Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Color me confused. On one page it says we can't post Twitter links and the next page we can,lol. Wow.

Wish I had known that and I would not have had to get a T account,lol.

This is getting better and better. Ha! Maybe the big news about Jose being fired wasn't the big news after all? Maybe Jose is about to become Casey's real life cousin? :floorlaugh:

yes, we are. :floorlaugh:

Brianne has been saying since yesterday she has a 3rd video and will verify it before she releases it. She tweeted that twice last night and said she'd look at it this morning. Supposedly it was emailed to her yesterday.

Then this morning she acts like she has no idea what all the fuss is about and she'll get around to looking at it when she has time.

Say what?

Exactly. She should put up or shut up. Who receives an authentic unseen video of Casey Anthony, takes the time to brag about it on Twitter but then says she will check it out the next morning....? puhleez.

Thanks for the link. Much of what I read earlier made it seem as though he were hurt and angry at his family, but that was just my take on his posts. I thought I saw a couple of pictures on this slideshow that I have never seen before, which, if correct, would lend to the fact that it is indeed LA. Can some others watch please and see if you think some of these photos are new? TIA!

Nope none looked new to me. In fact, a few had websites' names on the bottom, including one with ABC on bottom of pic

Since I dont twitter or use FB is there anyone who can summarise what these conversations are about? Just the high spots if there are any...... and how do you know any of this is legit?

Talina

Would you kindly remove the Twitter links in the post you quoted of mine as I went overboard with the Twitter links when I know I shouldn't have. :blushing:

Reference my Post 109 that I edited.

POST 111

Thanks

That photo is from the summer- it was a chili lunch at work and George and Cindy were there too. George was wearing a Quinco Co ID badge...
Yes I remember the discussion. There were good pics of them (GA CA & LA) at the cook-off. LA was looking happy n healthy too.

Wow, so RH is Jose's cousin, Jose had to be the one to introduce Casey to him. So Jose helped his client break her own probation. Well, that's unless she snooped in his phone or something or got this cousin's info. I can't believe the DT is letting her have all sorts of electronic equipment. Do they not remember how much evidence against her came from electronic equipment? I guess the acquittal made them forget how much trouble she can get into with access to the internet and a phone. Sheesh.

i did manage to get the photo he posted about an hour ago which is supposed to be a photo of him but unless he's put on A LOT of weight i don't think it's really Lee. Don't know if the photo i've attached will be viewable as the one Lee posted on facebook was very small

View attachment 20499

The only thing about that picture is the eyebrows. "Yee" has VERY distinct, kind of bushy eyebrows with a certain shape and they are the same in that picture.

He looks like he gained a lot of weight and covered his grey. But the eyebrows? Exactly the same.

I had also read on earlier tweets that FCA's boyfriend was married and had kids. I wonder if that is RB or is that someone else?

Since I dont twitter or use FB is there anyone who can summarise what these conversations are about? Just the high spots if there are any...... and how do you know any of this is legit?

If you google her whole name, you can find a page that lists her Twitter messages. I did that because I don't use Twitter either.

Thanks for the link. Much of what I read earlier made it seem as though he were hurt and angry at his family, but that was just my take on his posts. I thought I saw a couple of pictures on this slideshow that I have never seen before, which, if correct, would lend to the fact that it is indeed LA. Can some others watch please and see if you think some of these photos are new? TIA!

There are few of Caylee (about two or three) that are definitely new and that in the three years that I have obsessively followed this case, I have never seen.

Wow, so RH is Jose's cousin, Jose had to be the one to introduce Casey to him. So Jose helped his client break her own probation. Well, that's unless she snooped in his phone or something or got this cousin's info. I can't believe the DT is letting her have all sorts of electronic equipment. Do they not remember how much evidence against her came from electronic equipment? I guess the acquittal made them forget how much trouble she can get into with access to the internet and a phone. Sheesh.

I haven't seen anything other than one questionable article on a web site that is supposedly compiling all the tweet info together that makes this revelation. It has been picked up from this one site and now is spreading.

I, along with a lot of ppl posting today, have been following tweets most of the day and not one has mentioned seeing this tweeted so I have no idea where it originated or who said it.

Having said that, there are sites that have screen shots of RH trying to convince Casey early on that she can trust him to be her friend and that he is a convicted felon as well so he knows what she is going through, yada yada yada. I can't see why he would feel the need to do that on a forum if he is in fact JBs cousin. That doesn't make sense...but then again a lot of this doesn't make sense. I swear, you can't make some of this up.

Exactly. She should put up or shut up. Who receives an authentic unseen video of Casey Anthony, takes the time to brag about it on Twitter but then says she will check it out the next morning....? puhleez.
Twitter's full of liars and pretenders. That's why OCA has always fitted into this online world so well.
This person has a video (the third in the series) of the world's most hated woman, and she hasn't bothered to look at it? Pfft.

Twitter has been very interesting today. I've been all over the place. I read them from as, which leads me to check others she references. One thing I read, I think from a screenshot, is that the phone was bought by Jpn Padmore. I haven't been able to find anything on who he is. That was said by John Brileu. I also saw one that said CA's book is coming out next month. If that is true, I hope it flops.

Lol, Patty. But you're right ~ the moles are no problem. It's getting those 40 years off that's the hard part! Otherwise there's no power of suggestion strong enough to make this body go viral. Well, maybe the flu. :D

----------------------
I'd have 'em rolling in the streets. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I haven't seen anything other than one questionable article on a web site that is supposedly compiling all the tweet info together that makes this revelation. It has been picked up from this one site and now is spreading.

I, along with a lot of ppl posting today, have been following tweets most of the day and not one has mentioned seeing this tweeted so I have no idea where it originated or who said it.

Having said that, there are sites that have screen shots of RH trying to convince Casey early on that she can trust him to be her friend and that he is a convicted felon as well so he knows what she is going through, yada yada yada. I can't see why he would feel the need to do that on a forum if he is in fact JBs cousin. That doesn't make sense...but then again a lot of this doesn't make sense. I swear, you can't make some of this up.

No, you can't make this stuff up! I remember how much we said that during the case and trial. And now the phrase comes up again!!!! Makes me miss my old friend who used to say it all the time.

This is getting better and better. Ha! Maybe the big news about Jose being fired wasn't the big news after all? Maybe Jose is about to become Casey's real life cousin? :floorlaugh:

.... or inmate.

No, you can't make this stuff up! I remember how much we said that during the case and trial. And now the phrase comes up again!!!! Makes me miss my old friend who used to say it all the time.

I do too!

Can you tell me what happened to her, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18