Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chop-

I don't twitter either but can still view AS tweets and pics etc. Just twitter dot com and backslash the person's handle.
Can you link to the post with her "handle"? I just made it through 20 pages of this thread and don't have the strength to go back and look. TIA

I recall that during the trial, however, I so dismissed that based on how that all came about. :crazy:

I don't believe it either, it was just another scam version of her story, but since she claimed it, she has shot herself very nicely in the foot - no license for Casey....

WESH posted Raw Videos, watching them there one sees that Ms. A, holey jeans and tank top galore, is simply trying on yet another personality. She has NO IDENTITY of her own. So she simply morphs the behaviors, tones, mannerisms and personalities of the most recent people around her...no more New York accent, ala TL, no more AH mannerisms...it's all mellow yellow now. But, make no mistake, it is not an honest representation. It is yet another role with the same bad acting that brought us the "tears."

I love it that even the media hates her!:great:

WESH posted Raw Videos, watching them there one sees that Ms. A, holey jeans and tank top galore, is simply trying on yet another personality. She has NO IDENTITY of her own. So she simply morphs the behaviors, tones, mannerisms and personalities of the most recent people around her...no more New York accent, ala TL, no more AH mannerisms...it's all mellow yellow now. But, make no mistake, it is not an honest representation. It is yet another role with the same bad acting that brought us the "tears."

I think this is the white trash version of Jenny McCarthy....:floorlaugh:

Well the "Jesus" Caylee is with in those pics certainly has all the correct, anglo-saxon features. What nonsense.

Thank you, as I didn't see that tweet so I left it earlier as a question. IMO, having no license doesn't stop anyone from driving. :)

I think its only here in Florida that it doesn't stop anybody.:floorlaugh:

IIRC, the HJP, told Baez that he could not act as her representation/lawyer for the appeal on the LYING charges. Therefore, Miss Holly may be getting misinformation re: JB & his client. He has not represented her or been present in a courtroom, re: her, since the hearing about the fake probation.

Is this AS the person associated with Vivid Entertainment?

IIRC, the HJP, told Baez that he could not act as her representation/lawyer for the appeal on the LYING charges. Therefore, Miss Holly may be getting misinformation re: JB & his client. He has not represented her or been present in a courtroom, re: her, since the hearing about the fake probation.

What I got from what Holly is saying about JB being fired is that he was being fired as her representative trying to find her a book or interview deal. The supposed threat was that if he didn't have her a deal by end of the year, he was out of the picture for that role and she'd handle it herself.

IMO

What I got from what Holly is saying about JB being fired is that he was being fired as her representative trying to find her a book or interview deal. The supposed threat was that if he didn't have her a deal by end of the year, he was out of the picture for that role and she'd handle it herself.

IMO

LMAO!!! Let her go for it. She will make herself into a bigger caricature than she ALREADY IS!!! What a bleeping dolt. A half wit is a GENIUS by comparison. Let's see how she fares handling it herself!!! CEO!! :floorlaugh:

I believe that was because at the time she had no money. There is a brief due in court soon from defense about her appeal. Next week, I think. jmo

IMO

FROM THE HOLLY TWITTER:
These ...sources told her that Jose is still handling Casey’s appeals;

Sources, it seems may be feeding her misinformation. IIRC, JB cannot represent her on appeal.

LMAO!!! Let her go for it. She will make herself into a bigger caricature than she ALREADY IS!!! What a bleeping dolt. A half wit is a GENIUS by comparison. Let's see how she fares handling it herself!!! CEO!! :floorlaugh:

BBM

Well...if the past couple of days is any indication, I'd suggest she rethink her plan.

:innocent:

Don't quote me on this but I don't think that the original representative, in a criminal proceeding, can also be the representative in the appeal of the same charges. AZLAWYER, any thoughts on this?????

Between them they have only two functioning neurons. He could not make a living selling bikinis in Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak