Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AS post from DaDessertlady.

OMG - teen, 2 cats, a hubby - I can't keep up with all the intitials and names...let alone the posts (I have no clue who AS or DaDessertlady is). Can anyone post a link to the piccie where she has WS in the background.

Please...pretty please!

Thanks!

Mel

Did anyone notice on the new pic she sent last night, that on the tabs she has the Websleuths page of JB on Geraldo open and another page. So she is on here.

Where are you seeing this? I'm having trouble here.

I still can't find it and can't search too much as I am recording.

Are you saying AS had the WS tab open or DaD?

Yes, AS had the WS tab open. She took a screen shot of Casey's slide acct, but happened to have a WS tab up at the same time

No, it must have been Dessertlady. She is so funny, I love her posts.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if AS realized @Leeaanthony is following her. His account is verified and he only follows 2 people: @AmeliaSobel and @CaseyTrackers. Chatter on Twitter is that LA is still in touch with FCA. So, I guess he is likely relaying all of this to her? Giving her ideas for new lies to come up with regarding all of this?

OMG, da dessert ladie is killing me!!!! So funny, and I LOVE that her name is Clora Form (dadessertladie). :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I'm actually thinking of joining Twitter just to follow her!

Now she's going to randomly call numbers and hopes to get Tony! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, AS had the WS tab open. She took a screen shot of Casey's slide acct, but happened to have a WS tab up at the same time

OK, that makes sense now as BC was here yesterday and posting. Is that post still viewable? I can't dig right now as I am recording the segment on Ayla.

Anyone see kitties yet? lol

:floorlaugh:

Well, by now I think most of us have seen the ti.....

Trying to compare "the puppies" is enough to handle. Let her keep her kitty where it belongs, in hiding! If that thing shows up, goodnight nurse. I'm taking a vacation.
:crazy:

OK, that makes sense now as BC was here yesterday and posting. Is that post still viewable? I can't dig right now as I am recording the segment on Ayla.

Oh, you don't mean Brad Conway, LOL. For a moment, I was like WHAT? LOL

Yes . . . 3 tabs open one was WS, one was Stephanie Perez, one was the p*rny shot of FKC on Slide via IE

I guess she WAS a p*rn star prior to incarceration. Remember when we matched moles?

am i allowed tp do this i thought it was a link

...well I guess not Angel - I saw it, and Eidetic nearly had to say "Goodnite Nurse"

Seems she's still the demure child of old - she definitely has an internet career in front of her ... or

oh pfffttt...why on earth would caseyomarie post now under a profile she used prior to arrest. I didn't see a piccie under ANS's profile with CFCMA with WS open to it. Is this just a hoax.

Dang I'm getting so frustrated with the initials and secrecy here that i just may have to take a break. No - I know I have to take a break. Where is the WS that was so informative that we're now talking in code and innuendos?

MOO

Mel

I wonder if AS realized @Leeaanthony is following her. His account is verified and he only follows 2 people: @AmeliaSobel and @CaseyTrackers. Chatter on Twitter is that LA is still in touch with FCA. So, I guess he is likely relaying all of this to her? Giving her ideas for new lies to come up with regarding all of this?

That's not an officially verified account (the Twitter verified symbol is blue with a white check - and they now only verify sponsors/partners, I read yesterday).

You can type whatever you want in your Twitter profile description and it will show under your name on your account. Lots of people put things like you see with this account, but it's not an official Twitter verification.

OK, I found the picture, and again, I know I have seen this picture floating around before.

Actually is was DaD that tweeted it and AS re-tweeted it. It is DaD that is on WS.

That picture was tweeted back on August 25, 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand