Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Tracy and a Rob associated with LP and both spent time with FCA. Wonder if there is a connection?
I think FCA has been sending out videos and sexting for a few months. There are probably more pictures and videos out there. Sure ruins plans for big $$$$ from interviews. I also think she got "donations" from the guy(s) she sent pictures to. Of course, one betrayed her. Didn't we say she would always have to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life?
JMO

Wow @AmeliaSobel sure is posting a LOT of info on her Twitter page.

The nude photo came out months and months ago; IIRC within a month after Casey's release.

The naked photo was likely taken right after Casey's release, but it had never surfaced online until this past week.

Oh, and Casey was attentive enough to make sure her wrists were dressed in her usual cheap bracelet garb for her naked photo. :giggle:

I don't post much but seeing so many wondering about the "YEE" FB page, I thought I would. I read the whole page and he makes some very interesting comments. As always, I can't tell WHOSE side he is on though. All very strange. There are at least a couple of people posting to him that appear to be just trying to get him to talk.
After he said he was shutting the page down for the day he posted a comment to Caylee that he loves her and nothing else matters, along with a link to a video;

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/ope...paign=blog_instructions_directurl_makeyourown

(Hope I did that right.)

I didn't read the end of the first thread so not sure what Yee page you are talking about but I think the real LA has a real FB page. I found him on one of his friends pages. It's private but you can see some of his activity including gaming and fantasy football stuff. And appears to have just joined not too long ago.

I don't think that Yee is him. I think that's someone scamming people. IMO

Omgosh...did anyone see these pics Casey apparently uploaded of Caylee in Aug. 2011. Ugh.

cays by caseyomarie

The pic with her cuddled on Jesus knee is from here on WS. Shoot, I don't recall who had it as a sig, but it was early 2010, whilst I was helping my dad.
He passed and I 'almost' contacted the poster to ask for something similar with THE father with MY father.

Is there a link to AS twitter page? I am dying to know what she is saying!

I agree. He cannot be that heartless as to use the same heart-shaped sticker cutout... can he??

Take into consideration that Lee was heartless enough to be slapping his sister ^5's while his baby niece was missing and his very own sister wasn't telling a soul where she was.

YES, he's that heartless.

I'm not sure if we're able to post Twitter links, but just google her name and voila, there she is! ;)

Yes, we had a big ole discussion about it on the sidebar thread. A chili contest with beer pong! Oh the ironies! :floorlaugh:

The Annual Chilli cook off is run by local radio and helps raise money for (detective Barb) Crimeline I believe.

twitter.com (and her first and last name). Yes, yes.....I tweeted (only peeked). lol Not sure I'll be able to face myself in the morning.

The whole family is sick. jmoo

The Anthonys are crazy, dysfunctional, and attention seeking. They are really secretive in nature at times. :crazy:

Casey Anthony's video reminds me of those videos Osama bin Laden released every year. :crazy:

Without accusing anyone of anything, just thought I'd throw in that this RH is said to be very computer literate. And a crackhead and thief according to one or two that seem to know him, not to mention what his criminal and civil records indicate. What I can't figure out is why DH was willing to take the heat for him originally. Guessing RH knew his background wouldn't stand up to too much scrutiny and convinced this DH to protect him? But what would make DH go along with it? And are they related or is the last name just coincidence?

As for being a 'boyfriend'...as tight a leash as her handlers keep on her, I would imagine sexting online would make that person as close to a boyfriend as any she might be able to arrange these days.

If that FB is Lee, it sounds to me as if he doesn't have any contact with her at all - this poster is figuring out stuff by reading the same twitter news we are. If I had to make a guess, I'd say it's a poser, but who knows?

I'm waaaay back in the other thread, so not sure if this has been mentioned.
IMO, she looks miserable and bored as heck in the video.

Maybe she wanted a new location and 'accidently on purpose' released the vid, which of course leads the Anthony's to comment on fears for her safety with all those 'crazy bloggers' trying to figure out where she is, and hey presto, KC will get exactly what she wants again.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member