Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that that is Casey in Ohio at the olive garden. The photo is crystal clear. It looks EXACTLY like her and she pulls her sweater sleeves up in that exact insecure way she did every single day in court. Her mannerisms give her away. I'm not sure that it would have to be public knowledge for her to go to Ohio for the holidays, she is not on house arrest with an ankle bracelet. She could have received permission to go.

Her hair is dark bob, just like it is in the photo with the big boots. And Mason just said that she just got back from a getaway.

I believe 100 percent that it is her. I just can't believe no one threw their breadsticks at her.

I am confused. What is authentic and what is fake ...

Casey=fake
WSers=real

I think they are all authentically Casey, but I think either she got screwed by some 'friends' out to make money off of her, or this is her plan to make money for herself.

Per her former friends KC lies even when she doesn't have to so you can take it to the bank that everything from KC, her DT, her family, her supporters is fake and propaganda to fit her latest lifestyle image.

Remember KC lived in a fantasy and the leopard has not changed her spots.

Fake, fake, fake.

Why tell the truth when it is so much more fun to lie and it enables you to beat a murder rap?

Is that really a topless picture of Casey? :floorlaugh: What is she trying to do... show the *advertiser censored* industry what they are missing? They look really droopy to me.

I love the way all of these news snippets keep putting in how CA and GA fear for her safety as she has been in hiding since being aquitted! Could someone please caption that sentence under a picture of her at Olive Garden? Please? And then send it to Judge Munyon and her PO. Puhleeeeez!

We have to be really clear now with regards to the guy who put the video on YouTube.

We have one individual, who uploaded to YouTube a "unlisted" video and then we have Jon Briely who claims he found the video on a "free site" after seeing it on two "pay per view" :rolleyes: and downloaded it from free site (YouTube) and put it on his YouTube channel.

Nothing is an accident and Casey is not a "victim". We have been talking about how something comes out to the media from Defense when Jeff Ashton gets press etc. I think it was released on purpose by the defense hoping that there would be negative press against Casey so they can continue with the "her life is in danger trash". What's happening with her Civil cases? imo her civil attorney doesn't want her in a courtroom - they don't want her to pay any money to anyone, they don't want her answering questions for a depo (and doesn't she have until 01/17/2012 to file her appeal???) they want the cases thrown out. What's going on behind the curtain? Is she getting off probation early? If so, I really can not imagine her staying in Florida. And crawling out of the woodwork, the Anthony's, and they are are going along with and fueling that dumb story with their press release stating they fear for her safety or something along those lines. And CM, who believes anything he says anymore?

Oh my goodness, looks like loads of people here are now following AS twitter. She is going to think something is happening. :)

Is that really a topless picture of Casey? :floorlaugh: What is she trying to do... show the *advertiser censored* industry what they are missing? They look really droopy to me.

:floorlaugh: Must have been those 4 years of jailhouse sportsbras! I thought the same thing!

Oh my goodness, looks like loads of people here are now following AS twitter. She is going to think something is happening. :)

I didn't follow her. :innocent: I did read and look at all her pictures though. That's how I seen the boobie picture of Casey and almost choked on my cheeto.

And she did clarify that RH and DH are the same person! Thinks it's someone connected to OCA with two fake accounts

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-video-hacked-20120106,0,6356921.story

Casey Anthony reported in with her probation officer Thursday — the same day her "video diary" landed online and made national headlines — and complained that her computer was hacked.

Under the section of her monthly report that asks if she has any problems to discuss with her probation officer, Anthony wrote: "my computer was recently hacked, private videos that were recorded," and then something brief is redacted.

It is well known that FCA lied to her parents, grandmother, neighbors, friends, the police officers, detectives and the FBI agents handling her murder case. She was convicted on four counts by a jury in a court of law of lying to police officers. She could tell any lie with a straight and convincing face that even astounded JA.

So why does her PO believe that everything FCA is reporting is the truth when she fills out her monthly report?

The PO also noted that FCA was upset about her computer being hacked and uploaded to YouTube. I wonder how upset she could have been when she wasn't upset at all about her own daughter being dead and her body being chewed and dragged about by animals. Talk about dragging out the "poor little mistreated me" card!

What kind of PO does she have? I hope the whole probation department in Florida gets investigated if they go along with this attitude and treatment of a felon on probation. Who does the probation department report to anyway?

ETA= I forgot I'm way behind in reading so I guess this subject has already been discussed. I couldn't help myself when my anger came out after reading this post. Sorry.

One of the posts where she has a link to RH's Facebook posts, it shows a link to the YouTube video that was posted on 12/23/11 and the comment is "teaser". The YouTube video link shows the video as follows: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKxZC5IMblk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I didn't follow her. :innocent: I did read and look at all her pictures though. That's how I seen the boobie picture of Casey and almost choked on my cheeto.

That is an old picture that has been floating around for quite a while. No one even knows if this is Casey. IMO, no it is not, FWIW and my :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double