes got going for him is his talent.

I'd rather have the fried oreo!:woohoo: Those are goooood!

I think he's hot. I just can't imagine him with Taylor Swift. As for kissing and telling, I think they all do that in Hollywood. So I don't feel sorry for any of them. Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift are probably happy that they got so much publicity from there relationships with him..

Just a little girl who got a taste of some grown up lovin and it burned her.

If she slept with him, that's probably not the only thing that's burning her right now. He's a man-*advertiser censored*!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381
Back