Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be interesting if like ZFG that Amelia Noel Sobel was a KC alter ego to attack herself while hyping herself up?

Think about it, ANS a 3 letter name just like ZFG and JMH.

Things that make you go hmmmm?

Thoughts Amelia err I mean KC?

No..she's real...Amelia that is.:crazy:

Could JB be getting disbarred maybe?

It sounds personal. I bet she fired him, or did something to undermine him. That is how she rolls. If he proved useless in her life, she simply cut him out and began manipulating someone else.

We all know he should be disbarred but I doubt it will happen. Wouldn't that be nice?

I bet CA was staying at Paul Fransisco house. Notice the one picture of the big boots CA is wearing and in the background a guitar is leaning against the wall.

PF will not undermine his own attorney...note the DT came up with another plan to thwart anyone finding out the truth. This is all the new plan to cover up.

Don't buy into it at all people.

Well there is a PF living in Tampa in a 2 bedroom house.

It sounds personal. I would be she fired him, or did something to undermine him. That is how she rolls. If he proved useless in her life, she simply cut him out and began manipulating to someone else.

We all know he should be disbarred but I doubt it will happen. Wouldn't that be nice?

I suppose I was just posting my desire for it to be.

I bet since JB couldn't get her the millions she got mad at him. LMAO

Bet JB regrets now. There I go again, wishing.

Thank you but the little scratched up picture of the girl sitting next to CA it seems to kind of fit Amelia.

She is a writer and graphic designer how does she get involved with this all?

Maybe Casey contacted her about writing her book. Maybe she met with Casey several times. Maybe with Jose as well.

It sounds personal. I would be she fired him, or did something to undermine him. That is how she rolls. If he proved useless in her life, she simply cut him out and began manipulating to someone else.

JB proved to be the weakest link so KC voted him off her delusion.

Yes, agree! I'm standing on your side of the gymnasium!

------------------
Hi I dont care to hear rumors. It is just to keep the plot going. That is why I like Websleuths, no nonsense, no rumors allowed ,sort of a grown up site!!. I dont see where the leaked tapes are that good. I;m an old lady who hasnt been out of the house in 3 days and my life is more interesting than her so called tapes.:floorlaugh: :seeya:

I think so too! I just checked and I see tweets from her as far back as March 18, 2011.

So .... That was what KC was doing under the table at all those endless motion hearings?

How do you know that Rob is not a decoy? Maybe I'm Casey Anthony's boyfriend----Paul Francisco.

Insanity.

How do you know that Rob is not a decoy? Maybe I'm Casey Anthony's boyfriend----Paul Francisco.

Insanity.

He said that? See if he did that shows you that he isn't turning on JB or CA...This is all smoke and mirrors to keep her in the news to be able to sell more video's!

If true ABC paid 50k for a video, then I bet they are upping the anti for even more.

I suppose I was just posting my desire for it to be.

I bet since JB couldn't get her the millions she got mad at him. LMAO

Bet JB regrets now. There I go again, wishing.

He regretted knowing her a long time ago. At least when he told her to "stop acting like a 2 yr old" in court we knew he had it with her. You don't say that to another person unless the relationship is pretty well done with and you feel contempt for them...

I posted earlier that Holly adamantly denied having anything to do with the Caseycansing website and the youtube account in her name.

She went on to give all of the details of the guy that she traced it all back to...the same guy that sang The Pledge Of Allegiance and My country tis of thee while she was talking to him.

Paul Francisco. It is this guy. She said he was arrogant, talked over her, and tried to shake her down to buy the URL Holly Bristow.com from him if she wanted it. She said she would not.

What I typed is so crazy and I can't keep up anymore. PTSD from the past three years for sure.

He said that? See if he did that shows you that he isn't turning on JB or CA...This is all smoke and mirrors to keep her in the news to be able to sell more video's!

If true ABC paid 50k for a video, then I bet they are upping the anti for even more.

He said that. Its on the second page of the article. Not sure if he is being facetious or not, and I'm not sure it even matters anymore. It is impossible to shovel through all of this madness.

Impossible.

He regretted knowing her a long time ago. At least when he told her to "stop acting like a 2 yr old" in court we knew he had it with her. You don't say that to another person unless the relationship is pretty well done with and you feel contempt for them...

Yes I remember all that....but even if they hated each other she kept him on as her lead attorney. She did get her off even if I don't give him credit for it but rather a ^remark about jury here.

Amelia sobel claims that her twit name is just a "pen name" and not real

Yes I've read that her real last name starts with a B, but who knows if that's true. These tweets are crazy.

would someone give me a synopsis of these characters with as much detail as possible? I would so appreciate it. Ive been tryin to figure this out and I cant keep this straight im trying to ascertain who these ppl are and what is their motivation.

thank you super sleuths so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member