Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a person on twitter saying they got a FB message from RH who says "the full length video apparently sold to ABC for 50K."

Whoooo! Go Disney!

What's next? Slaughter is the Magic Kingdom?

Not that I really believe that - but still have to change the channel now.

She tweeted that she is not Casey Anthony but I couldn't find why she was saying that. Why would it be Casey...she is not tweeting pro-Casey stuff at all?:waitasec:

I have no idea, but I caved under the pressure and started following her... so now I have unfollowed her just in case. :floorlaugh:

There's a person on twitter saying they got a FB message from RH who says "the full length video apparently sold to ABC for 50K."
well I hope she sold it and now people can start collecting and she can't get out of the depo

We are just going to have to wait and see if the full version of the second video shows up on "Good Morning America" or any other show on ABC. If it does, then chances are ABC paid for it! IMO.

She tweeted that she is not Casey Anthony but I couldn't find why she was saying that. Why would it be Casey...she is not tweeting pro-Casey stuff at all?:waitasec:

AHA! I will be getting a tweet too...if you go to that person's profile she is tweeting that to all of her followers or people who have tweeted her.

Then she names someone who has info on that being OCA and that person posted that she never said that. :crazy:

Interesting, Dr. Drew can't show the second video of Casey due to "Legal Constraints".

Well with all the criminal defense attorneys involved with her and her parents, I am not surprised.

AHA! I will be getting a tweet too...if you go to that person's profile she is tweeting that to all of her followers or people who have tweeted her.

Then she names someone who has info on that being OCA and that person posted that she never said that. :crazy:

ETA: OMG I was reading all the people that she sent that too and one of them is NTS!!!

Dr. Drew just said KCA is JUST a "screwball" who got away with something....

Yeah, she's a regular Lucy Ricardo.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-video-hacked-20120106,0,6356921.story

Casey Anthony reported in with her probation officer Thursday — the same day her "video diary" landed online and made national headlines — and complained that her computer was hacked.

Under the section of her monthly report that asks if she has any problems to discuss with her probation officer, Anthony wrote: "my computer was recently hacked, private videos that were recorded," and then something brief is redacted.

Does she not think she can get in trouble for making false statements again?

Interesting, Dr. Drew can't show the second video of Casey due to "Legal Constraints".

So his legal department is scared of Mason, prolly because they don't have the time or the inclination to find out how CM/KC have no case against anyone who publishes this. Way to dig in and do some real reporting, way to be aggressive about freedom of the press.

Whoooo! Go Disney!

What's next? Slaughter is the Magic Kingdom?

Not that I really believe that - but still have to change the channel now.

I dunno...considering the fact that people in an Olive Garden could actually put their forks to their mouths, with food on it, in the same room as her-People never cease to disappoint.
Being in a room with her and not standing up for principles, standing up for Caylee, to me, is as bad as watching a crime happen and ignoring it, is as bad as going AWOL. There are plenty of restaurants out there that aren't serving murderers. Yuck. I couldn't be her waitress for sure, nor could I be OJ's caddy, or Ted Kennedy's bartender. Hell, I couldn't even be Tiger Woods' caddy, and he didn't kill anyone!

Dr. Drew just said KCA is JUST a "screwball" who got away with something....

Yeah, she's a regular Lucy Ricardo.

Did he harp on her "brain disorder"? :sick: I was busy watching Rob Lowe on Piers Morgan. :heartbeat:

So his legal department is scared of Mason, prolly because they don't have the time or the inclination to find out how CM/KC have no case against anyone who publishes this. Way to dig in and do some real reporting, way to be aggressive about freedom of the press.

Methinks "legal constraints" actually translates to: "We cannot actually authenticate this video"

I don't think anyone is afraid of Cheney - small potatoes legal hubris compared to the network lawyers.

Hi CM! Happy New Year!

We are just going to have to wait and see if the full version of the second video shows up on "Good Morning America" or any other show on ABC. If it does, then chances are ABC paid for it! IMO.

So does this mean they knowingly purchased stolen goods???? jmo

Now that there is chatter that "allegedly" ABC paid $50K for the second video, it makes perfect sense why Dr. Drew is not showing any portion of the second video.

It has nothing to do with being scared of Mason, because in the show tonight, he still showed portions of the first video.

OMG ... How disgusting . Her dog is her baby . What the heck was Caylee ... someone to abuse , torture , murder and throw away like garbage . :furious:
The baby murder is totally sickening and disgusting .:furious:

It's a parody. Not really KC. lol

RH as in Richard Hornsby? Oh nevermind. Duh Rob. I found the tweet you are talking about.

IF she did sell that 2nd one for 50 grand it makes me laugh at her. She thought she was going to get a million dollars for a REAL interview, one with a high profile commentator and a stylist and a chauffer and hair and make-up, and with legitimacy.
But instead she is just sitting in some remote trailer looking at her web-cam. Hahahaha.
So she sold it for some $, Big freakin deal. She never came close to where she thought she was going to be.

And now people are just laughing at her. She looks awful and she is rambling on about nothing but drivel. YAY for Casey.

So does this mean they knowingly purchased stolen goods???? jmo

No ... But it would attest that they validated the source and the source was KC or her handlers and not some 3rd party who could be a hacker.

So it would debunk the hacking story and go to show this was the intent all along, to market and sell the longer Video Diary because KC needs cash in 2012.

Question is, will KC merchandise the video with some signed souvenir items such as Henkel duct tape, black trash bags, laundry bags, heart shaped stickers, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member