Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I don't understand and perhaps you can help me out. The same folks (many of which frequent this forum) who say they would never watch a TV interview with OCA have no issue watching a 'video diary' from OCA which must be one of the most boring things you can watch?

She should be ignored, infamy or not. Everyone ignored OJ after a time.

I have not clicked to watch any of the videos of Casey Anthony and I never would. The only snippet I have seen of any of the videos is what they played on the Today Show on, I believe it was, Thursday morning.

Casey Anthony can choke on a Dorito dipped in bean dip for all I care.

Yes,I saw those tweets. They talked about FCA supposedly having a book deal opportunity, and that she is supposed to stay away from social networking sites or she could ruin those plans. I certainly hope so. LOL

Yes, and also the posts talking about contacting JB's office and the deal possibility looked like the same picture from the FB page that someone posted earlier was rumored to be LA!

Here is what I don't understand and perhaps you can help me out. The same folks (many of which frequent this forum) who say they would never watch a TV interview with OCA have no issue watching a 'video diary' from OCA which must be one of the most boring things you can watch?

Your answer would be as valid as any who post here, I would imagine.

Can you go back, momshrink, and snip the ssan out of your post so the mods don't have to do it? (I couldn't find the original ~ maybe it's been deleted already.) TIA. :tyou:

It was OCA's SSN# in someone else's post.

Yes, and also the posts talking about contacting JB's office and the deal possibility looked like the same picture from the FB page that someone posted earlier was rumored to be LA!

WOW. That would be interesting. A slight twist in things.

This is my first posted about this video,but I just watched it again-I am deaf and I do read lips.To me it looks like she is saying Johnny gave her the phone.I mean-I could be wrong,but that is what I see..just thought I share that with you all.

I think no one wants her to make a living because of what she has done. It really, really, really sends a bad message to any mother who thinks it a good idea to kill your child rather than turn that child over to a responsible adult. jmo

This is my first posted about this video,but I just watched it again-I am deaf and I do read lips.To me it looks like she is saying Johnny gave her the phone.I mean-I could be wrong,but that is what I see..just thought I share that with you all.

That's what I though too. Then I thought...Cheney...Johnny..Cheney...Johnny...

Do you think it could be Cheney as well? As in Cheney Mason?

All the best,

Mel

All the best,

Mel

it could be Cheney,but her mouth opens wide when she says the J -I see more of a J then C

Yes,I saw those tweets. They talked about FCA supposedly having a book deal opportunity, and that she is supposed to stay away from social networking sites or she could ruin those plans. I certainly hope so. LOL

If the videos are a preview of the book, this is my computer, I adopted a dog, things are getting better.....boring, boring :snail::snail:

All the best,

Mel

Or Dottie? Some people think she is saying Dottie. As in Dorthy Clay Sims.

Redact, redact, redact any SSN #s or DL #s or phone #s or addresses, please! And keep up the good alerting skills that you all have clearly learned so well over the last 3+ years here.

Many thanks!

All the best,

Mel

Or maybe Jose has her calling him Juany *Juany <modsnip>." :floorlaugh:

I'm going to open a second thread for this topic and close this one. Start packing up your picnic baskets and preparing to head to the new thread! This one closing in about 10 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member