Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am looking at the possible JM connection. HOw long was she in Texas. COuld it of been a salon that the girls competition has used in the past. I don't know if the competition was in Austin, but they could of flown into Austin and commuted to SAn Antonio if the competition was there. I cannot see on the website if the competition was in Auston or San Antonio.

Nevermind on the flight....I checked the prices and they are similar.

Well, putting JM that close to SA close to the time EJ was there seems like it could mean something

What I would like to know is what time her appointment was on the 22nd, if she was at all late, and how long she was there

I wonder if Logan found the salon through LE or not-- did employees come forward? Are there other sightings in SA that have yet to be revealed?

I am looking at the possible JM connection. HOw long was she in Texas. COuld it of been a salon that the girls competition has used in the past. I don't know if the competition was in Austin, but they could of flown into Austin and commuted to SAn Antonio if the competition was there. I cannot see on the website if the competition was in Auston or San Antonio.

Danisisa, I'm still looking for where the competition was in Dec/09. Interesting cities and states below of a future competition though. Here is a snip from a consent form (page 10).

The World Competition will be in one of the following locations: Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; or Memphis, TN.

http://www.carolinasolm.com/2010_Official_State_App.pdf

also putting JM in a city where there was a person who called LE saying they had seen a woman in her 30's with a child who resembled G and who met up with a man in his 30's at the Austin airport.

Concernedmomarizona mentioned finding this on another thread but so you can see it too here's the link. Check out a post by Rachel at 11:05 pm on Feb 9. She mentions travelling on Jan 1st and seeing ppl who meet this description.

http://http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/09/cops-searching-landfill-is-baby-gabriel-buried-in-trash/#comments

There is not really very much out there in that area -- Walmart, Walgreens, Chili's, Comfort Inn, Cricket Wireless sort of suburban area

And do we know WHICH Cricket wireless store EJ went to for her SA phone???? :twocents:

Danisisa, I'm still looking for where the competition was in Dec/09. Interesting cities and states below of a future competition though. Here is a snip from a consent form (page 10).

http://www.carolinasolm.com/2010_Official_State_App.pdf

quote: The World Competition will be in one of the following locations: Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; or Memphis, TN.

And, isn't it interesting that the world headquarters is in Baton Rouge, LA?

Who do we know who has connections to ALL those possible world competition cities? Coincidence? :banghead:

My thoughts on the salon as well. Could it be that JM picked up a rental car at Austin airport and drove down to that salon to meet EJ and Gabriel? If JM had been to that salon before, who would have given seeing her a second thought? :waitasec:

I honestly think if they searched through the clientele for the salon, they would find someone with a connection - JM or TPS, imo.

How far is TPS headqtrs from the salon? I wonder if either of them had stayed at one of the hotels near the salon? Did anyone from the competition use that salon?

There are definitely dots that need to be connected and I think it will connect our players.

Also, I wonder if EJ requested a certain stylist -- would only need to search her client list.

Another thought - I typically just get my hair done at Great Clips or Cost Cutters and such. A couple years ago, I got a gift cert to a somewhat nice salon. When I set the appt, they asked if I'd been in before. I told her no and she asked how I'd heard about them. Two weeks later at my appt, the stylist knew who referred me (meaning the appt setter took note of it) . . . wonder if they do that there?

Austin, Dec 13 - 18

Interesting that the Austin competition ended the same day EJ took off for San Antonio. Could this finally be our answer to WHY EJ went to San Antonio? Could TPS have set her up with JM weeks before she says she did, and JM had EJ meet her in San Antonio when the competition was over?
LE did search the home in TN and zeroed in on JM pretty quickly. I think for them to do that they had to have more info than just a phone call between them with Janet telling EJ to go home, IMO.

I know this all seems like a stretch, but there are REALLY a LOT of coincidences here.
I hope LE knows exactly when JM left Austin/San Antonio.

The Texas State Pageant/Little Miss Pageant office is a stones throw from Homegates and in between Homegates and the salon . . .

The Texas State Pageant/Little Miss Pageant office is a stones throw from Homegates and in between Homegates and the salon . . .

Is it just me or does it seem that every place and every thing and every body connected to this case is connected by less than 2 "degrees of separation" rather than the "6 degrees of separation" that researchers believe? Does everything seem to be too coincidental to NOT be connected to Gabriel's disappearance? :waitasec:

Is it just me or does it seem that every place and every thing and every body connected to this case is connected by less than 2 "degrees of separation" rather than the "6 degrees of separation" that researchers believe? Does everything seem to be too coincidental to NOT be connected to Gabriel's disappearance? :waitasec:

It is not just you.
The only thing that bothers me about this is that it all seems TOO coincidental. And then add in the fact that underground adoption agencies are known to throw lots of red herrings out there as trails to follow. By the time these red herrings are realized to be dead ends, the baby is that much further away.
It's just so frustrating and I can't ever settle on one theory in this case.

Back to topic, I wish we knew how long she was there, and knew for sure whether or not she had Gabe with her. I just don't see how she could have had her hair done, talked on the phone, and tended to Gabe all at the same time.

I'd also like to know if anyone was with her. The sightings of her with the HG were during this timeframe. He could have been there taking care of Gabe, going to nearby stores with Gabe to kill time while she got her hair done, back at the hotel watching Gabe.

I want more info!!!

Back to topic, I wish we knew how long she was there, and knew for sure whether or not she had Gabe with her. I just don't see how she could have had her hair done, talked on the phone, and tended to Gabe all at the same time.

I'd also like to know if anyone was with her. The sightings of her with the HG were during this timeframe. He could have been there taking care of Gabe, going to nearby stores with Gabe to kill time while she got her hair done, back at the hotel watching Gabe.

I want more info!!!

More info and a description of HG as well. Do we know if he was tall, short, skinny, handsome, long hair, curly straight, buzzed?

If JM was in the pageant with a child, I think there would be pictures somewhere. Or, a list of judges if she was one.

Would the hotel's in the area of the hair salon admit if there were a JM staying there at that time? Or the man she is pictured with on her fb?

Also, I wonder if EJ requested a certain stylist -- would only need to search her client list.

Another thought - I typically just get my hair done at Great Clips or Cost Cutters and such. A couple years ago, I got a gift cert to a somewhat nice salon. When I set the appt, they asked if I'd been in before. I told her no and she asked how I'd heard about them. Two weeks later at my appt, the stylist knew who referred me (meaning the appt setter took note of it) . . . wonder if they do that there?

Good points--I think most salons track this sort of thing, most I have been to anyway

I think the salon/stylist would know how EJ found them, and I am fairly sure that she was refered to them

1 - EJ did not go to any in the immediate area of her hotel -- but she did use pizza delivery close by, and other fast food services nearby, so I can't assume that she did not go locally because she did not want to leave a trail
2- It just seems to me that EJ would choose a hair salon fairly carefully as a bad cut/coloring would not be something she would tolerate
3 - I think it is fairly common practice to get a recommendation
4- EJ did not go to the closer and more conveniently accessible Guys and Dolls,
5 - She made an appointment ahead of time

Of course, she could have asked the hotel clerk, or someone on the street for a recommendation, too

I think it is a fairly safe assumption to say Gabriel was not with her, as the witness stated she was on the phone almost the entire time and a salon is a fairly loud environment-- I think Gabriel would have been mentioned in the report, if he was there -- Logan seemed worried about the pics, so I would assume he would ask questions on his condition if Gabriel was sighted

I think it is a fairly safe assumption to say Gabriel was not with her, as the witness stated she was on the phone almost the entire time and a salon is a fairly loud environment-- I think Gabriel would have been mentioned in the report, if he was there -- Logan seemed worried about the pics, so I would assume he would ask questions on his condition if Gabriel was sighted

I can't remember ever seeing someone holding their baby that age while they were getting their hair done, and they certainly wouldn't let you put your baby down on their floor (yuck).

Do any hair salons ever have a playpen for people to put their babies in? I don't remember ever seeing anything like that, but I have to admit, I haven't been to a hair salon in years. (I've grown my hair long in my old age lol. Easier to braid it and pin it up. And split ends no longer bother me.)

Somebody had to be watching Gabe. Could it possibly be when the babysitter was watching him and she just didn't notice Elizabeth's hair was done?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzie201
Back