Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omgosh...did anyone see these pics Casey apparently uploaded of Caylee in Aug. 2011. Ugh.

[ame="http://www.slide.com/r/8nDAPuzt3z_rYp_J3p75tuiOjNcozvCv"]cays by caseyomarie@@AMEPARAM@@http://widget-ce.slide.com/p1/72057594050540494/lt_t021_v000_s0un_f00/images/xslide1.gif@@AMEPARAM@@ce@@AMEPARAM@@72057594050540494@@AMEPARAM@@lt_t021_v000_s0un_f00[/ame]

rh seems to be involved w/kc back in Aug check slide acct which was done from Aug 08 goes dormant til 08 11 ---caseyomarie gets us every time---just look at guestbook

From what I can tell so far, it's very obvious that Casey trusted RH, perhaps not on a romantic level, but Casey is known more for "giving it away" than she is for actual romance.

If RH had hacked her computer, he wouldn't have her nude photo, ONE TAKEN SMACK-DAB IN FRONT OF THE WEB CAM, mind you - not casually taken someplace else in the house. The picture shows "purpose", intent to parade her nakedness for whomever it was on the other side of that web cam.

The likely path that this took is that she trusted RH with many of her videos including sexing him on webcam which is where he captured her nude picture. There is no indication whatsoever that RH hacked her computer, but what she didn't count on was that RH would betray her.

Here is why I think some guy would have bought her a phone. She hooks up with some guy via the net. They chat, e-mail, send each other pictures. He says he is a convict too and she checks him out online and decides to trust him. He wants to be able to talk to her and hear her voice. Its a sure bet guys don't like to chat and e-mail. She says she can't have a phone in her name wa-wa, cause she can't look like she has any money. He thinks kewl, I'll send ya a phone and add ya to my family plan. No one can trace it to you. Now he sends her a phone and he has a record of her bills. As far as we know he also has GPS records. She has a phone and doesn't have to buy it or pay the bill. She naturally thinks this guy is crazy bout her and she has scammed him out of her phone.

I just looked at the slide.com profile for caseyomarie linked on Jon and Holly's page and noticed that there is an entry posted by someone named Skip Elefson back in August of last year that reads:

" Casey, I'm a friend of Rob Hensley, Floy Alexander, & Tracey Young. They can vouch for me. Just want to let you know, you have a "real friend" in me! I'm completely behind you, "no matter what," and someone you can talk to without fear! I'm on Facebook. "

Hmmm.. so whoever this Rob Hensley guy is, he has definitely been in the picture for a few months. It might actually be true he is FCA's BF or at least a close "friend"..

JMO

Does it creep anyone else but me out that we know where her moles are? I think I've just made myself sick.

Just saw this on Jon and Holly's page: If you go to the guestbook for the slide,com profile for caseyomarie , there is an entry posted back in August of last year that reads:

Casey, I'm a friend of Rob Hensley, Floy Alexander, & Tracey Young. They can vouch for me. Just want to let you know, you have a "real friend" in me! I'm completely behind you, "no matter what," and someone you can talk to without fear! I'm on Facebook.

Hmmm.. whoever this Rob Hensley guy is, he has definitely been in the picture for a few months. It might actually be true he is FCA's BF.

JMO

Seems Jon & Holly are reading here. LOL

Since I have to get off line in a bit and don't have time to dig back through all the old threads, can anyone remember anything about any of the contributors to KC's jail commissary fund? I can remember not understanding why anyone would help her like that... but maybe they were setting her up so she'd trust them later? I'm kind of wondering if this RH was one of them. :waitasec:

I still have "Yee's" facebook page open and it's letting me look at all of the pages - is there something in particular I can screencap for anyone? Between FCA and little Sky Metalwala, my brain is mush...but I can still screencap for y'all. :)

What about her face? Isn't that how you could tell if it's KC?

Her face isn't exactly the risque part of this naked photo that national media hasn't already boringly captured time and again! :giggle:

IMO, Casey was under a very watchful eye when she was released from jail in July. She also may have moved from state to state for a while. Also, we have seen Casey in Ohio, just can't recall the month of that sighting and clearly Casey had a decent size chest then compared to the nude photo of the person in the video.

Casey is pretty endowed even during the trial compared to the nude photo released so many months ago.

I recall reading all the complaints during the trial with Casey sticking out her chest. Heck the person in the picture couldn't stick out her chest, IMO, to make a statement. :crazy:

Her face isn't exactly the risque part of this naked photo that national media hasn't already boringly captured time and again! :giggle:
That's my point. You show the picture showing her face so we can tell who it is and blur out any parts of her body that are private. How hard is that?

@JudgeJeanine
Jeanine Pirro
alright...segment on whats-her-face coming up next. ugh. i can't bear to write her name

I knew who she was talking about! Right now! :lol:

That's my point. You show the picture showing her face so we can tell who it is and blur out any parts of her body that are private. How hard is that?

Look around the 'net if you're interested in finding Casey's naked photo. It's fairly easy to find and spreading like wildfire.

Well, kiddos! I think if we keep our eyes open for a few days, the truth is going to come out about all of this. The post about KC saying JB was fired if he didn't get her a deal by year's end or she'd go it alone was probably right on the money! And, now, here we are! I just hope something she has done violated her probation! :woohoo:

The woman on twitter who we talked about last night was tweeting pics of this guys house and calling him felon. She had a good point..if he is a felon, OCA should NOT be associating with him on probation so if she is....ruh roh

The nude photo came out months and months ago; IIRC within a month after Casey's release. It appears the nude photo may have come out in November 2011.

Lol, Patty. But you're right ~ the moles are no problem. It's getting those 40 years off that's the hard part! Otherwise there's no power of suggestion strong enough to make this body go viral. Well, maybe the flu. :D

Oh, 40 years ago, my body would have gone viral as it looked so good. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya