Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95252"]Pre-Disappearance Sighting of Gabriel and EJ in Ozana Texas - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Can anyone provide links to some articles mentioning the library?

I wonder if AU would remeber if EJ's hair was different when she came back. Then we would know the day.

I wonder if she was referred to the hair salon by someone who goes there that may know where G is. They need to look through all the clientele.

I find it very strange that she made an appointment across town for this hair appointment on the 22nd, and again did they did not mention Gabriel, so where was he?
(another reason I think there was probably more than one babysitter, as would not have the other babysitter AU noticed her hair done?)

I am going to go off and search out this salon now

I contend that one can not get one's hair done, talk on the phone, and tend an 8 month old baby all at the same time.

ETA: Just listened again to the video. It says the workers in the salon said she talked on the phone the *whole* time she was there.

I find it very strange that she made an appointment across town for this hair appointment on the 22nd, and again did they did not mention Gabriel, so where was he?
(another reason I think there was probably more than one babysitter, as would not have the other babysitter AU noticed her hair done?)

I am going to go off and search out this salon now

BBM If I'm not mistaken, NG asked the babysitter how Eliz looked when she came back, and the babysitter said no different. Let me go see if I can find it, or if I'm hallucinating ;-)

ETA: I am happy to report I was not hallucinating. Thank you, NG:
GRACE: Did she look the same as when she left? I mean, did she still have on the same outfit? Was her hair the same?
ANALISA: Yes, she looked the same when she came back, just much happier.

Do YOu think there's any chance that going across town to get one's hair coiffed is just a cover? Is it possible she was to meet with someone at/near this particular place of business? Just seems a weird use of time to travel across the city when it's just for hair. Either someone recommended or there was a distinct reason to go that far.

REmember the conversation that was found online from JM in another thread? Pull up the link and look at the whole website and you will find the answer.

So, there are 3 of this particular Salon in San Antonio (I think a chain) and the one EJ went to was NOT the closest to her hotel, and of course as Logan stated was not just any salon across the street

A is the hotel and #1 is the G&D salon EJ went to

Guysanddolls3locations.jpg

The one she went to does not appear easy to get to either --and takes more time than the one on San Pedro
Where if she went to number two she could take the highways, and number one involves all surface streets

There is not really very much out there in that area -- Walmart, Walgreens, Chili's, Comfort Inn, Cricket Wireless sort of suburban area

The hotel did strike me as it is called the Comfort Inn Fiesta

Danasisa, did not that take place in Austin? I am lost, sorry

http://www.lonestarcabaustin.com/[/url]

ARe shuttle Services cheaper than regular Taxi Cabs? Also, Is it cheaper to fly into AUstin than San Antonio...IT does not specify that they were staying in Austin.

Austin is 1 hr and 20 minutes from San Antonio

Also, the hair salon could of been a place they have used in the past.

Oh and it is close to Sea World San Antonio --

THis is part of the Conversation---"After doing research for shuttles to the hotel from Austin Texas, the best rate we've found is $67.00 one way. The website is... http://www.lonestarcabaustin.com/ you can have up to four people per shuttle."

ARe shuttle Services cheaper than regular Taxi Cabs? Also, Is it cheaper to fly into AUstin than San Antonio...IT does not specify that they were staying in Austin.

Austin is 1 hr and 20 minutes from San Antonio

Also, the hair salon could of been a place they have used in the past.

Okay, possibly, but was not the event in Austin? the competition?

danisisa, I'm not following the connection between the Little Miss Scholarship competition in Austin on the 18th, and Elizabeth going to the hair salon on the 22nd. Could you clarify the connection please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MB1985
Back