Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah - no Dr. G show on my ID Discovery channel tonight so I won't be able to give you a report!

Mine shows it currently running and I have set it to record at the repeat show in a couple of hours since Ive missed it. I'll let you know what she says.

I'm truly starting to think JB has his hand in this pot. Anyone else?

Are you guys reading this article? It is all but saying that Casey leaked the videos through an agent, who then leaked them through another agent , who then leaked them to Holly and Jon to confuse and muddy the trail. (All on purpose) It also says that Paul Francisco's lawyer is Jose Baez.

I now have absolutely no clue as to what is going on. It's the Casey Affect. It never fails.

IDK, it would seem logical that the best way to prevent her from repeating her bad acts and spare future members of society would have been to simply tell the truth at her trial and let the state safely house her for the rest of her natural life.

The thought of this family keeping others safe by keeping KC close would seem delusional on their part. They have a really lousy track record so far when it comes to protecting family members from her predatory deeds, much less the general public.

I've been reading about which Anthony family members will have her over for dinner, who will love her, etc.

Does everyone understand that Casey Anthony has AntiSocial Personality Disorder? ( commonly called a Psychopath). Narcissistic Personality Disorder is an axis diagnosis. It's impossible to have ASPD without Narcissistic PD being present. AntiSocial Personality Disorder is generally considered to be non-curable. It is the empty void where a soul should be.

Do you understand that this means-- If SHE wants to be " coddled" by someone and be " special" to them, and they turn away from her, the hounds of hell have just been unleashed upon THEM????

In fact, she may have killed Caylee because the child cried for Cindy and was so close to Cindy.
That's how a Psychopath thinks. You leave me, and it's the last time you will leave anywhere.

IF I were an Anthony family member, someone Casey considers to be a BFF, or a BF, I would fear for my life. I am extremely serious.

Breaking: Paul Francisco, mystery Florida record producer comes forward to insinuate that he knows who leaked Casey Anthony tapes.

It’s starting to look like a high level espionage game of cat and mouse with a variety of players, all meticulously covering their tracks, hiding their identities yet nevertheless actively courting the media and twitter followers. But there might be light at the end of the tunnel pursuant to our discussion not just an hour and a half ago (6pm EST) with one Paul Fransisco who has insinuated knows who leaked the Casey Anthony tapes and adding that in the next few days expect the trap doors to really fly open.
http:///2012/01/breaking-paul-franc...that-he-knows-who-leaked-casey-anthony-tapes/

:yesss:

A site who’s host server is own and run by a Mr Paul Franscico and who has just disclosed to us that Casey Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez is also his lawyer (which leads one to wonder what has been discussed between these two men?)

This is starting to get interesting.

Don't worry about going off topic. This is not a thread. It's a therapy journal for all of us who are still prisoners of the Anthony Spin Cycle. We have severe PTSD from our heads bouncing off the walls of their industrial-sized washing machine. I am amazed we still have decent syntax and can form complete sentences after three years of this hoola. Some day we'll all recover from this. Right now, baby steps, baby steps.

The Video diaries are not that interesting though, they had an initial impact because it was a first and view into the world of KC but you cannot watch much of them and surely the novelty will quickly wear off.

These characters can all be spin masters used to distract, just like the DT did but at the end of the day what's the big deal, if there are long-term interest (maybe for bored voyeurs) and why release the revealing photos (if real) when there was an amazing offer from Flynt?

This could generate some short-term money for KC but at the price of jeopardizing the civil lawsuits and KC's future worth -- since this is trashy.

Is JB trying to burn KC by using his proxies? It seems more like a backlash than a marketing ploy?

Seems like JB is trying to pimp out KC/ The frontal pic, could that be to show what Hustler turned down? Ha Ha Ha

I don't think JB is trying to pimp out anything. I think the smarmy little man is ticked his 3 year meal ticket is going to kick him to the curb, and he's trying to Thwart her and mason's attempt at making any real money.

...respectfully snipped...1
In fact, she may have killed Caylee because the child cried for Cindy and was so close to Cindy.
That's how a Psychopath thinks. You leave me, and it's the last time you will leave anywhere.

]

That is exactly what I have always wondered about. I have always thought that right after Cindy attacked Casey and tried to strangle her [ according to Lee] that an outraged Casey grabbed her sleeping baby and left the house. I think that Poor Caylee probably began crying and wanted to go home to grandma. She may have begun sobbing and saying over and over " I want CeeCee...I want my CeeCee." That alone would be enough to trigger Casey's cold dead heart, imo.

For anyone interested:

Dr G: Inside the Caylee Anthony Case is on ID channel right now

FRACK! I missed it AGAIN!!!

But I just looked at the guide and it comes back on at 10:00 Central Time.

A site who’s host server is own and run by a Mr Paul Franscico and who has just disclosed to us that Casey Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez is also his lawyer (which leads one to wonder what has been discussed between these two men?)

This is starting to get interesting.

Is this man, PF, in Florida???

I'm truly starting to think JB has his hand in this pot. Anyone else?

I do think that the Twitter community that is so passionately Tweeting propaganda to create Twama are doing so to attract followers and distract folks away from the truth. Seems like a JB tactic since there were connections inferred.

A LOT of time and energy has been invested to create a storm in a teacup to hide the truth.

Ignore this Twama and fake disclosures and go back to trusted sources and good old fashioned sleuthing.

I've been reading about which Anthony family members will have her over for dinner, who will love her, etc.

Does everyone understand that Casey Anthony has AntiSocial Personality Disorder? ( commonly called a Psychopath). Narcissistic Personality Disorder is an axis diagnosis. It's impossible to have ASPD without Narcissistic PD being present. AntiSocial Personality Disorder is generally considered to be non-curable. It is the empty void where a soul should be.

Do you understand that this means-- If SHE wants to be " coddled" by someone and be " special" to them, and they turn away from her, the hounds of hell have just been unleashed upon THEM????

IF I were an Anthony family member, someone Casey considers to be a BFF, or a BF, I would fear for my life. I am extremely serious.

I think we all pretty much get it that she is at best a malignant type of narcissist and at worse a raging sociopath. We've had experts on here discussing what DSM-IV codes they would assign her and eloquently elucidating why since well before the trial and many others here who have painful personal experiences with people with those disorders who can relate. Most of our talk now is simply high irony or venting because what appeared obvious to most all of us was apparently lost on a jury.

Psychopaths, like great white sharks, are fascinating, if chilling. The faster we can recognize them, the sooner we can get out of their way. The more we can study them, the closer we might be to finding out what causes the disorder and if there can be some sort of eventual chemical or physiological intervention or treatment. Until then, we just have to trust an imperfect justice system to remove them from our path when they are destructive and avoid any kind of behavior that imitates how her family has reacted. They are a total study in what doesn't work at all.

Oh, and I'm hoping she does reject somebody who is a mirror image of her own disorder, like JVS. Duelling sociopaths. Just desserts.

I am not sure that Baez had anything to do with these being released. I think he lokoked really angry and disgusted on GR and I think he is upset that these were released publicly. I think he is still trying to get her a mainstream deal of some kind for big bucks. These trashy trailer park vids will block those efforts, imo.

According to this site: http:///2012/01/breaking-leaks-of-casey-anthonys-supposed-new-boyfriend-rampant-on-twitter/ ABC paid 50K for a video

Looking at the link, just under the alleged topless pic of Casey, there is a screenshot of Rob saying that he was the one who blocked out and edited the photos. I'm guessing he means where he scribbled the necklace out and the woman's face who is hugging Casey etc.

I do think that the Twitter community that is so passionately Tweeting propaganda to create Twama are doing so to attract followers and distract folks away from the truth. Seems like a JB tactic since there were connections inferred.

A LOT of time and energy has been invested to create a storm in a teacup to hide the truth.

Ignore this Twama and fake disclosures and go back to trusted sources and good old fashioned sleuthing.

Yes, agree! I'm standing on your side of the gymnasium!

Ignore this Twama and fake disclosures and go back to trusted sources and godd old fashioned sleuthing.

...well after all, JB is master of Social Media.

and I agree - typical "look over there!" DT machinations. Something is being hidden or obfuscated (sorry FCA, google it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb