Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If not a payment, maybe a message of some kind was to be left in one of the dryers. A signal to move forward to the next stage of the 'adoption', perhaps?

It sounds like EJ was expecting to find something either in or on one of those dryers...maybe some form of payment was supposed to be placed in one of them? The interior of the laundry didn't look all that big, from what was shown on the video, so it would seem weird for her to keep going back to those same dryers if EJ was meeting another person there...wouldn't a possible contact be able to see EJ upon entering the laundry, regardless of where EJ was standing...KWIM?

That makes a lot of sense - thanks Catbird...

Could it be possible that the laundromat also was a good vantage point for EJ to watch something - possibly a location that a potential "adoptive couple" was spending time with Gabe?

IMO, it makes sense to me that EJ would be nervous at this point - not for Gabe's safety, but anxious that the plan she was putting together would work out, and that she'd be free to move on with her life.

Okay I'll listen for it for the third time. Maybe I just need more coffee to hear it.

I had to listen to it 3 times as well, but it does state 4 days in a row and the last day being the 26th when the guy that worked there finally spoke to her.

I think she dropped Gabriel off with the baby broker on all of those days so that the couple/s could come and get aquainted with Gabriel and sign whatever (bogus) papers. My thought is she was nervous and pacing, not trusting the baby broker wondering if she should go through with this.

This is my opinion too. If she was there 4 days starting on 12/23, I believe 12/23 is the first day the potential adoptive couple spent time with Gabriel.

The pizza order for 2 pizzas was that evening, and I believe the couple, HG, EJ, and Gabe were together that night in the hotel.

I think things continued to work themselves out with this scenario from there and EJ's MS posts make sense as the plan progressed successfully in her eyes.

But I think if she was nervous it was not b/c she was deciding whether or not to go through with this, I think she was selfishly nervous, hoping that her plan would work out, wondering if for some reason the adoptive couple wouldn't want Gabriel or something else might go wrong.

MOO.

I had to listen to it 3 times as well, but it does state 4 days in a row and the last day being the 26th when the guy that worked there finally spoke to her.

Not the video at that link. That's the Allison video and laundromat is never mentioned.

ETA: I just found it. It's a different video.

Not the video at that link. That's the Allison video and laundromat is never mentioned.

ETA: I just found it. It's a different video.

For some reason it keeps pulling up the first video listed but it is in the group there. At segment 1:03 is where you will hear the 4 days straight.

For some reason it keeps pulling up the first video listed but it is in the group there. At segment 1:03 is where you will hear the 4 days straight.

I just emailed and told them their URLs are broken. Hopefully they'll have it fixed within a little bit.

At first I was thinking she was expecting someone to leave something for her to pick up there but that's a little over the top isn't it? I mean aren't there easier ways of leaving an envelope or something for someone? It just sounds like something you would see on TV. I mean did she receive secret instructions or something? Go inside the laudromat and the envelope will be in the 3rd dryer... Sounds made up but possible I guess.

Maybe she agreed to give the couple an hour or so a day to bond with Gabriel and she dropped him off somewhere close to the laundromat and she was just waiting for the time to pass to go pick him up and she was nervous/pacing and she didn't want to go all the way back to the hotel and wait.

At first I was thinking she was expecting someone to leave something for her to pick up there but that's a little over the top isn't it? I mean aren't there easier ways of leaving an envelope or something for someone? It just sounds like something you would see on TV. I mean did she receive secret instructions or something? Go inside the laudromat and the envelope will be in the 3rd dryer... Sounds made up but possible I guess.

Maybe she agreed to give the couple an hour or so a day to bond with Gabriel and she dropped him off somewhere close to the laundromat and she was just waiting for the time to pass to go pick him up and she was nervous/pacing and she didn't want to go all the way back to the hotel and wait.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

The bonding is exactly what I'm thinking. Maybe a medical check up as well. There are so many medical facilities around that area.

The thing I like is that the man they interviewed MD said he is 100% that it was EJ. He's not hemming and hawin. 100%. The laudromat is key.

Does that typically happen before an adoption takes place? Are there meetings set up where the would-be adoptive parents spends time with the child first?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back