Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that. Its on the second page of the article. Not sure if he is being facetious or not, and I'm not sure it even matters anymore. It is impossible to shovel through all of this madness.

Impossible.

Guess we will have to wait and see what drops down out of that trap door.

But seriously, it is one thing to discuss Miss Anthony on forums and this did peek our interest a bit but not enough to want to see her face on TV. So NBC, ABC, The Dirty or whatever else might like to give her air time. Keep your freaking money and don"t waste it on a baby that killer. Your just adding to her sickness.

I mentioned this in the sidebar thread, but I want to bring it up here as a question....

As Dr. Fessel posted both FCAs filled out probation report and a blank, we can (sort of) deduce that she has indicated that she is attending some kind of therap (mental health, drug or alcohol). The report also notes that she is upset at having been "hacked."

My Question: Isn't this the first time she's indicated that she is in any kind of therapy? And now her "therapeutic" video diaries have been "hacked"????

If so - how convennnnient.

Hope somebody calls her out on this (hope she really did lie to her PO)
Just like Cindy's e-mails were "hacked" when she got called out on it prior to the trial... another idea borne of Cindy!:rolleyes:

Maybe Casey contacted her about writing her book. Maybe she met with Casey several times. Maybe with Jose as well.

Or maybe she can't stand her or swallow the verdict so she made it her business to torture her. Who knows right? The internet and social media are such amazing things. It's crazy what a person, a country, a movement can actually accomplish through those avenues. Social media has bit back at MSM media in such a big way in the past couple of years, covering, uncovering, and being the watchdog that Mass Media used to be but no longer is. It is all reactionary sensationalism now, if they don't cover it, the internet has a way of making them (MASS MEDIA) pay attention.

I find it fascinating.

Guess we will have to wait and see what drops down out of that trap door.

But seriously, it is one thing to discuss Miss Anthony on forums and this did peek our interest a bit but not enough to want to see her face on TV. So NBC, ABC, The Dirty or whatever else might like to give her air time. Keep your freaking money and don"t waste it on a baby that killer. Your just adding to her sickness.

And her safety. jmo

Or maybe she can't stand her or swallow the verdict so she made it her business to torture her. Who knows right? The internet and social media are such amazing things. It's crazy what a person, a country, a movement can actually accomplish through them.

It's like living in a very small community and the rumor gets around before you can shut your front door. jmo

Or maybe she can't stand her or swallow the verdict so she made it her business to torture her. Who knows right? The internet and social media are such amazing things. It's crazy what a person, a country, a movement can actually accomplish through those avenues. Social media has bit back at MSM media in such a big way in the past couple of years, covering, uncovering, and being the watchdog that Mass Media used to be but no longer is. It is all reactionary sensationalism now, if they don't cover it, the internet has a way of making them (MASS MEDIA) pay attention.

I find it fascinating.

You hit the nail on the head again Spice....

Anyone who has any doubts about KC wanting attention look at the pictures of her release. She's leaving jail with guards standing there with bulletproof vests on and she is wearing the brightest, hot pink/red blouse you could ever find. Someone had to bring her that shirt. What were they thinking?????? Or was it that she demanded it????? jmo

I just read on twitter that RH has some kind of connection to Lisa Irwin. :waitasec:

I just read on twitter that RH has some kind of connection to Lisa Irwin. :waitasec:

Somewhere online he has claimed some insider knowledge of that case.When ASobel read that she called Missouri police investigating the case to inform them.
RH is a convicted felon, multiple crimes

he just lives in the same town as that case and since all of this started he is tossing everything against the wall....drama

The one about being protected. Protected from what and whom?

I have absolutely no idea. Protection from Casey's lawyers? Ameilia recently solicited attorneys for representation through twitter. Maybe she feels more confidant now.

The one about being protected. Protected from what and whom?

In an earlier conversation Jon was trying to convince someone to send him another video. He told that person that her name would not be revealed to the public that he would protect her. (presumably from lawsuits) JMO

ETA: Just assuming that AS is saying the same.

You know that song that Bono does, Vertigo. I'm in a place called vertigo. I think that's where we have been the last few days.

I wish a puter expert would tell us what the possibilities are as to the likelyhood of a HACK job versus someone bening given the vidoes as I suspect was the case.

I wish a puter expert would tell us what the possibilities are as to the likelyhood of a HACK job versus someone bening given the vidoes as I suspect was the case.

I am a computer security veteran and I do paid ethical hacking for clients to validate their security. I would bet everything on it NOT being a hack. As was stated, KC was talking about using Skype so she was flirting in her inner circle and not doing these for personal or therapy reasons.

If she was hacked we'd see a LOT more teasers in terms of video clips, photos, emails, contacts, location, plans, etc. Lots of goodies.

The actual exposure is very little and most of it is recycled from 2011. Just a lucky Video Diary and then a decision to release a teaser and try to sell some more.

No hack.

I hope I'm in the sidebar thread right now. I'm so mad I don't know where the frick I am! I'm watching Dr. G's special on Caylee for the first time and I literally want to cry and throw things. How could the jury be so freaking blind to the fact that FCA is GUILTY!!!!

ETA - Just realize that I am NOT in the Sidebar thread - so please excuse the O/T, and if Mods could move this over that would be great. Sorry! I am seriously choked up watching this. Maybe I shouldn't have watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet